- Find tickets from 7 dollars to Oregon Ducks at USC Trojans Basketball on Thursday February 21 at 6:00 pm at Galen Center in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 10 dollars to Oregon State Beavers at USC Trojans Basketball on Saturday February 23 at 3:00 pm at Galen Center in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to USC Trojans at UCLA Bruins Basketball on Thursday February 28 at 6:00 pm at Pauley Pavilion in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 6 dollars to USC Trojans at Utah Utes Basketball on Thursday March 7 at 8:00 pm at Jon M. Huntsman Center in Salt Lake City, UT
- Find tickets from 13 dollars to USC Trojans at Colorado Buffaloes Basketball on Saturday March 9 at 3:00 pm at CU Events Center in Boulder, CO
The fans have spoken
"Easy to use, usually best deal compared to other sites."
"Fees were less than Stubhub and it was very simple to use for this first time secondary market purchaser!"
"There is no website that does as good of a job as organizing the available tickets and showing the cost with fees."
USC Trojans Basketball Details
Los Angeles is known for sun, surf and big stars. It’s also a great college sports town, and next time you’re there, we highly recommend taking in a basketball game at the University of Southern California.
USC played its first intercollegiate game in 1907, joined the Pacific Coast Conference in 1922, and became a charter member of the Pac-10 (now the Pac-12) in 1959. The Trojans made NCAA Final Four appearances in 1940 and 1954, and have won several regular-season conference titles.
The Trojans boast more than twenty All-America players, and six members (players Bill Sharman, Jack Gardner, Alex Hannum, Sam Barry and Tex Winter, plus coaches Sam Barry and George Raveling) of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame. Winter, a 1947 USC grad, is credited with inventing the “triangle” offense made famous by Michael Jordan, Phil Jackson and the Chicago Bulls.
USC plays home games at Galen Center, which opened in 2006 in L.A.’s Exposition Park area. Located just across the street from campus, the arena holds just over 10,000 fans, and features events from concerts to volleyball games.
Plenty of longtime Pac-12 rivals like Stanford and Washington come to town every season, but when it comes to college sports rivalries, they don’t get much better than USC versus UCLA. While the Trojans have the edge in football, the crosstown Bruins have typically had the upper hand in basketball. It's always an exciting night when the Bruins and Trojans tip off at Galen Center.
Are you ready to “Fight On” with the Trojans? Get your USC basketball tickets now!