- Find tickets from 33 dollars to Texas A&M Aggies at Ole Miss Rebels Football on Saturday October 19 at 6:30 pm at Vaught Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, MS
- Find tickets from 45 dollars to Mississippi State Bulldogs at Texas A&M Aggies on Saturday October 26 at 11:00 am at Kyle Field in College Station, TX
- Find tickets from 32 dollars to UTSA at Texas A&M Aggies on Saturday November 2 at 12:00 pm at Kyle Field in College Station, TX
- Find tickets from 41 dollars to South Carolina Gamecocks at Texas A&M Aggies on Saturday November 16 at 12:00 pm at Kyle Field in College Station, TX
- Find tickets from 169 dollars to Texas A&M Aggies at Georgia Bulldogs Football on Saturday November 23 at 12:00 pm at Sanford Stadium in Athens, GA
- Find tickets from 63 dollars to Texas A&M Aggies at LSU Tigers Football on Saturday November 30 at 12:00 pm at LSU Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, LA
The fans have spoken
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
Texas A&M Aggies Details
As a recent addition to the Southeastern Conference, Texas A&M’s strength of schedule has certainly gotten tougher. But the football team – and the game day experience – can stand up to anyone’s.
The Aggies play home games in Kyle Field, which holds more than 102,000 fans. Because everything is bigger in Texas, Kyle is the largest facility in the SEC. In a 2018 ranking of college football stadiums in Texas, the Dallas Morning News wrote, “There isn’t a close second to the masterpiece that is Kyle Field.”
The Aggie football program dates back to 1894. The program claims three national titles, close to 30 consensus All-America selections, and Heisman Trophy winners John David Crow (1957) and Johnny Manziel (2012).
Texas A&M has some great traditions, but the highlight is the 12th Man, which has the student body standing throughout the entire game, and has featured a walk-on wearing No. 12 as part of the special teams unit.
If you happen to arrive in College Station a day early, check out Midnight Yell on Friday night at Kyle Field. According to the school’s website, “the yell leaders lead the crowd in yells dating back to the earliest days of Texas A&M. The crowd will sing The Aggie War Hymn and listen to fables from the yell leaders, telling how the Aggies are going to beat their opponent on the field the next day.”
Tailgating at Texas A&M is friendly, with the revelry along Houston Street featuring generations of Aggies. At night games you’ll probably smell more brisket, since Aggie fans have all day to smoke them.
Texas A&M’s move to the SEC has changed some of its traditional rivalries, but enabled it to resume one with LSU. In 2013, the two schools began scheduling each other in their final regular-season games, with A&M hosting in even-numbered years.
Are you ready for some SEC football in the country’s most gridiron-crazy state? Get your Texas A&M football tickets now!
Texas A&M Aggies schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Texas A&M Aggies Tickets page.
Frequently Asked Questions About Texas A&M Aggies Football Tickets and Games
How much are Texas A&M Aggies Football tickets?
Texas A&M Football ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Texas A&M Aggies tickets can be found for as low as $32.00, with an average price of $80.00 but can vary depending on the opponent. Buy Texas A&M Aggies Football tickets.
Where do the Texas A&M Aggies play?
Texas A&M Football home games are played at Kyle Field in College Station, TX.
When do Texas A&M Aggies Football tickets go on sale?
Texas A&M Football ticket information for the next season is released towards the end of the current season.
How to sell Texas A&M Aggies Football tickets?
You can resell your Texas A&M Football tickets on SeatGeek. Just upload your tickets, add a price and get paid. Sell Texas A&M Aggies Football tickets.
How to Buy Texas A&M Football Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Texas A&M Aggies Football Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Texas A&M Football tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Texas A&M Football tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Texas A&M Aggies Football tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Texas A&M Football tickets.
Texas A&M Aggies Top Matchups
Texas A&M Aggies Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
July 13, 2018
NCAA Football 2018 Season Preview
The upcoming season of NCAA college football is nearly upon us and it’s shaping up to be one of the most exciting seasons in recent history. After a phenomenal 2017 National Championship game, which saw Alabama win its fifth national championship in the last 10 years, doing so in overtime against SEC rival Georgia. Now,…
September 19, 2014
Aggies and Ponies Prepare for Lone Star Shootout
Southern Methodist University's football program was once drowning in so much corruption that it earned the death penalty from the NCAA - no more scholarships, no more games. After a long hiatus and a slow rebuilding, June Jones helped usher respectability back to Dallas, complete with a couple of bowl victories. This season started off…