The Bronx Announce Plans for Australian Spring Tour
The Bronx Tour 2013
The Bronx (not, not the borough, the hardcore punk band) have announced dates for an Australian tour this spring. The eight-date stint kicks off on April 24 at the Annandale Hotel in Sydney, with Violent Soho and Hostile Objects acting as support. The rockers will spend three nights at the hotel before moving on to Melbourne, where Blacklevel Embassy will join them as openers. The tour wraps up with a show at Capitol in Perth on May 10. DZ Deathrays will be the support on that show. Tickets for the tour go on sale February 13, so don’t miss out!
Besides the aforementioned tour dates, The Bronx will also perform at Groovin’ The Moo Festival, which takes place in various cities throughout Australia during April and May. Also, be sure to keep your ears peeled for tunes from their new album, The Bronx, which is due out in just a few days. For now, check out their 2011 album, Mariachi El Bronx, which is a recording of the band’s “alter ego,” in which they trade in their classic punk-rock sound with that of a mariachi band. Now that’s punk rock.
The Bronx Concert Tickets
- Tickets Biltmore Cabaret – Vancouver, Canada
- Tickets The Gateway – Calgary, Canada
- Tickets Louis Pub – Saskatoon, Canada
- Tickets London Music Hall – London, Canada
- Tickets Lees Palace – Toronto, Canada
- Tickets Club Absinthe – Hamilton, Canada
- Tickets Zaphod Beeblebrox – Ottawa, Canada
- Tickets L'Aeronef – Lille, France
- Tickets La Maroquinerie – Paris, France
- Tickets Rock School Barbey – Bordeaux, France
The Bronx Concerts