- Find tickets from 82 dollars to A. R. Rahman on Saturday September 1 at 8:00 pm at Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, NY
- Find tickets from 43 dollars to Preseason: Washington Capitals at Boston Bruins on Sunday September 16 at 1:00 pm at TD Garden in Boston, MA
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to Preseason: Boston Bruins at Washington Capitals on Tuesday September 18 at 7:00 pm at Capital One Arena in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 35 dollars to Orgy on Wednesday September 19 at 6:30 pm at The Black Sheep in Colorado Springs, CO
- Find tickets from 50 dollars to Preseason: Washington Capitals at Montreal Canadiens on Thursday September 20 at 7:00 pm at Centre Videotron in Quebec, Canada
- Find tickets to Preseason: Washington Capitals at Carolina Hurricanes on Friday September 21 at 7:30 pm at PNC Arena in Raleigh, NC
- Find tickets to Preseason: Washington Capitals at St. Louis Blues on Tuesday September 25 at 7:00 pm at Scottrade Center in Saint Louis, MO
- Find tickets from 28 dollars to Preseason: Carolina Hurricanes at Washington Capitals on Friday September 28 at 7:00 pm at Capital One Arena in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 28 dollars to Preseason: St. Louis Blues at Washington Capitals on Sunday September 30 at 3:00 pm at Capital One Arena in Washington, DC
- Find tickets from 47 dollars to Disney On Ice - Worcester on Friday October 26 at 7:00 pm at DCU Center in Worcester, MA
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Washington Capitals Details
2016-17 did not finish the way the Washington Capitals hoped it would. A regular season filled with dominance – 118 points and 1st place in the Metropolitan Division – didn’t translate into a Stanley Cup like many expected it would. The Capitals won a hard-fought first round series against the Toronto Maple Leafs but lost in seven games to the eventual Stanley Cup champion Pittsburgh Penguins. Despite being the 3rd best goal-scoring team and the top defensive team in the National Hockey League, the Capitals once again failed to bring home a Cup for captain Alex Ovechkin, losing that game seven at home in D.C.’s Verizon Center. Washington will have another shot at it in 2017-18 but the team will likely be in “win now” mode considering that some of the stars are starting to age.
Alex Ovechkin will be back wearing the captain’s C and will be expected to have another superstar-level season. Last year, he finished the season with 33 goals and 36 assists, but struggled at times to find the back of the net. Luckily, the Caps were able to lock up T.J. Oshie for the next eight years and he’ll certainly contribute a lot of points. Last season, he was an extremely important skater for Washington and finished the year with 33 goals and 23 assists. With Brayden Holtby in goal again this year, the Capitals should be a top-tier team on the defensive end. Holtby was 42-13-6 last season with a .925 save percentage and a 2.07 goals against average.
How to purchase Washington Capitals tickets
Find the right seat, right now. SeatGeek offers the best way to buy Washington Capitals tickets.
- The list above displays all upcoming Capitals games. Once you find the game you'd like to attend, clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen will take you to a SeatGeek event page, which displays all available tickets.
- On this page, browse available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. The filters at the bottom can sort tickets by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks tickets by value, scoring each listing to tell you exactly how good of a deal you are getting. Explore SeatGeek's best-in-class maps to find your favorite seating section, and use our View From Seat feature to see precisely what your view will look like before buying.
- When you are ready to buy a ticket, click on the listing, and you will be directed to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Upon completion of the information fields, your order will be processed and tickets will be delivered via email or to your mobile device.
When do Capitals playoff tickets go on sale?
NHL playoff tickets typically go on sale in April. To get alerts on Capitals playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for a SeatGeek account.
Washington Capitals schedule
Browse the listings above to see all upcoming games, and visit the Capitals Schedule page. The regular season starts October 5, 2017, and ends April 7, 2018.
How much do Capitals tickets cost?
There are ticket options for every fan at every price point on SeatGeek. Capitals tickets typically cost $20 and up. For more information about Capitals ticket prices, visit the ticket prices page.
When do the Capitals play the Penguins?
Capitals-Penguins takes place on February 2 and April 1 in Pittsburgh. See our Capitals vs. Penguins matchup page for more information.
Washington Capitals Top Matchups
The Washington Capitals have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Capitals vs. Hurricanes Tickets
- Capitals vs. Blue Jackets Tickets
- Capitals vs. Devils Tickets
- Capitals vs. Islanders Tickets
- Capitals vs. Rangers Tickets
- Capitals vs. Flyers Tickets
- Capitals vs. Penguins Tickets
- Capitals vs. Bruins Tickets
- Capitals vs. Sabres Tickets
- Capitals vs. Red Wings Tickets
- Capitals vs. Panthers Tickets
- Capitals vs. Canadiens Tickets
- Capitals vs. Senators Tickets
- Capitals vs. Lightning Tickets
- Capitals vs. Maple Leafs Tickets
June 12, 2017
Led by Sidney Crosby, Pittsburgh Penguins Repeat as Stanley Cup Champs
During the first week of April, before the playoffs even began, the Pittsburgh Penguins announced that star defenseman Kris Letang would miss the entire postseason due to a herniated disk. After the announcement, many pundits assumed that the chances of a repeat Stanley Cup win were out of the question. Clearly, the Penguins and captain…
May 15, 2017
What NHL Playoff Teams Drive the Most Ticket Sales?
Only four teams remain in the NHL playoffs, with the Senators and Penguins facing off at Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals tonight at the PPG Paints Arena. Though we're still weeks away from the Stanley Cup, so far the 2017 NHL Playoffs have been filled with upsets, comebacks and hard-earned victories. With an impressive roster…
July 8, 2016
The Hottest Matchups in the NHL Season
It may be the middle of the summer, but that doesn't mean the NHL news cycle slows down, as both the schedule release and free agency have occurred since the last newsletter. With the schedule locked in, it is a good chance to look at some of the matchups that are particularly hot tickets right…