- Find tickets from 42 dollars to Tyler, The Creator with Blood Orange on Monday October 14 at 7:00 pm at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Portland, OR
- Find tickets from 55 dollars to Tyler, The Creator with Blood Orange and Goldlink on Tuesday October 15 at 7:00 pm at Pacific Coliseum in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets from 42 dollars to Tyler, The Creator with Blood Orange on Thursday October 17 at 7:00 pm at Reno Events Center in Reno, NV
- Find tickets from 41 dollars to Tyler, The Creator with Blood Orange on Saturday October 19 at 7:00 pm at Pechanga Arena San Diego in San Diego, CA
- Find tickets from 64 dollars to Tyler, The Creator with Blood Orange on Sunday October 20 at 7:00 pm at Gila River Arena in Glendale, AZ
- Find tickets from 32 dollars to Tyler, The Creator with Blood Orange and Goldlink on Tuesday October 22 at 7:00 pm at Frank Erwin Center in Austin, TX
- Find tickets from 81 dollars to Tyler, The Creator with Blood Orange on Wednesday October 23 at 7:00 pm at Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie in Grand Prairie, TX
- Find tickets from 55 dollars to Tyler, The Creator with Blood Orange on Saturday October 26 at 7:00 pm at NRG Arena in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 291 dollars to Day N Vegas (Sunday Pass) with Tyler, The Creator, Kendrick Lamar, Schoolboy Q and more on Sunday November 3 at 12:00 pm at Las Vegas Festival Grounds in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 159 dollars to Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival (2 Day Pass) with Tyler, The Creator, Solange, Brockhampton, and more on Saturday November 9 at time to be announced at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, CA
Tyler, The Creator Details
Born in 1991 and given the name Tyler Gregory Okonma, this young rapper, producer, and director now goes by Tyler, the Creator. And create he does! Like many other millennials, Tyler started his career via the internet. Raised by a single mother, Tyler sought solace in writing music, teaching himself how to play the piano, and rapping. He uploaded his music on ‘Tumblr’ and, soon, his lyrics when viral. Tyler also served as the leader and co-founder of the alternative hip hop collective Odd Future which helped to put him in the spotlight.
When he was just 18-years-old, Tyler produced and released his debut mixtape titled ‘Bastard’. From there, his success only continued to grow. Tyler signed a one record deal with ‘XL Recordings’ and his album ‘Goblin’ was released in 2010. He made his first television appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon in 2011, where he performed ‘Sandwitches’ – a song which was first released online in October 2010. Tyler's other popular single, ‘Yonkers’, soared on the iTunes charts and even scored the title of ‘Best New Track.’
The year 2011 proved to be a big one for Tyler. In fact, ‘Yonkers’ was nominated for Video of the Year at the MTV Video Music Awards in 2011. Though his video didn’t win, Tyler nabbed the Best New Artist VMA that same year. His videos have since been nominated for Best Visual Effects and Best Art Direction.
Tyler, the Creator’s second album, ‘Wolf’, was released in 2013 and impressively ranked at the number 3 spot on U.S. Billboard 200 album chart. More recent albums include ‘Live At Splash!’, ‘Cherry Bomb’, and ‘Flower Boy’.
Tyler has also performed at the MTV Video Music Awards, The Late Show with Stephen Colbert and at Jimmy Kimmel Live.
Frequently Asked Questions About Tyler, The Creator Ticket Prices and Igor Tour
Is Tyler, The Creator Touring Now?
Tyler, The Creator is touring September 2019 - October 2019. See all new tour dates above.
Who is Opening for Tyler, The Creator?
Blood Orange, Jaden Smith, GoldLink will accompany Tyler, The Creator on the Igor Tour for all or portions of the tour.
How Long is a Tyler, The Creator Concert?
Most concerts last about 2-3 hours but can run shorter or longer depending on the artist, opening acts, encore, etc. Tyler, The Creator concerts typically last 1.25 hours.
What Songs Will Tyler, The Creator Perform on Tour?
While setlists can vary between venues, Tyler, The Creator will likely play the following songs on tour, IGOR'S THEME, I THINK, NEW MAGIC WAND, PUPPET, EARFQUAKE, 911, IFHY, GONE, GONE, OKRA, She, Who Dat Boy, Boredom, WHAT'S GOOD, See You Again.
Is There an Age Restriction for a Tyler, The Creator Concert?
Generally if you are under 18, you may have to be accompanied by an adult. Some artists and venues may be unsuitable for certain ages and the age requirements will be listed next to the event above. Currently, Tyler, The Creator concerts have no restrictions.
Tyler, The Creator Ticket Prices
The cost of Tyler, The Creator tickets can vary based on a host of factors. Please see below for a look at how Tyler, The Creator ticket prices vary by city, and scroll up on this page to see Tyler, The Creator tour dates and ticket prices for upcoming concerts in your city.
|City||Venue||Average Ticket Price|
Tyler, The Creator Tour Dates
See below for a list of Tyler, The Creator tour dates and locations. For all available tickets and to find shows in your city, scroll to the listings at the top of this page.
San Diego, CA
Grand Prairie, TX
Las Vegas, NV
Los Angeles, CA
June 4, 2019
Tyler, the Creator Announces Igor Tour Dates
Use code TBA20BLOG at checkout to save $20 off your purchase of $100 or more! Tyler, the Creator has announced a massive North American tour to support his new album IGOR. The 30+ concert run, dubbed Igor Tour, will start on September 2 in Minneapolis at The Armory. Following that, Tyler will hit just about…
April 13, 2018
Hottest Tour Announcements of the Week
From Gwen Stefani to moe., Childish Gambino to The Offspring, here's this week's hottest tour announcements. 311 and The Offspring Summer Tour https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abrn8aVQ76Q It's pop-punk paradise for some this summer, as The Offspring and 311 are teaming up for a tour. The 29-date trek will see the rockers on the road for the end of…