- Find tickets from 3 dollars to Seattle Mariners at Texas Rangers on Friday September 21 at 7:05 pm at Globe Life Park in Arlington, TX
- Find tickets from 6 dollars to Seattle Mariners at Texas Rangers on Saturday September 22 at 7:05 pm at Globe Life Park in Arlington, TX
- Find tickets from 4 dollars to Seattle Mariners at Texas Rangers on Sunday September 23 at 2:05 pm at Globe Life Park in Arlington, TX
- Find tickets from 3 dollars to Texas Rangers at Los Angeles Angels on Monday September 24 at 7:07 pm at Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, CA
- Find tickets from 4 dollars to Texas Rangers at Los Angeles Angels on Tuesday September 25 at 7:07 pm at Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, CA
- Find tickets from 5 dollars to Texas Rangers at Los Angeles Angels on Wednesday September 26 at 7:07 pm at Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, CA
- Find tickets from 7 dollars to Texas Rangers at Seattle Mariners on Thursday September 27 at 7:10 pm at Safeco Field in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 14 dollars to Texas Rangers at Seattle Mariners on Friday September 28 at 7:10 pm at Safeco Field in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to Texas Rangers at Seattle Mariners on Saturday September 29 at 6:10 pm at Safeco Field in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 8 dollars to Texas Rangers at Seattle Mariners on Sunday September 30 at 12:10 pm at Safeco Field in Seattle, WA
The fans have spoken
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
"We were able to buy the seats as we were on our way to the game. Easy and convenient!"
"Easy to use, usually best deal compared to other sites."
Texas Rangers Details
The Rangers franchise moved to Texas from Washington DC in 1972. The club is based in Arlington, Texas and is named for the state’s most famous law enforcement agency of the same name. The Rangers play in the American League. Their early years were mostly unsuccessful, but the team started to be a postseason contender by the 1990s. They won the AL West Division for the first time in 1996 and have since won the division a total of seven times. They also qualified for the playoffs as a Wild Card team in 2012.
Despite their recent playoff appearances, the Rangers have not been able to win a World Series title. The made consecutive appearances in the Series after they won the AL Pennant in 2010 and 2011. The Rangers came closest to their first World Series title in 2011, when they took the St. Louis Cardinals to a Game 7. In their most recent playoff appearance in 2016, the Rangers lost in the ALDS to the Toronto Blue Jays.
The Rangers struggled in 2017 after making the playoffs in in both 2015 and 2016. In the middle of the season, they traded Yu Darvish, their Opening Day starter, to the LA Dodgers, signaling that the team was moving closer to rebuilding. But the youth movement in Texas has given fans a lot to be excited about: 24-year-old third baseman Joey Gallo led the team with 41 home runs, and Rougned Odor, at just 23 years old, finished second on the team with 30 homers. Martin Perez led the Rangers’ pitchers with 13 wins in 32 starts. Yu Darvish made only 22 starts before he was traded but led the team in strikeouts with 148.
The Rangers have played at Globe Life Park in Arlington since 1994. A new park, Globe Life Field, is under construction and set to open in 2020.
How to buy Texas Rangers tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Texas Rangers tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Rangers games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Texas Rangers tickets.
When do Rangers playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Rangers make the MLB Playoffs, playoff tickets should go on sale shortly after, typically in September or October. Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Rangers playoff tickets!
Texas Rangers schedule
For a list of upcoming Rangers games, feel free to browse the game listings above, or visit our Rangers Schedule page for Rangers game results, scores, the team record, and future games. The 2018 Rangers regular season runs from March 29, 2018 to September 30, 2018.
How much do Rangers tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the widest selection of tickets on the web, offering Rangers tickets for every fan at every price point. Typically, Rangers tickets start at about $11. Visit our Rangers Ticket Prices page for more information.
When do the Rangers play the Astros?
This 2018 season, dates for Rangers vs. Astros April 13th, 14th, and 15th, May 11th, 12th, and 13th, and July 27th, 28th, and 29th at Minute Maid Park. At Globe Life Park, Rangers vs. Astros games are scheduled for March 29th, March 30th, and March 31st, April 1st, June 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th, and July 3rd and 4th.
Texas Rangers Top Matchups
The Texas Rangers have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
July 30, 2018
5 Tips: How To Get Cheap Texas Rangers Tickets
*Use code TBA10MLB for $10 off your purchase of $50 or more* If you’re like a lot of Texas Rangers fans, you want to buy tickets, but you don’t want to break the bank. That’s why we’re recommending these top 5 money-saving tips to help you see the Rangers this summer. #1. Head to a Weekday Game…