- Find tickets from 94 dollars to UFC Fight Night - Romero vs Jacare 2 on Saturday April 27 at 4:30 pm at BB&T Center in Sunrise, FL
- Find tickets from 70 dollars to UFC Fight Night: Al Iaquinta vs. Donald Cerrone on Saturday May 4 at 7:00 pm at Canadian Tire Centre in Kanata, Canada
- Find tickets from 72 dollars to UFC Fight Night on Saturday May 18 at 5:00 pm at Blue Cross Arena in Rochester, NY
- Find tickets from 85 dollars to UFC 238 on Saturday June 8 at 5:15 pm at United Center in Chicago, IL
- Find tickets from 135 dollars to UFC Fight Night on Saturday June 22 at time to be announced at Bon Secours Wellness Arena in Greenville, SC
- Find tickets from 155 dollars to UFC Fight Night on Saturday June 29 at time to be announced at Target Center in Minneapolis, MN
- Find tickets from 192 dollars to UFC 239: Jones vs Santos on Saturday July 6 at 3:00 pm at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Great prices and fast delivery on my tickets."
"Cheaper than other sites! Easy to use."
Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) has become the most successful mixed martial arts organization after the discipline surged in popularity in the 1990s. With a combination of dynamic fighters and great marketing, UFC quickly built up enough buzz to become the go-to combat sport organization in North America.
The very first event, UFC 1, took place in Denver, Colorado in November 1993. The idea was the brainchild of Art Davie who had proposed an eight-man single-elimination tournament to discover the best fighter in the world. At a time when fighters were trained heavily in one discipline and cross training was rare if not non-existent, the event appealed to sports fans by asking questions like: “Can a wrestler beat a boxer?”
The very first event was won by Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt Royce Gracie who had a submission-based style that his heavy-striking opponents had no answer to. Originally intended as a one-off event – or at most the first of a number of specials – UFC 1 instead created its own sport in a niche that was untapped to that point. As UFC evolved, the fights became more tightly regulated with additional rules, and eventually weight classes were established to further legitimize the promotion’s sense of equality among fighters.
The mid-2000s saw a huge growth in popularity as UFC hit the mainstream news and sports media. The top-selling UFC pay per views can do staggering numbers, with UFC 202 in August 2016 surging to over 1.6 million buys on the back of a main event featuring Nate Diaz vs. Connor McGregor. McGregor is one of the company’s biggest success stories to date, with his cross-over potential spiking the popularity of UFC whenever he is featured.
Where does UFC run shows?
In the early days, not all states allowed UFC to hold mixed martial arts fights. This is no longer an issue as of March 2016, when New York became the 50th and final state to legalize and regulate the sport. This means that UFC cards can now take place anywhere in the USA that wins a bid to host an event.
How much to UFC tickets cost?
UFC ticket prices vary based on the strength of the overall card and – specifically – the main event.
March 8, 2018
UFC 223: Fighter Preview & Predictions
UFC 223 is coming to Brooklyn's Barclays Center on April 7, with Tony Ferguson and Khabib Nurmagomedov battling it out in the headline fight. That’s not the only championship on the line though, as women’s strawweight champ Rose Namajunas will be taking on Joanna Jedrzejczyk. There will be a handful of undercards as well, so…
August 3, 2017
Will Jon Jones Fight Brock Lesnar?
Jon “Bones” Jones is once again the UFC Light Heavyweight Champion after a stunning third round knockout of former champion Daniel Cormier. How did he celebrate? By shocking the mixed martial arts world by calling out Brock Lesnar. The bizarreness of the move already has some calling it the next Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor.…
July 3, 2014
UFC 175 Prices Back up After Disappointing UFC 174 Numbers
The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) has morphed during its 175-event history into the kind of spectacle that many modern sports fans crave. With a multitude of fighting styles and big personalities, the athletic prowess on display on the UFC's biggest cards each year is surpassed only by the trash talk and unbridled ambition doled out…