- Find tickets from 5 dollars to UNLV Rebels at Wyoming Cowboys Basketball on Tuesday February 19 at 8:00 pm at Arena-Auditorium in Laramie, WY
- Find tickets to UNLV Rebels at Wyoming Cowboys Basketball on Wednesday February 20 at 8:00 pm at Arena-Auditorium in Laramie, WY
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to San Diego State Aztecs at UNLV Rebels Basketball on Saturday February 23 at 7:00 pm at Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 66 dollars to UNLV Rebels at Nevada Wolf Pack Basketball on Wednesday February 27 at 8:00 pm at Lawlor Events Center in Reno, NV
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to Boise State Broncos at UNLV Rebels Basketball on Saturday March 2 at 7:30 pm at Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to UNLV Rebels at Colorado State Rams Basketball on Saturday March 9 at 2:00 pm at Moby Arena in Fort Collins, CO
The fans have spoken
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
"We were able to buy the seats as we were on our way to the game. Easy and convenient!"
UNLV Rebels Basketball Details
Sure, Sin City is great, but you’ll need a break from gambling and shows at some point. The Runnin’ Rebels play just a couple of miles from The Strip, offering better entertainment than most basketball fans will find at a casino.
UNLV basketball reached its zenith nearly three decades ago, winning the NCAA championship in 1990 and falling short in the NCAA Final to end what would have been an undefeated season in 1991.
Head coach Jerry Tarkanian and the Runnin’ Rebels were the toast of college basketball at the time. His teams were immensely talented, with three members of the starting five (Larry Johnson, Stacey Augmon, Greg Anthony) later chosen among the top 12 picks in the 1991 NBA Draft.
UNLV is a member of the Mountain West Conference, with its main rivals being Nevada and San Diego State.
Home games are played at the Thomas & Mack Center, which holds close to 18,000 fans. The UNLV student section – called “The Rebellion” – is recognized as one of the nation’s best. The students are located under the basket closest to the Rebels’ bench, and help to create a fun atmosphere.
As noted above, the arena is close to most of the action in Vegas. Parking spaces are available, but ridesharing is a good option as well. It’s easy to watch a game and have ample time for a night out.
Are you ready to enjoy some exciting college basketball in the shadow of the Las Vegas Strip? Get your Runnin’ Rebels tickets now!