2021 NFL Bye Weeks: Who’s on a Bye?
The 2021 NFL schedule looks a little different this year. For the first time in NFL history, there are 18 weeks in the regular NFL season. Another big change is the bye week schedule, which begins Week 6 and runs through Week 14. Each team will play 17 games and have one bye week. The heaviest bye week in the 2021 NFL season is Week 7, with six teams off. The rest of the bye schedule will have between two and four teams off each week.
2021 NFL Bye Week Schedule
- Week 6: Atlanta Falcons, New Orleans Saints, New York Jets, San Francisco 49ers
- Week 7: Buffalo Bills, Dallas Cowboys, Minnesota Vikings, Pittsburgh Steelers, Los Angeles Chargers, Jacksonville Jaguars
- Week 8: Las Vegas Raiders, Baltimore Ravens
- Week 9: Detroit Lions, Seattle Seahawks, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Washington Commanders
- Week 10: Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals, New York Giants, Houston Texans
- Week 11: Denver Broncos, Los Angeles Rams
- Week 12: Kansas City Chiefs, Arizona Cardinals
- Week 13: Cleveland Browns, Green Bay Packers, Tennessee Titans, Carolina Panthers
- Week 14: Indianapolis Colts, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, Philadelphia Eagles