- Find tickets to Fairfield Stags at Longwood Lancers Basketball on Friday November 23 at time to be announced at KeyArena in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets to Longwood Lancers at Denver Pioneers Basketball on Saturday November 24 at 12:00 pm at KeyArena in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets to Fairfield Stags at Denver Pioneers Basketball on Sunday November 25 at 12:00 pm at KeyArena in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 597 dollars to NCAA Tournament Seattle Full Strip (March 22 and 24) on Friday March 22 2019 at time to be announced at KeyArena in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 366 dollars to NCAA Tournament Seattle Session 1 on Friday March 22 2019 at 12:00 pm at KeyArena in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 416 dollars to NCAA Tournament Seattle Session 2 on Friday March 22 2019 at 6:00 pm at KeyArena in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 518 dollars to NCAA Tournament Seattle Session 3 on Sunday March 24 2019 at 12:00 pm at KeyArena in Seattle, WA
Seattle's KeyArena is part of the 74-acre Seattle Center, a huge downtown entertainment area which was initially built for the World's Fair in 1962. The Seattle Center houses over 30 different entertainment and cultural venues and is home to the iconic Seattle Space Needle. As a public space, the Seattle Center is unmatched and a top tourist site in the state. The KeyArena was built as part of the World's Fair construction and was first called the Washington State Pavilion. Later it was called the Washington State Coliseum and then, finally, in 1995, it became the KeyArena when KeyCorp bought the naming rights from the City of Seattle.
Today, the KeyArena serves a variety of purposes within the larger offerings of the Center. It is the home arena for two basketball teams -- the Seattle Storm of the WNBA and the Seattle University men's team, the Seattle Redhawks. Women's sports are prominent at the KeyArena: it's currently the permanent home of the Pac-12 Conference women's basketball tournament, and it houses the Rat City Rollergirls derby team as well. Previous tenants included the Seattle SuperSonics, an NBA team that relocated to Oklahoma City in 2008 and became the Thunder.
In addition to sports, the KeyArena also hosts musical acts, family shows, and cultural events in conjunction with festivals and other events at the broader Seattle Center. Previous performers to play at KeyArena have included Elton John, Jay-Z, Pearl Jam, George Strait, and Madonna. It's even hosted a series of International Dota 2 eSports tournaments, put on by Valve.
Where are the best places to sit at KeyArena?
KeyArena has three levels: The Floor Level, Lower Level, and Upper Level. The Floor Level features VIP boxes during basketball games (in the single digits) while Lower Level seats are numbered 101-128, and Upper-Level seats are numbered 201-228. Sections 13-15 are directly behind the player's benches and offer one of the closest views in basketball. For concerts, the Floor Level is divided into lettered sections and is the best bet for concert seating.
KeyArena Tips and Tricks
There are few different parking garages to choose from at the Seattle Center, but public transit is a viable option as well. Many take the Seattle Center Monorail or any number of busses which make it easy to get to the Seattle Center from anywhere in the city.
The Center is also accessible from a few different bike trails which link it closely with the rest of the city. In particular, you can use the Myrtle Edwards or Dexter Ave Bike Trails to get to the Seattle Center and KeyArena. On a nice day, biking is a great way to make a day of it and makes traveling around different parts of the massive Seattle Center much easier once you're there.
Key Arena Club Areas
The Club Level Concourse has a few areas to consider. Encore Club seats will give you great views of every event and features a private entrance, full bar, and reserved parking. It's a membership plan that gives you access to every event, whether a basketball game, concert, or roller derby. For concert-goers, there's also a Concert Club for VIP treatment at musical events specifically. Finally, Suites provide a private and intimate setting for up to 16 guests, along with four parking passes, and Levy Restaurants catering. You also get access to the South Suite Club in this area.