- Find tickets from 340 dollars to Telluride Bluegrass Festival (4 Day Pass) with Tedeschi Trucks Band, Leftover Salmon, Sturgill Simpson, and more on Thursday June 21 at time to be announced at Telluride Town Park in Telluride, CO
- Find tickets from 217 dollars to Telluride Bluegrass Festival (Friday Pass) with Greensky Bluegrass, Emmylou Harris, The Infamous Stringdusters, and more on Friday June 22 at 10:00 am at Telluride Town Park in Telluride, CO
- Find tickets from 46 dollars to The Infamous Stringdusters with Kitchen Dwellers (21+) on Tuesday July 17 at 11:00 pm at Harrahs South Shore Showroom in Stateline, NV
- Find tickets from 46 dollars to The Infamous Stringdusters with Kitchen Dwellers (21+) on Wednesday July 18 at 11:00 pm at Harrahs South Shore Showroom in Stateline, NV
- Find tickets to The Infamous Stringdusters on Friday August 3 at 8:00 pm at Fox Theatre in Boulder, CO
- Find tickets from 56 dollars to Leftover Salmon with The Infamous Stringdusters on Friday September 21 at 7:00 pm at The Tabernacle in Atlanta, GA
- Find tickets from 298 dollars to Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival (2 Day Pass) with Jack White, Chris Stapleton, Lionel Richie, and more on Saturday September 22 at 10:00 am at The Park at Harlinsdale Farm in Franklin, TN
- Find tickets from 79 dollars to The RVA Bluegrass Experience with The Del McCoury Band, Yonder Mountain String Band, The Infamous Stringdusters on Saturday September 29 at 5:00 pm at Richmond International Raceway in Richmond, VA
- Find tickets from 102 dollars to Leftover Salmon with The Infamous Stringdusters on Sunday October 7 at 8:00 pm at 3rd & Lindsley Bar & Grill in Nashville, TN
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
August 14, 2014
My Weekend at Arise Music Festival 2014
The 2014 ARISE Music Festival animated the rural landscape of the Sunrise Ranch in Loveland, CO, showcasing musical performances that included EDM, bluegrass, reggae, rock and even world-inspired harmonies. The lineup transcended the boundaries between genres and created a safe space in which progressive, experimental music could flourish. Only in its second year, the festival drew crowds…
December 7, 2012
The Infamous Stringdusters Keeping Busy With Bluegrass
The Infamous Stringdusters Concert Tickets 2012-2013 The Infamous Stringdusters Tour Dates 2012-2013 The Infamous Stringdusters Performance Everybody's favorite bluegrass band, The Infamous Stringdusters, have announced a 2013 ski tour. What's a ski tour, you ask? Why, it's performances designated to the best ski towns the Rocky Mountains has to offer! Think Colorado, Utah, Vail, Jackson, and…