- Find tickets from 11 dollars to Gov't Mule with The Avett Brothers on Thursday August 23 at 7:00 pm at Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center in Noblesville, IN
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Gov't Mule with The Avett Brothers on Friday August 24 at 7:00 pm at Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre in Tinley Park, IL
- Find tickets from 35 dollars to Gov't Mule with The Avett Brothers on Saturday August 25 at 7:00 pm at DTE Energy Music Theatre in Clarkston, MI
- Find tickets to Moon River Music Festival with The Avett Brothers on Saturday September 8 at 12:00 pm at Coolidge Park in Chattanooga, TN
- Find tickets from 56 dollars to The Avett Brothers on Thursday September 13 at 7:30 pm at Queen Elizabeth Theatre in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets to The Avett Brothers on Friday September 14 at 4:00 pm at Gorge Amphitheatre in George, WA
- Find tickets from 61 dollars to The Avett Brothers with The Head and the Heart and Shovels & Rope on Saturday September 15 at 5:00 pm at Gorge Amphitheatre in George, WA
- Find tickets from 97 dollars to The Avett Brothers with The Head and the Heart on Sunday September 16 at 7:30 pm at Big Sky Brewery in Missoula, MT
- Find tickets from 186 dollars to The Avett Brothers on Tuesday September 18 at 7:30 pm at Cheyenne Civic Center in Cheyenne, WY
- Find tickets from 81 dollars to The Avett Brothers on Thursday September 20 at 7:30 pm at Idaho Botanical Garden in Boise, ID
- Find tickets from 83 dollars to The Avett Brothers on Friday September 21 at 7:00 pm at McMenamins Historic Edgefield Amphitheater in Troutdale, OR
- Find tickets from 568 dollars to Harvest Music Festival (2 Day Pass) with The Avett Brothers, The Head and the Heart, Lake Street Dive, and more on Saturday September 22 at time to be announced at BR Cohn Winery in Glen Ellen, CA
- Find tickets from 694 dollars to Harvest Music Festival (Saturday Pass) with The Avett Brothers, Lake Street Dive, Shovels & Rope, and more on Saturday September 22 at 11:00 am at BR Cohn Winery in Glen Ellen, CA
- Find tickets from 69 dollars to The Avett Brothers on Thursday September 27 at 7:30 pm at State Farm Center in Champaign, IL
- Find tickets to Roots N Blues N BBQ Festival (3 Day Pass) with Dale Watson, Margo Price on Friday September 28 at time to be announced at Stephens Lake Park in Columbia, MO
- Find tickets from 99 dollars to Roots N Blues N BBQ Festival (Friday Pass) with Samantha Fish, Lake Street Dive on Friday September 28 at 4:00 pm at Stephens Lake Park in Columbia, MO
- Find tickets from 185 dollars to The Avett Brothers (18+) on Saturday September 29 at 8:00 pm at Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center in Bowling Green, KY
- Find tickets from 58 dollars to The Avett Brothers on Tuesday October 9 at 7:30 pm at Fox Cities Performing Arts Center in Appleton, WI
- Find tickets from 75 dollars to The Avett Brothers on Thursday October 11 at 8:00 pm at Mystic Lake Casino Hotel in Prior Lake, MN
- Find tickets from 90 dollars to The Avett Brothers on Friday October 12 at 7:00 pm at Bluestem Center For The Arts in Moorhead, MN
- Find tickets from 70 dollars to The Avett Brothers on Saturday October 13 at 7:30 pm at DECC Arena in Duluth, MN
- Find tickets from 116 dollars to The Avett Brothers on Thursday October 25 at 8:00 pm at The Capitol Theatre in Port Chester, NY
- Find tickets from 128 dollars to The Avett Brothers on Friday October 26 at 8:00 pm at The Capitol Theatre in Port Chester, NY
- Find tickets from 108 dollars to The Avett Brothers on Saturday October 27 at 8:00 pm at The Capitol Theatre in Port Chester, NY
- Find tickets from 83 dollars to The Avett Brothers on Friday November 16 at 7:30 pm at Truman Waterfront Park Amphitheater in Key West, FL
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
The Avett Brothers Details
Scott and Seth Avett are brothers who were raised in Concord, North Carolina and born with an innate love for music. Growing up on a small farm, the boys received piano lessons from a woman named Karen, guitar lessons from a man named Nelson, and banjo lessons from a man named Ned. They took their newfound skills and started recorded songs on cassette tapes at a young age. Eventually, as they got older, the brothers formed a band called “Nemo”. From street performances to small gatherings, the Avett brothers knew that music was their true calling and they’d do anything to succeed in the business.
