Midseason Ticket Report – National League West Division
Over the past week, we at SeatGeek have analyzed the secondary markets of teams in the American League East, the American League Central, the American League West, the National League East, and the National League Central. Today, we will conclude the series by analyzing the National League West. We will be using three metrics; 1) Average ticket price per team versus average percent of face value per team 2) the top ten games in the NL West, as determined by average ticket price on the secondary market 3) the top three games for each team in the NL West.
- The division-leading Padres have the second lowest average ticket price and lowest percent of face value in the division.
- The last place Diamondbacks have the highest percent of face value from the teams we were able to get that data for. Their tickets are selling for on average 19% more than the Rockies, who are in second place.
- 7 of the top 10 games include either the Yankees or the Red Sox.
- The Dodgers and Giants make up 9 of the top 10 games, including one game between the two.
- The average price for the Yankees-Dodgers series was $99.
- Only 1 of the 15 games are between teams in the NL West.
This concludes our Midseason Ticket Report Series. Be sure to follow us on Twitter @SeatGeekMLB and email email@example.com with any questions or comments.