- Find tickets from 156 dollars to III Points Festival (3 Day Pass) with A$AP Rocky, SZA, Tyler, The Creator, and more on Friday February 15 at time to be announced at Mana Wynwood in Miami, FL
- Find tickets from 74 dollars to III Points Festival (Friday Pass) with Tyler, The Creator, Beach House, The Internet, and more on Friday February 15 at 5:00 pm at Mana Wynwood in Miami, FL
- Find tickets from 235 dollars to Governors Ball Music Festival (Friday Pass) with Tyler, The Creator, Lil Wayne, Brockhampton, and more on Friday May 31 at 11:45 am at Randalls Island in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 338 dollars to Governors Ball Music Festival (3 Day Pass) with Tyler, The Creator, Florence + The Machine, The Strokes, and more on Friday May 31 at 11:45 am at Randalls Island in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 372 dollars to Firefly Music Festival (3 Day Pass) with Panic! At The Disco, Travis Scott, Post Malone, and more on Friday June 21 at 10:00 am at Dover International Speedway in Dover, DE
- Find tickets from 411 dollars to Firefly Music Festival (Friday Pass) with Panic! At The Disco, Tyler The Creator, Zedd, and more on Friday June 21 at 12:00 pm at Dover International Speedway in Dover, DE
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Great prices and fast delivery on my tickets."
"Cheaper than other sites! Easy to use."
Tyler, The Creator Details
Born in 1991 and given the name, Tyler Gregory Okonma, this young rapper, producer, and director now goes by Tyler, the Creator. And create he does! Like many other millennials, Tyler started his career via the internet. Raised by a single mother, Tyler sought solace in writing music, teaching himself how to play the piano, and rapping. He uploaded his music on Tumblr and, soon, his lyrics when viral. Tyler also served as the leader and co-founder of the alternative hip hop collective, Odd Future, which helped to put him in the spotlight.
When he was just 18-years-old, Tyler produced and released his debut mixtape titled "Bastard". From there, his success only continued to grow. Tyler signed a one record deal with XL Recordings and his album "Goblin" was released in 2010. He made his first television appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon in 2011, where he performed "Sandwitches" - a song which was first released online in October 2010. Tyler's other popular single, "Yonkers", soared on the iTunes charts and even scored the title of Best New Track.
The year 2011 proved to be a big one for Tyler. In fact, "Yonkers" was nominated for Video of the Year at the MTV Video Music Awards in 2011. Though his video didn't win, Tyler nabbed the Best New Artist VMA that same year. His videos have since been nominated for Best Visual Effects and Best Art Direction.
Tyler, the Creator's second album, "Wolf", was released in 2013 and impressively ranked at the number 3 spot on U.S. Billboard 200 album chart. His most recent albums include "Live At Splash!", "Cherry Bomb", and "Flower Boy".
Tyler has also performed at the MTV Video Music Awards, The Late Show with Stephen Colbert and at Jimmy Kimmel Live.
Tyler, the Creator's Setlist
Since arriving on the musical scene, Tyler has created a variety of songs that folks around the world love. His most popular and well-known songs include:
- Who Dat Boy
- See You Again
- Fucking Young/Perfect
With lyrics like, "Named the album Cherry Bomb 'cause Greatest Hits sounded boring," Tyler brings a unique sound to what can be an industry saturated with wannabes. His words remind us of the era we live in as well - take this one for example, "What if my music is too weird for the masses / and I'm only known for tweets more than beats?" On that note, his Twitter account is one to follow for a good laugh and more information on his latest work.
Tyler, the Creator's Concert
So, what's it like to see this creator work his magic live and in person? It's electric, hyper, raw, and emotional- all wrapped up in one show! Crowd surfing and mosh pits might pop up, so be ready for anything. Tyler's also been known to bring out surprise guests to join him on stage- at one of his shows in NY, he brought out Frank Ocean and A$AP Rocky!
Tyler, The Creator Tour Dates
See below for a list of Tyler, The Creator tour dates and locations. For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the listings at the top of this page.
New York, NY
New York, NY
April 13, 2018
Hottest Tour Announcements of the Week
From Gwen Stefani to moe., Childish Gambino to The Offspring, here's this week's hottest tour announcements. 311 and The Offspring Summer Tour https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abrn8aVQ76Q It's pop-punk paradise for some this summer, as The Offspring and 311 are teaming up for a tour. The 29-date trek will see the rockers on the road for the end of…
November 17, 2017
Top 5 Tour Announcements of the Week
It's been a massive week of tour announcements, with everyone from Taylor Swift to Tyler, the Creator announcing their 2018 plans. Find out who we're most excited to see hit the road. Jeff Lynne's ELO Summer Tour Jeff Lynne’s ELO have announced their first full-length outing in 35 years, with 10 cities scheduled for next…
November 16, 2017
Tyler, the Creator & Vince Staples Announce Joint Tour
Although he's still in the throes of his Flower Boy Tour, that's not stopping Tyler, The Creator. The rapper has just announced a joint tour with Vince Staples slated for winter of 2018. The fun kicks off on January 26 in Vancouver, BC and the PNE Forum, followed by stops along the Pacific Northwest, South…