In 2001, after their band had broken up, Bob Crawford joined the Avetts and, together, they released their first full-length country album, “Country Was”. From there, the band continued to grow – in both popularity and size. Their album, “A Carolina Jubilee”, was released in 2003 and, just one year later, they came out with their third album, “Mignonette”. Three years later, cellist and vocalist, Joe Kwon, joined the band as a permanent member. Mike Marsh and Tania Elizabeth are also touring members of the band.
Since their earlier days, the Avett Brothers have released a number of other successful albums, including “True Sadness”, “The Carpenter”, and “Emotionalism”. The band's major label debut, “I And Love And You”, was released in 2009 and peaked at No. 16 on the Billboard 200.
Their most popular video on YouTube remains, “Murder in the City”, with over 3.5 million views. The brothers keep in touch with fans through their Instagram account (@theavettbrothers) and they often announce tour dates and other fun information via Twitter.
Traveling from state to state, these brothers always seem to be on the road, connecting with their fan base and playing music that speaks to their souls. The Avett Brothers have also appeared on a variety of popular shows, including “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” and “The Today Show”.
HBO also released a documentary that took over two years to film and produce called, “May It Last: A Portrait of the Avett Brothers”. The documentary gives fans an insider’s look into the inspirational lives of the Avett Brothers.
The Avett Brothers’ Concert
So, what’s it like to see this crew in concerts and at festivals? It’s quite the musical experience! The stage is filled with instruments ranging from the banjo and cello to the violin and drums. From their more funky songs like “Ain’t No Man” to their sit-down strummers like “Make Me a Pallet on the Floor,” each show is diverse, fun, and a country lover’s dream.
Avett Brothers Setlist
Below is a list of songs included in the Avett Brothers setlist. The setlist for individuals shows is subject to change, but these are some songs that Avett Brothers commonly plays at concerts.
- Will You Return?
- Satan Pulls the Strings
- Morning Song
- Ain't No Man
- Roses & Sacrifice
- Orion's Belt
- You Are Mine
- November Blue
- Distraction #74
January 15, 2016
The Avett Brothers Announces Summer Tour
The Avett Brothers have just announced a string of summer shows. The fresh batch of gigs will span from mid June to the end of July, with stops in Texas, Oregon, Washington and Idaho. It kicks off on June 14 at the Deadwood Mountain Grand in Deadwood, SD, and wraps up with a three-night run…
December 4, 2015
Top 5 Tour Announcements of the Week
Jerry Seinfeld Beacon Theatre Residency Not exactly a "tour," but earlier this week comedy great Jerry Seinfeld announced a residency at New York City's Beacon Theatre. So far six dates have been scheduled, one a month from January to June. Tickets range from $79-$175. Click here for more info. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfYzlSNHapA Adele European Tour As promised,…
December 2, 2015
The Avett Brothers Announce Spring Tour
Want to hear The Avett Brothers live? Then check out the fourth installment in their live concert series, Live, Vol. 4, due out on December 18. Want to see The Avett Brothers live? Then make sure to catch them on their just-announced spring tour. Boom shakalaka. The band just revealed a fresh batch of spring/summer…