- Find tickets from 174 dollars to 2019 Wrestlemania on Sunday April 7 at 5:30 pm at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to AMA Supercross on Saturday April 27 at 4:30 pm at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ
- Find tickets from 90 dollars to BTS WORLD TOUR 'LOVE YOURSELF: SPEAK YOURSELF' on Saturday May 18 at 7:30 pm at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ
- Find tickets from 47 dollars to BTS WORLD TOUR 'LOVE YOURSELF: SPEAK YOURSELF' on Sunday May 19 at 7:30 pm at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ
- Find tickets from 136 dollars to Hot 97 Summer Jam on Sunday June 2 at 6:30 pm at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ
- Find tickets from 55 dollars to Monster Jam on Saturday June 8 at 7:00 pm at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ
- Find tickets from 246 dollars to The Rolling Stones on Thursday June 13 at 7:30 pm at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ
- Find tickets from 186 dollars to The Rolling Stones on Monday June 17 at 7:30 pm at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ
- Find tickets from 38 dollars to Ithaca College Bombers at Cortaca Jug on Saturday November 16 at 1:00 pm at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ
MetLife Stadium Details
MetLife Stadium houses both the New York Jets and the New York Giants. It's a famous stadium, recognized for its massive size -- seating over 82,000 -- and cutting-edge technology and design. Opened in 2010, the MetLife Stadium is in East Rutherford, New Jersey, despite being the home of two New York teams. When built, it was the most expensive stadium ever constructed, coming in at $1.6 billion.
It's a high-tech venue. Building-wide Wi-Fi powers unique fan experiences and high-definition LED video boards make everything easy to see. Since the whole stadium is digitally connected, ticket scanning is quick, concessions purchases are streamlined, and everything happens instantaneously, just like on the field. It's an exciting place to watch a football game, and the creatively neutral stadium design allows it to transform into a supportive home field for either the Jets of the Giants. Interestingly, the NFL logo is painted at mid-field rather than either team's design.
As the only NFL stadium to house two teams, MetLife stadium has already seen a great deal of sports history despite being relatively new. In 2014, MetLife hosted Super Bowl XLVIII which pitted the Denver Broncos against the Seattle Seahawks -- who went on to win an impressive 43-8 victory.
In addition to NFL games, MetLife Stadium also hosts concerts, college football games, international soccer matches, and other major events. In 2013, for instance, the venue welcomed WrestleMania, the WWE's flagship annual event. It was one of the best-attended WrestleManias ever. Musical guests who have performed at MetLife Stadium include The Eagles, Bon Jovi, U2, Taylor Swift, and One Direction. It is also the main site for the Electric Daisy Carnival festival when it visits the region, bringing EDM artists together for two days of music.
What are the Best Places to Sit at MetLife Stadium
MetLife Stadium has four main levels, the Plaza Level, 100 Level, 200 Level, and 300 Level, along with several suites and club areas along the 200 Level. As a new stadium, most of the seats at MetLife offer a fairly good view. You'll get the best sightline in the upper levels of the 100 Level though, that's rows 10-20.
With five different gates, it's important to know which is closest to your seat. For instance, if you're going to Sections 201-207 or 245-250, you'll want to use the Bud Light or Pepsi corners (named for their respective gates). For Sections 220-232, you should use the SAP or Verizon corners.
MetLife Stadium Tips & Tricks
Parking at MetLife Stadium can be complicated. It's expensive if you don't come prepared with a prepaid permit and you'll want to hold onto to your permit tight as parking enforcement is strict. One way to avoid the pain of parking is to take advantage of the MetLife Uber Zone and ride-share your way to the game. Regardless of how you get there, take a close look at the parking lot maps before you arrive, it's a massive stadium, and it's easy to get turned around.
MetLife Stadium Club Areas
MetLife Stadium suites can fit 12-30 guests and are available on all four stadium levels. These suites offer a private entrance and bathroom, top class amenities, and a beautiful space from which to enjoy the game.
The Mezzanine Clubs, located on the 200 level, run along the sidelines. The Toyota Club (on the west side of the stadium) and Touchdown Club (on the east) bring you high quality dining right in the action. Finally, the EY Coaches Club gives you access to a private, on-field deck just five yards behind the home team's bench -- one of the most unique experiences you can find at an NFL stadium.