- Find tickets to Vancouver Whitecaps FC at Colorado Rapids on Sunday September 19 at 7:00 pm at Dick's Sporting Goods Park in Commerce City, CO
- Find tickets to FC Dallas at Vancouver Whitecaps FC on Saturday September 25 at 8:00 pm at BC Place Stadium in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets to Vancouver Whitecaps at Houston Dynamo FC on Wednesday September 29 at 8:00 pm at BBVA Stadium in Houston, TX
- Find tickets to San Jose Earthquakes at Vancouver Whitecaps FC on Saturday October 2 at 8:00 pm at BC Place Stadium in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets to Vancouver Whitecaps FC at Seattle Sounders on Saturday October 9 at 6:00 pm at Lumen Field in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets to Sporting Kansas City at Vancouver Whitecaps FC on Sunday October 17 at 8:00 pm at BC Place Stadium in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets to Vancouver Whitecaps FC at Portland Timbers on Wednesday October 20 at 7:00 pm at Providence Park in Portland, OR
- Find tickets to Vancouver Whitecaps FC at San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday October 23 at 7:00 pm at PayPal Park in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets to Minnesota United FC at Vancouver Whitecaps FC on Wednesday October 27 at 8:00 pm at BC Place Stadium in Vancouver, Canada
- Find tickets to Vancouver Whitecaps FC at Los Angeles Football Club on Monday November 1 at 7:30 pm at Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets to Seattle Sounders at Vancouver Whitecaps FC on Sunday November 7 at 4:00 pm at BC Place Stadium in Vancouver, Canada
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
MLS followers may state that Vancouver fans have waited a long time for their soccer club to make big-league waves. But in truth, the Whitecaps have been making history long before Major League Soccer existed.
It was 1976 when the 'Caps made their first playoff appearance in the North American Soccer League. (Their opponents, the Seattle Sounders, are well-familiar to MLS fans.) Three years later, the Vancouver Whitecaps became the city's first professional sports team to win a major North American Championship by defeating the Tampa Bay Rowdies. Almost 100,000 people lined Vancouver's Robson Street for a celebratory parade.
In 1983, Vancouver faced Seattle again in the Soccer Bowl championship match at BC Place Stadium. The NASL would dissolve just one year later, but the Whitecaps surfaced again in 1986 as the "86ers," members of the Canadian Soccer League. The Vancouver 86ers quickly rose to the top of the CSL, winning four-straight championship titles. At one point, the club went 46 consecutive matches without losing, setting more records in the process.
The club's name was changed back to "The Whitecaps" by popular demand after Y2K, but it took almost another decade for an MLS bid to become reality. Major League Soccer commissioner Don Garber announced in 2009 that Vancouver would become the 17th franchise to take the MLS pitch.
And before the Whitecaps played their first match in MLS, the ownership group worked to acquire top-end talent for both its business operations and the technical (soccer) side of the club. Executives from Premier League clubs, major corporations and some of the top domestic soccer franchises joined the Whitecaps to build what was, at the time, Canada’s second MLS team.
Canadian star Alphonso Davies was the Whitecaps’ marquee player before joining Bundesliga side Bayern Munich in 2018. The Whitecaps’ franchise record for goals is held by Brazilian forward Camilo, who was part of Vancouver’s early MLS teams and its first MLS Cup playoff appearance in 2012; the Whitecaps’ 2012 playoff appearances was the first by a Canadian club in league history.
Frequently Asked Questions About Vancouver Whitecaps Tickets and Games
How much are Vancouver Whitecaps tickets?
Vancouver Whitecaps ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Vancouver Whitecaps tickets can be found for $37.00, on average.
When do Vancouver Whitecaps tickets go on sale?
Individual Vancouver Whitecaps tickets go on sale in February.
Where do Vancouver Whitecaps play?
The Vancouver Whitecaps home games are played at BC Place Stadium in Vancouver, BC.
Do I need to print Vancouver Whitecaps tickets?
Print-at-home tickets are being discontinued for MLS games. Vancouver Whitecaps are using mobile ticket entry to all games.
Does my child need a ticket for Vancouver Whitecaps games?
Each MLS team has their own child ticket policy. Some teams have age requirements, others have restrictions on height and some have both. The Vancouver Whitecaps policy states all children under 2 are free.
How long are Vancouver Whitecaps games?
Vancouver Whitecaps matches consist of two 45-minute halves, with a halftime break of 15 minutes.
How to buy Vancouver Whitecaps tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Vancouver Whitecaps Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Vancouver Whitecaps tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Vancouver Whitecaps tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Vancouver Whitecaps tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Vancouver Whitecaps tickets.
Vancouver Whitecaps FC Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|