- Find tickets from 72 dollars to First Round: Houston Rockets at Utah Jazz - Game 6 on Friday April 26 at time to be announced at Vivint Smart Home Arena in Salt Lake City, UT
- Find tickets from 165 dollars to Western Conf Semifinals: TBD at Utah Jazz - Home Game 1 (Date TBA) on date to be announced at Vivint Smart Home Arena in Salt Lake City, UT
- Find tickets from 199 dollars to Western Conf Semifinals: TBD at Utah Jazz - Home Game 4 (Date TBA) on date to be announced at Vivint Smart Home Arena in Salt Lake City, UT
- Find tickets from 1036 dollars to Western Conf Finals: TBD at Utah Jazz - Home Game 2 (Date TBA) on date to be announced at Vivint Smart Home Arena in Salt Lake City, UT
- Find tickets from 1036 dollars to NBA Finals: TBD at Utah Jazz - Home Game 1 (Date TBA) on date to be announced at Vivint Smart Home Arena in Salt Lake City, UT
- Find tickets from 1036 dollars to NBA Finals: TBD at Utah Jazz - Home Game 2 (Date TBA) on date to be announced at Vivint Smart Home Arena in Salt Lake City, UT
- Find tickets from 1036 dollars to NBA Finals: TBD at Utah Jazz - Home Game 4 (Date TBA) on date to be announced at Vivint Smart Home Arena in Salt Lake City, UT
The fans have spoken
"Quick and easy compared to the other ticket sites."
"Easy to pick seats, everything was smooth, would definitely purchase from SeatGeek again!"
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
Utah Jazz Details
Once the New Orleans Jazz, the Utah Jazz completed their move in 1979. Since then, the Jazz have enjoyed an incredible home court advantage with their players being just as effective as the raucous crowds. The result of that combination has been a lot of wins, and some Hall of Fame stars delivering the team to sustained prominence.
The 1990s were the golden era of Utah Jazz basketball, given how talented their teams were and how well they performed in the playoffs. The team was led by Karl Malone, the ruthless power forward who was able to make an impact on both the offensive and defensive ends of the floor. Known as "The Mailman", Malone frequently delivered when his team needed him the most.
Malone was accompanied by John Stockton on those Jazz teams. Stockton was a dynamic point guard, who never was afraid to get his teammates involved in the flow of the game. With an unreal number of assists during his time with the Jazz, role players were elevated due to the fact that anyone on the team was capable of receiving the ball in a position to score at any time.
Since that era of competition, the Jazz have been led by plenty of quality players. Guards from Deron Williams to Donovan Mitchell have put in excellent performances for the Jazz in both the regular season and postseason.
When it comes to rivals of the Utah Jazz, there aren't any bigger than the rivalry that existed between the Jazz and the Chicago Bulls in the 1990s. With both teams at the top of their respective conferences for an extended period of time, they met in the NBA Finals multiple times in the decade. Those games resulted in memorable moments on a regular basis, and established both teams as loaded with all-time great players.
How to purchase Utah Jazz tickets
Find the right seat, right now. SeatGeek offers the best way to buy Utah Jazz tickets.
- The list above displays all upcoming Jazz games. Once you find the game you'd like to attend, clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen will take you to a SeatGeek event page, which displays all available tickets.
- On this page, browse available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. The filters at the bottom can sort tickets by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks tickets by value, scoring each listing to tell you exactly how good of a deal you are getting. Explore SeatGeek's best-in-class maps to find your favorite seating section, and use our View From Seat feature to see precisely what your view will look like before buying.
- When you are ready to buy a ticket, click on the listing, and you will be directed to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Upon completion of the information fields, your order will be processed and tickets will be delivered via email or to your mobile device.
When do Jazz playoff tickets go on sale?
NBA playoff tickets typically go on sale in April. To get alerts on Jazz playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for a SeatGeek account.
Utah Jazz schedule
For teams in the NBA, the month of August is when everyone finds out what dates and times their games will be played. But no matter what the specifics of the schedule are, the Jazz will be playing in the regular season from the month of October until April. If the Jazz can build on their winning tradition and qualify for the playoffs, those would start in April and last into June if the Jazz were able to make a deep run.
How much do Jazz tickets cost?
There are ticket options for every fan at every price point on SeatGeek. Fans of the Utah Jazz can find reasonably priced tickets to see their favorite team, keeping in mind that tickets get more expensive the closer to the court that they want to sit. On average, Utah Jazz tickets cost $58.
When do the Jazz play the Bulls?
With the Bulls and Jazz being in opposite conferences, the Jazz and Bulls can end up with as few as one regular season meeting between them during the course of a year. That makes the meetings between them feel special, as fans can relive the intensity of the Finals matchups between them.
For exact dates and additional info, visit our Bulls vs. Jazz tickets page.
Utah Jazz Top Matchups
The Utah Jazz have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Jazz vs. Nuggets Tickets
- Jazz vs. Timberwolves Tickets
- Jazz vs. Thunder Tickets
- Jazz vs. Trail Blazers Tickets
- Jazz vs. Celtics Tickets
- Jazz vs. Nets Tickets
- Jazz vs. Knicks Tickets
- Jazz vs. 76ers Tickets
- Jazz vs. Raptors Tickets
- Jazz vs. Warriors Tickets
- Jazz vs. Clippers Tickets
- Jazz vs. Lakers Tickets
- Jazz vs. Suns Tickets
- Jazz vs. Kings Tickets
Utah Jazz Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
October 20, 2017
The 5 Cheapest & Most Expensive NBA Teams This Season
With the 2017-18 NBA season underway, we've decided to take a look at how ticket prices for our favorite teams are shaping up. Based on SeatGeek ticket sales data, here are the top five priciest teams to catch live (and the cheapest)! The 5 Most Expensive Teams in the NBA #5. Minnesota Timberwolves Ticket prices…
July 8, 2016
Warriors, Kobe Drive Ticket Prices Throughout NBA
Just as the Golden State Warriors’ record setting 2015-2016 NBA regular season captivated millions worldwide, the team’s average home ticket price shot up to become the highest in the league. Already the third most in-demand ticket in the NBA in 2014-15 - with an average resale ticket price of $114 - Warriors home game tickets…
April 14, 2013
The Final Countdown to 2013 NBA Playoffs
NBA Tickets Current NBA Playoff Seeds NBA Highlights & Dunks 2013 NBA Playoff Matchups Dramatic NBA team introductions are commonplace today, but one of the original, iconic traditions most people know is Chicago Bulls' darkened arena with "The Final Countdown" playing while Michael Jordan and his teammates were announced. Well, that song applies pretty well…