NLCS Game 6 Ticket Prices
Jump straight to NLCS Game 6 tickets by clicking here.
The National League Championship Series (NLCS) returns to Miller Park in Milwaukee, WI, for Game 6 between the Milwaukee Brewers and the visiting St. Louis Cardinals. The Brewers return home down two games to three after losing an error-prone outing in Game 5 by a score of 7-1. Even though Milwaukee has chased St. Louis’ starting pitcher in or before the fifth inning of every game so far, the Cardinals’ bullpen has been up to the challenge and shut down a potent Brewers lineup again for another 4 1/3 innings in Game 5.
The Brewers are counting on off-season pitching acquisition Shaun Marcum to lead the team to a series-tying win as the starter for NLCS Game 6. First baseman Prince Fielder, in what could be his last game as a Brewer, will anchor the Milwaukee lineup alongside power-hitting right fielder Ryan Braun. The Brewers front office took risks in trading for Marcum and Game 5 loser Zach Greinke to build a pitching staff of matching their lineup’s presence in a push for the 2011 World Series; this is the perfect moment for their skill and depth to perform in both halves of the inning.
With their backs to the wall, the Milwaukee Brewers will look to turn things around at home in Miller Park against the division-rifle St. Louis Cardinals. The Brewers posted an astonishing 57-24 record at home this season, and fans looking to support their team during the playoff run can start their NLCS Game 6 Ticket Prices research here at SeatGeek.
Game 6 Price Details & Deal Info
- The cheapest walk-in ticket you’ll find is a Standing Room Only Ticket (SRO) for $51.
- The Best Deal according to SeatGeek Deal Score ratings are in the upper deck’s left field corner (section 437) for $61/ticket.
- Have cash to spend and looking for the most expensive seat in the house? NLCS Game 6 Ticket Prices don’t get any higher than the three tickets currently available behind home plate on the first base side of the field (section 115) for $1,031 each.
- If you’re looking to root, root root for the home team near their dugout without spending a grand, section 113 has two listings near the back of that area for under $350.
- Milwaukee Brewers Ticket Prices are higher for the NLCS Game 6 as you’d expect: this game has a $212 average price compared to the regular season average of $31.
The team that wins the NLCS will host the first two games of the 2011 World Series this week, so keep an eye on both the Milwaukee Brewers and St. Louis Cardinals Tickets pages so that you can jump on the best deal when the games shift from the ambiguous “If Necessary” status to “Wahoo We’re in the World Series!” status. Questions about SeatGeek or NLCS Game 6 Ticket Prices? Contact us on Twitter @SeatGeek or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Monday Oct 17 7:05 PM||NL Championship Series: St Louis Cardinals at Milwaukee Brewers - Home Game 4 (If Necessary - Game 7) Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI|
|Sunday Oct 16 3:05 PM||NL Championship Series: St Louis Cardinals at Milwaukee Brewers - Home Game 3 (Game 6) Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI|
|Sunday Oct 16 5:00 PM||NL Championship Series: TBD at St Louis Cardinals - Home Game 4 (If Necessary) Busch Stadium – Saint Louis, MO|
|Monday Oct 17 3:30 AM||NLCS: St. Louis Cardinals vs. TBD - Home Game 4 (If Necessary - Date TBD) Busch Stadium – Saint Louis, MO|