Bummer! Looks like there aren't any events
Check back another time
Other Upcoming Events Nearby
The fans have spoken
"Great prices and fast delivery on my tickets."
"Cheaper than other sites! Easy to use."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Vegas Golden Knights Details
The Golden Knights played their first season in 2017-18 and were one of the best stories in sports. Though the rules of the expansion the draft favored the Golden Knights more than past expansion drafts had favored prior expansion teams, most hockey fans and media expected the team to finish close to last place and that it would take a few years before Vegas would be a competitive team.
The 2017-18 season started, and the Golden Knights just kept winning. Their home arena, T-Mobile Arena, became one of the loudest buildings in hockey and one of the hardest for opposing teams to play in. The Golden Knights won in spite of injuries, notably to their goalies early in the season. At one point, the Golden Knights had to start the fourth goalie in their depth chart. It didn’t matter. Vegas won anyway. They won the Pacific Division in their inaugural season (by far the best inaugural season of any NHL team) and made the playoffs. They even reached the Stanley Cup Final, but the magic they’d been channeling finally ran out. They lost to the Washington Capitals in five games.
Few of Vegas’ selections during the expansion draft made waves at the time, but they sure look good in hindsight. It seemed a forgone conclusion that the Knights would take Marc Andre Fleury from the Pittsburgh Penguins, who opted to protect a younger goalie. But few could have guessed that Fleury, now in his 30s, would have a career year in both the regular season and playoffs. The Columbus Blue Jackets traded Vegas a draft pick so that Vegas would select William Karlsson instead of the Jackets’ backup goalie. Karlsson had never scored more than nine goals in a full NHL season. In Vegas, he scored 43.
The jury’s still out on what Vegas’ early success means. Is the rest of the NHL terrible at evaluating talent? Were the Knights just lucky? Were they actually as good as they looked? After a promising start, the Golden Knights still have a lot to prove.
How to purchase Vegas Golden Knights tickets
Find the right seat, right now. SeatGeek offers the best way to buy Vegas Golden Knights tickets.
- The list above displays all upcoming Golden Knights games. Once you find the game you'd like to attend, clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen will take you to a SeatGeek event page, which displays all available tickets.
- On this page, browse available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. The filters at the bottom can sort tickets by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks tickets by value, scoring each listing to tell you exactly how good of a deal you are getting. Explore SeatGeek's best-in-class maps to find your favorite seating section, and use our View From Seat feature to see precisely what your view will look like before buying.
- When you are ready to buy a ticket, click on the listing, and you will be directed to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Upon completion of the information fields, your order will be processed and tickets will be delivered via email or to your mobile device.
When do Golden Knights playoff tickets go on sale?
NHL playoff tickets typically go on sale in April. To get alerts on Golden Knights playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for a SeatGeek account.
Vegas Golden Knights schedule
The Golden Knights begin the 2018-19 season at home on October 4, 2018 with a game against the Philadelphia Flyers. After their home opener, the Golden Knights head east for a five game road trip and then come back to Vegas for five straight home games in the middle and end of October.
The last home game of Vegas’ season is on April 4, 2019 against the Arizona Coyotes. The Golden Knights finish their season two days later with a road game against the Los Angeles Kings.
How much do Golden Knights tickets cost?
Fans in Las Vegas didn’t take long to sell out T-Mobile arena and make it one of the loudest arenas in the NHL. The average resale price for a ticket to see the Golden Knights is $132.
When do the Golden Knights play the Kings?
Vegas stunned the league by finishing first in the Pacific Division in their inaugural season. It didn’t take long for the Golden Knights to form rivalries with its fellow Pacific Division teams, including the Los Angeles Kings. The Golden Knights swept the Kings in the first round of the 2017-18 playoffs.
The Kings have their first chance to respond to their playoff loss when the Golden Knights visit Los Angeles on December 8, 2018. The Knights come back to LA later in the month for a game on December 29 and for their season finale on April 6.
The Kings play the Golden Knights in Las Vegas on December 23, 2018 and January 1, 2019.
Vegas Golden Knights Top Matchups
The Knights have a number of great games on their schedule every hockey season. See below for some of their top matchups.
- Golden Knights vs. Sharks Tickets
- Golden Knights vs. Jets Tickets
- Golden Knights vs. Bruins Tickets
- Golden Knights vs. Avalanche Tickets
- Golden Knights vs. Rangers Tickets
- Golden Knights vs. Capitals Tickets
- Golden Knights vs. Lightning Tickets
- Golden Knights vs. Canucks Tickets
- Golden Knights vs. Predators Tickets
- Golden Knights vs. Kings Tickets
Vegas Golden Knights Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
November 16, 2018
The 5 Hottest Games Left on the Vegas Golden Knights Schedule
Use code KNIGHTS20 at checkout for $20 off your purchase of $100 or more! The Vegas Golden Knights quickly became the hottest thing in hockey last season, making it all the way to the Stanley Cup Finals during their first year in existence. Although they ultimately lost to the Washington Capitals, it was quite the…