SeatGeek Price Match Guarantee
SeatGeek works to find you the best prices for tickets. If you do find a lower price elsewhere we’ll add an amount equal to 110% of the difference between the price you found and SeatGeek’s price to your SeatGeek account.
How to Submit a Price Match Guarantee Request
Take a screenshot of the confirmation page or email via SeatGeek and then take a second screenshot with the price available on another website. Please note that these screenshots need to occur within ten minutes after you receive confirmation of the purchase from SeatGeek, with a timestamp for each screenshot.
Click here to submit your claim to email@example.com. Your submission must include your name, phone number, the email address associated with your SeatGeek account, the full URL of the website where you found the lower-priced ticket, the order number for the SeatGeek ticket(s), and attach both screenshots.
Any incomplete submissions may cause a delay in processing or termination of the submission.
Terms and Conditions
Professional ticket resellers are not eligible for the Guarantee.
- Professional ticket resellers are defined as, in SeatGeek’s sole discretion, individuals or companies engaged in the practice of purchasing and reselling tickets on a regular basis.
- SeatGeek limits the amount awarded to $100 USD.
- The lower price found on another website or app must be for the same event, namely the same date(s), section, row, and quantity as the ticket(s) purchased through SeatGeek.
- Respective tickets, both the SeatGeek ticket and the lower-priced ticket, must be listed in USD.
- The lower-priced ticket must be listed on a website or mobile application that predominantly sells live-event tickets. Tickets listed on general, public directories (Craigslist, etc.) are not eligible for the Guarantee.
- The lower-priced ticket must be available to the general public and any specialty rates (through AAA or AARP, student discounts, military or corporate rates, etc.) are not valid.
- Any prices offered through a rewards program, a loyalty program, contests/lotteries, or through a travel or packaged bundle are not valid.
- Any prices where the event is not known until after booking, services where the purchaser names their own price, or prices which the purchaser needs to call or email the seller for the price are not valid.
- The reduced price on the lower-priced ticket cannot be solely due to taxes or fees. When submitting the screenshot of the lower-priced ticket, please make sure that all taxes and fees are displayed. A submission without these details may cause a delay or cancellation of your request.
- The lower-priced ticket must still be available when you submit the form (or email) to SeatGeek.
- The submission for the Guarantee must be received by SeatGeek prior to the event occurring.
- A lower-priced ticket on SeatGeek is not eligible for the Guarantee.
- The amount provided to your SeatGeek account is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- SeatGeek reserves the right to reject any submission for the Guarantee for any reason, including suspected fraud or abuse.
- SeatGeek reserves the right to change or discontinue this program at any time, without notice.