- Find tickets from 5 dollars to Arizona State Sun Devils at UCLA Bruins Basketball on Thursday January 24 at 8:00 pm at Pauley Pavilion in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 24 dollars to Arizona Wildcats at UCLA Bruins Basketball on Saturday January 26 at 7:00 pm at Pauley Pavilion in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 17 dollars to UCLA Bruins at Washington State Cougars Basketball on Wednesday January 30 at 7:00 pm at Beasley Coliseum in Pullman, WA
- Find tickets from 34 dollars to UCLA Bruins at Washington Huskies Basketball on Saturday February 2 at 1:00 pm at Alaska Airlines Arena in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 5 dollars to Colorado Buffaloes at UCLA Bruins Basketball on Wednesday February 6 at 6:00 pm at Pauley Pavilion in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 6 dollars to Utah Utes at UCLA Bruins Basketball on Saturday February 9 at 2:00 pm at Pauley Pavilion in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 14 dollars to UCLA Bruins at California Golden Bears Basketball on Wednesday February 13 at 7:00 pm at Haas Pavilion in Berkeley, CA
- Find tickets from 19 dollars to UCLA Bruins at Stanford Cardinal Basketball on Saturday February 16 at 7:00 pm at Maples Pavilion in Stanford, CA
- Find tickets from 5 dollars to Oregon State Beavers at UCLA Bruins Basketball on Thursday February 21 at 8:00 pm at Pauley Pavilion in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 16 dollars to Oregon Ducks at UCLA Bruins Basketball on Saturday February 23 at 7:00 pm at Pauley Pavilion in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to USC Trojans at UCLA Bruins Basketball on Thursday February 28 at 6:00 pm at Pauley Pavilion in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 28 dollars to UCLA Bruins at Colorado Buffaloes Basketball on Thursday March 7 at 7:00 pm at Coors Events Center in Boulder, CO
- Find tickets from 14 dollars to UCLA Bruins at Utah Utes Basketball on Saturday March 9 at 5:00 pm at Jon M. Huntsman Center in Salt Lake City, UT
The fans have spoken
"We were able to buy the seats as we were on our way to the game. Easy and convenient!"
"Easy to use, usually best deal compared to other sites."
"Fees were less than Stubhub and it was very simple to use for this first time secondary market purchaser!"
UCLA Bruins Basketball Details
Did your college basketball team ever win 10 national championships in 12 seasons? The answer is no, unless you went to UCLA. Let’s take a moment to recognize the greatest run in college basketball history.
John Wooden was named as the Bruins’ head coach in 1948 after two seasons at Indiana State. After the nice accomplishment of three conference titles over his first eight seasons, Wooden’s team took a big step forward after implementing a zone press defense in the early sixties.
From 1964 through 1975, the only seasons in which the Bruins failed to win a national title were 1966 (second in conference) and 1974 (lost in national semifinal). Wooden – known as the “Wizard of Westwood” – retired immediately after winning his 10th title in 1975.
UCLA’s list of legendary players is long, with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar at the top. Known as Lew Alcindor when he played with the Bruins, Abdul-Jabbar won three national titles and three national player of the year awards during his three collegiate seasons.
The Bruins’ success during the Wooden era spawned the opening of Pauley Pavilion, where the team still plays today. With a capacity of nearly 14,000, the historic on-campus arena is also used for intramural and pickup basketball games.
UCLA hosts many Pac-12 rivals at Pauley, but the blood boils when USC visits. The campuses are 13 miles apart, and you could say that the Bruins have the edge over their crosstown rival, with more than 30 conference titles. That number is more than four times as many as the Trojans.
Pauley Pavilion is less than a mile from the 405 in Westwood. There are parking structures adjacent to the arena, and you’ll want to arrive early to get a look at the impressive campus.
Visiting UCLA gives you the chance to watch a quality game while experiencing college basketball history. Get your tickets now!