when new The Weeknd events are added in your area.
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
Abel Makkonen Tesfaye goes by the name of The Weeknd, and the singer, songwriter and producer has made quite the name for himself over the years. The Weeknd has released three studio albums in his career: Kiss Land in 2013, Beauty Behind the Madness in 2015, and Starboy in 2016. It was, however, the mixtape House of Balloons that really put him on the map in 2011. Well, that and his work with Drake. The Weeknd has heavily influenced the OVO sound and played a big part in the making of Drake’s Take Care, which was released in 2011 and went multi-platinum. He was featured on two of those songs—“Crew Love” and “The Ride”—and got a writing credit on five of them as well. But to only talk about his work on Drake’s album wouldn’t be fair. The Weeknd’s career has been a smashing success, and Starboy featured a number of tracks that climbed the charts globally.
Some of The Weeknd’s biggest songs off of Starboy are “Starboy,” “I Feel It Coming” and “Party Monster.” “I Feel It Coming” was significant because it really showed Michael Jackson’s influence on Tesfaye. All of those songs were great, though, and so was the rest of the album. Some of The Weeknd’s hits before that release included jams like “The Hills,” “Can’t Feel My Face,” “Wicked Games” and “Tell Your Friends.” You can expect him to perform most of those in concert, where he really puts on a spectacular show.
Frequently Asked Questions About The Weeknd Ticket Prices and Concert Information
Is The Weeknd touring?
See above for all scheduled The Weeknd concert dates and click "favorite" at the top of the page to get The Weeknd tour updates and discover similar events.
How much are The Weeknd tickets?
The Weeknd tickets on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, The Weeknd tickets can be found for as low as $89.00, with an average price of $140.00.
How long are The Weeknd concerts?
Most concerts last about 2-3 hours but can run shorter or longer depending on the artist, opening acts, encore, etc. The Weeknd concerts typically last 2 hours.
What's The Weeknd's setlist?
While setlists can vary between venues, The Weeknd will likely play the following songs on tour:
How to buy The Weeknd tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy The Weeknd tickets.
- Browse the above listings of The Weeknd tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available The Weeknd tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy The Weeknd tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your The Weeknd tickets.
Is The Weeknd On Tour?
Yes, The Weeknd is on The The After Hours Tour.
The Weeknd Ticket Prices
The cost of The Weeknd tickets can vary based on a host of factors. Please see below for a look at how The Weeknd ticket prices vary by city, and scroll up on this page to see The Weeknd tour dates and ticket prices for upcoming concerts in your city.
|City||Venue||Average Ticket Price|
The Weeknd by City
- The Weeknd in Miami (American Airlines Arena)
- The Weeknd in Atlanta (State Farm Arena)
- The Weeknd in San Jose (SAP Center)
- The Weeknd in Las Vegas
- The Weeknd in Phoenix (Gila River Arena)
- The Weeknd in Los Angeles
- The Weeknd in Washington (Capital One Arena)
- The Weeknd in Portland (Moda Center)
- The Weeknd in Chicago (United Center)
- The Weeknd in Dallas
- The Weeknd in Austin
- The Weeknd in Pittsburgh (PPG Paints Arena)
- The Weeknd in San Diego (Pechanga Arena San Diego)
- The Weeknd in Boston (TD Garden)
- The Weeknd in San Francisco
- The Weeknd in Detroit (Little Caesars Arena)
- The Weeknd in Charlotte (Spectrum Center)
- The Weeknd in Houston (Toyota Center)
- The Weeknd in Sacramento (Golden 1 Center)
- The Weeknd in Seattle (Tacoma Dome)