- Find tickets from 11 dollars to Washington Huskies at California Golden Bears Football on Saturday October 27 at 3:30 pm at California Memorial Stadium in Berkeley, CA
- Find tickets from 54 dollars to Stanford Cardinal at Washington Huskies Football on Saturday November 3 at 12:00 pm at Husky Stadium in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Oregon State Beavers at Washington Huskies Football on Saturday November 17 at 12:00 pm at Husky Stadium in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 117 dollars to Washington Huskies at Washington State Cougars Football on Friday November 23 at 5:30 pm at Martin Stadium in Pullman, WA
The fans have spoken
"Love this website! Prices usually come out cheaper than all the other websites as well!"
"Easy process, best price, lowest fees, and good seats!"
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
Washington Huskies Football Details
Many fans like to make the claim of having the best stadium in college football. But if you sit in Husky Stadium on a Saturday – overlooking boat-filled Lake Washington, with the mountains in the distance – you might never want to leave.
The Washington Huskies started their football program in 1889, became a charter member of the Pacific Coast Conference (which later became the Pac-12) in 1915, and have played in their gem of a stadium since 1923.
The Huskies claim national championships from 1960 and 1991, while boasting more than 20 consensus All-America selections, 15 members of the College Football Hall of Fame, and three Pro Football Hall of Fame inductees (Hugh McElhenny, Arnie Weinmeister, Warren Moon).
Though Washington has many conference rivals, fans and players really get up for the annual November game against Washington State. The schools have been meeting since 1900, with Seattle now serving as the site in odd-numbered years. The Huskies hold a big edge over the Cougars in the Apple Cup series, winning approximately two-thirds of the contests.
If you like tailgating, you’ll love sailgating on Lake Washington for a Husky game. If you can’t get a boat, consider arriving via light rail, and tailgate at The Zone (but buy a pass ahead of time).
Remember to wear purple. And if you go to a game late in the season, you may want to dress for rain.
For good football in a great setting, get your Washington football tickets now!
How to purchase Washington Huskies tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to find and buy Huskies tickets all season long.
- Explore listings of Huskies games to find the perfect game and date. When you've decided on the event, the green button on the right side of the screen will take you to a display of all available tickets for that game.
- One the next screen, view all available tickets for the event. Using the filters at the bottom, tickets can be sorted by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks listings by value. Our interactive maps help fans find the perfect seat, and previews of the view from each section take the guesswork out of the buying process.
- Once you find the right ticket, click on the listing and you will be taken to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Your order will now be processed, and SeatGeek will deliver your tickets as soon as possible.
Washington Huskies Schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Huskies Tickets page. The 2018 Huskies regular season begins September 1st and ends November 23rd.
How much do Huskies tickets cost?
SeatGeek offers a wide range of Huskies ticket options, suitable for every fan at every price point. Huskies tickets typically start at about $25, but could reach up to $133 for bigger games.
When do Huskies postseason tickets go on sale?
Pac-12 Championship and bowl game tickets are currently on sale! Should the Washington Huskies make it, browse available Pac-12 Championship tickets on SeatGeek! Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about the Huskies postseason tickets!
When do the Washington Huskies play the Washington State Cougars?
This year, the Huskies will play the Cougars on November 23rd at Martin Stadium in Pullman, WA.