Upcoming Events at Coors Field
- Find tickets from 29 dollars to San Diego Padres at Colorado Rockies on Sunday August 2 at 1:10 pm at Coors Field in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 59 dollars to San Francisco Giants at Colorado Rockies on Monday August 3 at 6:40 pm at Coors Field in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 58 dollars to San Francisco Giants at Colorado Rockies on Tuesday August 4 at 6:40 pm at Coors Field in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 55 dollars to Houston Astros at Colorado Rockies on Wednesday August 19 at 6:40 pm at Coors Field in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 50 dollars to Houston Astros at Colorado Rockies on Thursday August 20 at 1:10 pm at Coors Field in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 108 dollars to The Lumineers with Gregory Alan Isakov on Saturday August 29 at 6:30 pm at Coors Field in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 52 dollars to Los Angeles Angels at Colorado Rockies on Friday September 11 at 6:40 pm at Coors Field in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 21 dollars to Los Angeles Angels at Colorado Rockies on Saturday September 12 at 6:10 pm at Coors Field in Denver, CO
Coors Field Seating Chart Details
Coors Field is a top-notch venue located in Denver, CO. As many fans will attest to, Coors Field is known to be one of the best places to catch live entertainment around town. The Coors Field is known for hosting the Colorado Rockies but other events have taken place here as well.
Coors Field Seating Maps
SeatGeek is known for its best-in-class interactive maps that make finding the perfect seat simple. Our “View from Seat” previews allow fans to see what their view at Coors Field will look like before making a purchase, which takes the guesswork out of buying tickets. To help make the buying decision even easier, we display a ticket Deal Score on every row of the map to rate the best bargains.
Every seating chart/seat map at Coors Field can be a little different, therefore it's probably a good idea to double check you're looking at the one that matches the event you're attending. If not, you can always choose a different seating chart from the list above.
Or, if you’re done with seating charts and just want to see other events in Denver, check out one of the pages below:
- Concerts in Denver
- Sporting events in Denver
- Shows in Denver
- Events in Denver this weekend
- All upcoming events in Denver
See below if you're looking for other events at Coors Field:
Frequently Asked Questions About Coors Field Seating
What are the best cheap seats at Coors Field?
The Rockpile is Coors Fields’ center field bleacher section. The section was originally made famous at the Rockies’ original home: Rockpile seats at Mile High Stadium sold for just a dollar. At Coors Field, they’re still among the best values at the park. If you’re lucky enough to get tickets to a fireworks night, fans who sit in the Rockpile are able to move onto the field after the game for the fireworks.
What are the best seats at Coors Field to see the Rocky Mountains?
For a good view of the Rocky Mountains, try to sit in the upper decks (especially sections 305-319). If you’re going to a day game, you’ll want to sit on the third base side to stay out of the sun.
Which side of Coors Field is the home team dugout?
The Rockies dugout is on the first-base side. Sitting close to the Colorado Rockies bench is a great chance to get up close to the players and can be a great part of a live sports experience.
Coors Field Guide
SeatGeek asked thousands of MLB fans to weigh in on their baseball stadium experiences, rating atmosphere, in-stadium food, and bathrooms. Coors Field was ranked #6 for atmosphere, #16 for food, and #15 for bathrooms.