Upcoming Events at Avaya Stadium
- Find tickets to Real Salt Lake at San Jose Earthquakes on Wednesday October 28 at 7:30 pm at Avaya Stadium in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets to Los Angeles Club at San Jose Earthquakes on Sunday November 1 at 7:30 pm at Avaya Stadium in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 70 dollars to Chivas de Guadalajara vs Club Leon on Saturday March 27 2021 at 4:30 pm at Avaya Stadium in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets to Portland Timbers at San Jose Earthquakes on date to be announced at Avaya Stadium in San Jose, CA
Avaya Stadium Seating Chart Details
Avaya Stadium is a top-notch venue located in San Jose, CA. As many fans will attest to, Avaya Stadium is known to be one of the best places to catch live entertainment around town. The Avaya Stadium can hold up to 18,000 people and is known for hosting the San Jose Earthquakes but other events have taken place here as well.
Avaya Stadium Seating Maps
SeatGeek is known for its best-in-class interactive maps that make finding the perfect seat simple. Our “View from Seat” previews allow fans to see what their view at Avaya Stadium will look like before making a purchase, which takes the guesswork out of buying tickets. To help make the buying decision even easier, we display a ticket Deal Score on every row of the map to rate the best bargains.
If the seating chart on this page isn't quite what you're looking for, you might want to select another Avaya Stadium seating chart from the list above.
Or, if you’re done with seating charts and just want to see other events in San Jose, check out one of the pages below:
- Concerts in San Jose
- Sporting events in San Jose
- Shows in San Jose
- Events in San Jose this weekend
- All upcoming events in San Jose
See below if you're looking for other events at Avaya Stadium:
Home Team Seats at Avaya Stadium
Sitting close to the San Jose Earthquakes bench is a great chance to get up close to the players and can be a great part of a live sports experience. SeatGeek’s interactive maps indicate the location of the home and visitor benches, and note which sections are closest to each bench.