- Find tickets from 54 dollars to Calgary Flames at Vancouver Canucks on Saturday March 23 at 7:00 pm at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to Columbus Blue Jackets at Vancouver Canucks on Sunday March 24 at 7:00 pm at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to Anaheim Ducks at Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday March 26 at 7:00 pm at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Los Angeles Kings at Vancouver Canucks on Thursday March 28 at 7:00 pm at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets from 37 dollars to Dallas Stars at Vancouver Canucks on Saturday March 30 at 7:00 pm at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to San Jose Sharks at Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday April 2 at 7:00 pm at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets from 53 dollars to Vancouver Canucks at Nashville Predators on Thursday April 4 at 7:00 pm at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN
- Find tickets from 54 dollars to Vancouver Canucks at St. Louis Blues on Saturday April 6 at 3:00 pm at Enterprise Center in Saint Louis, MO
The fans have spoken
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
Vancouver Canucks Details
Vancouver was a surprising omission from the NHL’s original expansion in 1967, but it didn’t take much longer for NHL hockey to arrive in Western Canada. The Canucks were part of the second batch of expansion teams and joined the NHL in 1970. After some tough early seasons, the Canucks qualified for the playoffs for the first time in 1975.
In the 1980s, the Canucks made a major overhaul to their look. They swapped out their classic blue and green color scheme for yellow, black, and red and redesigned their uniforms, opting to use a large “V” design on the front instead of the team’s logo. Though the “Flying V” jerseys were unpopular and are regarded today as one of the ugliest in hockey’s history, they lasted for five seasons. The Canucks wore the Flying V jerseys during their first run to the Stanley Cup Final in 1982. In the Stanley Cup Final, they ran into the New York Islanders, who were in the middle years of their early-80s dynasty. The Islanders defeated the Canucks to win their third straight Stanley Cup.
The 1993-94 Canucks are one of the most popular teams in the club’s history. Their roster included fan-favorite “Captain Canuck” Trevor Linden as the team’s captain and the “Russian Rocket” Pavel Bure, who led the NHL with 60 goals in the regular season and scored 16 more in the playoffs. The Canucks reached the Stanley Cup Final in 1994 but were defeated in seven games by Mark Messier (seriously, don’t mention Messier to a Canucks fan) and the New York Rangers.
In 1999, the Canucks drafted identical twins Henrik and Daniel Sedin with the second and third overall picks. The Sedins played their entire careers with the Canucks, almost always on the same line. Henrik was known more for his passing, while Daniel was the better scorer. The Sedins are the top two scorers in Canucks history and are the only pair of brothers to each have over 1000 career points in the NHL. In 2011, the Sedins led the Canucks to another Game 7 in the Stanley Cup Final, but they were defeated by the Boston Bruins. Henrik and Daniel both retired after the end of the 2017-18 season.
How to purchase Vancouver Canucks tickets
Find the right seat, right now. SeatGeek offers the best way to buy Vancouver Canucks tickets.
- The list above displays all upcoming Canucks games. Once you find the game you'd like to attend, clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen will take you to a SeatGeek event page, which displays all available tickets.
- On this page, browse available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. The filters at the bottom can sort tickets by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks tickets by value, scoring each listing to tell you exactly how good of a deal you are getting. Explore SeatGeek's best-in-class maps to find your favorite seating section, and use our View From Seat feature to see precisely what your view will look like before buying.
- When you are ready to buy a ticket, click on the listing, and you will be directed to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Upon completion of the information fields, your order will be processed and tickets will be delivered via email or to your mobile device.
When do Canucks playoff tickets go on sale?
NHL playoff tickets typically go on sale in April. To get alerts on Canucks playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for a SeatGeek account.
Vancouver Canucks schedule
The Canucks open the 2018-19 season at home against the Calgary Flames on October 3, 2018. Their last home game is on April 2, 2019, and they’ll play the San Jose Sharks. They finish the season on the road, with a game in St. Louis on April 6.
How much do Canucks tickets cost?
The Canucks play at Rogers Arena, which seats nearly 19,000. The average resale price for a ticket to a Canucks game is $86.
When do the Canucks play the Oilers?
The Canucks play their division and Canadian rivals four times during the 2018-19 season. Connor McDavid and the Oilers come to Vancouver on December 16, 2018 and January 16, 2019. The Canucks will travel to Edmonton for games on December 27, 2018 and March 7, 2019.
Vancouver Canucks Top Matchups
The Vancouver Canucks have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Canucks vs. Ducks Tickets
- Canucks vs. Coyotes Tickets
- Canucks vs. Flames Tickets
- Canucks vs. Oilers Tickets
- Canucks vs. Kings Tickets
- Canucks vs. Sharks Tickets
- Canucks vs. Blackhawks Tickets
- Canucks vs. Avalanche Tickets
- Canucks vs. Stars Tickets
- Canucks vs. Wild Tickets
- Canucks vs. Predators Tickets
- Canucks vs. Blues Tickets
- Canucks vs. Jets Tickets
June 23, 2017
Predicting the First 5 NHL Entry Draft Picks
With the 2017 NHL Entry Draft kicking off tonight in Chicago, another year of young, hungry prospects will hope to hear their names called and climb up the ranks of professional hockey. As it happens every year, NHL pundits spend month after month evaluating the next crop of potential draft picks, predicting who will get…
April 27, 2013
Canucks Ready To Do Better Than Almost
Vancouver Canucks NHL Playoff Tickets Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Playoff Opponent NHL Playoff Preview - Vancouver Canucks 2013 Stanley Cup Playoff Team - Vancouver Canucks It's kind of remarkable that the Vancouver Canucks aren't the No. 2 seed in the Western Conference for the 2013 NHL Playoffs and instead have the No. 3 seed as…
April 8, 2013
NHL Stanley Cup Matchups Still Uncertain
NHL Tickets NHL Games of the Week 2013 NHL Second Half Highlights NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Most NHL teams have less than 10 games remaining on their shortened 2013 regular season schedule, and the final month is setup to be a whirlwind for teams in both conferences as the finish line approaches. A busy trade…