- Find tickets from 11 dollars to Texas Rangers at Oakland Athletics on Friday September 20 at 7:07 pm at RingCentral Coliseum in Oakland, CA
- Find tickets from 12 dollars to Texas Rangers at Oakland Athletics on Saturday September 21 at 6:07 pm at RingCentral Coliseum in Oakland, CA
- Find tickets from 14 dollars to Texas Rangers at Oakland Athletics on Sunday September 22 at 1:07 pm at RingCentral Coliseum in Oakland, CA
- Find tickets from 4 dollars to Boston Red Sox at Texas Rangers on Tuesday September 24 at 7:05 pm at Globe Life Park in Arlington, TX
- Find tickets from 6 dollars to Boston Red Sox at Texas Rangers on Wednesday September 25 at 7:05 pm at Globe Life Park in Arlington, TX
- Find tickets from 5 dollars to Boston Red Sox at Texas Rangers on Thursday September 26 at 1:05 pm at Globe Life Park in Arlington, TX
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to New York Yankees at Texas Rangers on Friday September 27 at 7:05 pm at Globe Life Park in Arlington, TX
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to New York Yankees at Texas Rangers on Saturday September 28 at 7:05 pm at Globe Life Park in Arlington, TX
- Find tickets from 43 dollars to New York Yankees at Texas Rangers on Sunday September 29 at 2:05 pm at Globe Life Park in Arlington, TX
Texas Rangers Details
The Rangers franchise moved to Texas from Washington DC in 1972. The club is based in Arlington, Texas and is named for the state’s most famous law enforcement agency of the same name. The Rangers play in the American League. Their early years were mostly unsuccessful, but the team started to be a postseason contender by the 1990s. They won the AL West Division for the first time in 1996 and have since won the division a total of seven times. They also qualified for the playoffs as a Wild Card team in 2012.
The Rangers have played at Globe Life Park in Arlington since 1994. A new park, Globe Life Field, is under construction and set to open in 2020.
How to buy Texas Rangers tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Texas Rangers tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Rangers games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Texas Rangers tickets.
How to Sell Texas Rangers Tickets
- Login to your SeatGeek account.
- Hover over the icon in the right-hand corner and click Tickets.
- Tap Sell on Texas Rangers Tickets and set the number of tickets that you want to sell.
- Set your price or use the SeatGeek recommended price for Texas Rangers Tickets and tap List Tickets.
If you have any additional questions about how to sell your Texas Rangers Tickets, please visit our How to Sell Tickets FAQ page.
Texas Rangers schedule
For a list of upcoming Rangers games, feel free to browse the game listings above.
How much do Rangers tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the widest selection of tickets on the web, offering Rangers tickets for every fan at every price point. Typically, Rangers tickets start at about $11.
When do the Rangers play the Astros?
To see upcoming matchups between these in-state rivals, please visit out Rangers vs. Astros tickets page.
Rangers Game Experience
SeatGeek asked thousands of MLB fans to weigh in on their baseball stadium experiences, rating atmosphere, in-stadium food, and bathrooms. Globe Life Park was ranked #21 for atmosphere, #13 for food, and #21 for bathrooms.
The Rangers are winning the battle for Texas baseball fandom
According to an analysis of SeatGeek data published prior to the 2019 MLB season, the Rangers are currently winning the battle for Texas, as they are the top team in 168 Texas counties compared to 83 in-state counties for the Astros. The Rangers are also the team with the second-most U.S. counties overall at 287, behind only the Atlanta Braves (515).
Rangers counties in total cover roughly 340,000 square miles, and the team is behind only the Mariners (more than 800,000 square miles) and Rockies (nearly 400,000 square miles) in total area coverage.
Additional findings in our data include:
- The Braves, with strong support across the southeastern U.S., are the most popular team in 515 counties -- most in the MLB
- The Mariners, who control Alaska and much of the Pacific Northwest, are the team that covers the greatest land area
- The Braves are also in control of the most “out of state counties” with 360, followed by the Royals (223) and Cardinals (205)
- Baseball allegiance in Pennsylvania is split among seven teams, more than any other state
For a look at additional data and trends, you can find our full blog post on MLB fandom here.
Texas Rangers Top Matchups
Texas Rangers Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
July 30, 2018
5 Tips: How To Get Cheap Texas Rangers Tickets
*Use code TBA10MLB for $10 off your purchase of $50 or more* If you’re like a lot of Texas Rangers fans, you want to buy tickets, but you don’t want to break the bank. That’s why we’re recommending these top 5 money-saving tips to help you see the Rangers this summer. #1. Head to a Weekday Game…