- Find tickets from 17 dollars to SMU Mustangs at TCU Horned Frogs Football on Saturday September 21 at 2:30 pm at Amon G. Carter Stadium in Fort Worth, TX
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to Kansas Jayhawks at TCU Horned Frogs Football on Saturday September 28 at 12:00 pm at Amon G. Carter Stadium in Fort Worth, TX
- Find tickets from 43 dollars to TCU Horned Frogs at Iowa State Cyclones Football on Saturday October 5 at 12:00 pm at Jack Trice Stadium in Ames, IA
- Find tickets from 18 dollars to TCU Horned Frogs at Kansas State Wildcats Football on Saturday October 19 at 12:00 pm at Bill Snyder Family Stadium in Manhattan, KS
- Find tickets from 92 dollars to Texas Longhorns at TCU Horned Frogs Football on Saturday October 26 at 12:00 pm at Amon G. Carter Stadium in Fort Worth, TX
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to TCU Horned Frogs at Oklahoma State Cowboys Football on Saturday November 2 at 12:00 pm at Boone Pickens Stadium in Stillwater, OK
- Find tickets from 36 dollars to Baylor Bears at TCU Horned Frogs Football on Saturday November 9 at 12:00 pm at Amon G. Carter Stadium in Fort Worth, TX
- Find tickets from 40 dollars to TCU Horned Frogs at Texas Tech Red Raiders Football on Saturday November 16 at 12:00 pm at Jones AT&T Stadium in Lubbock, TX
- Find tickets from 54 dollars to TCU Horned Frogs at Oklahoma Sooners Football on Saturday November 23 at 12:00 pm at Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium in Norman, OK
- Find tickets from 24 dollars to West Virginia Mountaineers at TCU Horned Frogs Football on Friday November 29 at 2:30 pm at Amon G. Carter Stadium in Fort Worth, TX
TCU Horned Frogs Football Details
Can we agree that Texas is the football capital of America? Well, if you happen to be in the Lone Star State this fall – and in the Metroplex specifically – get yourself to a TCU Horned Frogs game.
TCU has played football since 1896, and won national championships in 1935 and 1938. The school competes in the Big 12 conference, along with in-state rivals Baylor, Texas and Texas Tech.
The Horned Frogs’ proud football legacy includes eight members of the College Football Hall of Fame and 1938 Heisman Trophy winner Davey O’Brien. Since 1981, the Davey O’Brien Award has been given annually to college football’s best quarterback.
TCU alumni in the Pro Football Hall of Fame include Slingin’ Sammy Baugh, Bob Lilly and LaDainian Tomlinson. That’s a pretty strong trio.
The Horned Frogs’ biggest rivals are SMU and Baylor. The SMU game – dubbed “The Battle for the Iron Skillet” – was first contested in 1915. The “Revivalry” between TCU and Baylor dates back to 1899, when TCU was located in Waco.
The Frogs play home games in Amon G. Carter Stadium, located on TCU’s Fort Worth campus. The stadium was renovated prior to the 2012 season, and holds 45,000 fans.
Outside the stadium, you’ll find a lively tailgating scene amidst rows of RVs – maybe some friendly alumni will invite you to join their party. Tailgating is permitted for up to three hours after the final gun, giving you more time to soak in the experience – hopefully following a Horned Frogs victory.
If you’re ready to enjoy a fall Saturday in Fort Worth, get your TCU football tickets now!
How to purchase TCU Horned Frogs tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to find and buy Horned Frogs tickets all season long.
- Explore listings of Horned Frogs games to find the perfect game and date. When you've decided on the event, the green button on the right side of the screen will take you to a display of all available tickets for that game.
- One the next screen, view all available tickets for the event. Using the filters at the bottom, tickets can be sorted by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks listings by value. Our interactive maps help fans find the perfect seat, and previews of the view from each section take the guesswork out of the buying process.
- Once you find the right ticket, click on the listing and you will be taken to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Your order will now be processed, and SeatGeek will deliver your tickets as soon as possible.
TCU Horned Frogs Schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Horned Frogs Tickets page. The 2018 Frogs regular season begins September 1st and ends November 24th.
How much do TCU tickets cost?
SeatGeek offers a wide range of Horned Frogs ticket options, suitable for every fan at every price point. Frogs tickets typically start at about $10, but could reach up to $91 for bigger games.
When do TCU postseason tickets go on sale?
Big 12 Championship and bowl game tickets are currently on sale! Should the TCU Horned Frogs make it, browse available Big 12 Championship tickets on SeatGeek! Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about TCU postseason tickets!
When does TCU play SMU?
This year, the Horned Frogs will play the SMU Mustangs in “The Battle for the Iron Skillet” on September 7th at Gerald J. Ford Stadium in Dallas, TX.
When does TCU play Baylor?
This year, the Horned Frogs will play the Baylor Bears in the “Revivalry” matchup on November 17th at McLane Stadium in Fort Worth, TX.
TCU Horned Frogs Football Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|