- Find tickets from 5 dollars to Texas Longhorns at Oklahoma Sooners Basketball on Saturday February 23 at 11:00 am at Lloyd Noble Center in Norman, OK
- Find tickets from 17 dollars to Texas Longhorns at Baylor Bears Basketball on Wednesday February 27 at 8:00 pm at Ferrell Center in Waco, TX
- Find tickets from 10 dollars to Iowa State Cyclones at Texas Longhorns Basketball on Saturday March 2 at 1:00 pm at Frank Erwin Center in Austin, TX
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to Texas Longhorns at Texas Tech Red Raiders Basketball on Monday March 4 at 8:00 pm at United Supermarkets Arena in Lubbock, TX
- Find tickets from 9 dollars to TCU Horned Frogs at Texas Longhorns Basketball on Saturday March 9 at 11:00 am at Frank Erwin Center in Austin, TX
The fans have spoken
"Easy process, best price, lowest fees, and good seats!"
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Great prices and fast delivery on my tickets."
Texas Longhorns Basketball Details
Do you own any clothes in burnt orange? No? That’s OK – you can pick up something before you attend your next Texas Longhorns basketball game.
The Longhorns play on campus at Frank Erwin Center, which opened in 1977 and holds more than 16,000 fans for basketball. You won’t have any trouble finding the arena at night, as it is lit up by orange floodlights that can be seen for miles. The Longhorns have won a vast majority of their games at the Erwin Center.
Want to fit in at a Texas hoops game? Extend your index and pinky fingers – like a longhorn – and yell “Hook ‘Em Horns.”
Texas’ basketball history has been successful since the program started in 1906, with more than 30 NCAA Tournament appearances, and multiple trips to the Final Four. The school’s most accomplished coach was Rick Barnes, who engineered 16 NCAA tourney trips in his 17 seasons, and had 13 consecutive 20-win campaigns.
Trying to identify the school’s best all-time player is not so easy. NBA superstar Kevin Durant and point guard T.J. Ford were both consensus national players of the year, but Durant was in Austin for only one season, while Ford led the team to a Final Four appearance in his second and final Longhorn year.
The Longhorns play in the Big 12 Conference, and counts Oklahoma as its biggest rival, with Baylor, Texas Tech, Oklahoma State and Kansas also getting home crowds fired up.
There’s obviously plenty to do in Austin, and one of the best attractions is a Longhorns basketball game. Get your tickets now!