Upcoming Events Near Ashburn, VA
Jan 28, Sun 1:00 pm - Xfinity Center
Feb 4, Sun 1:00 pm - Xfinity Center
Feb 24, Sat 12:00 pm - Xfinity Center
Washington Redskins Details
Kirk Cousins is back under center for the Redskins and, as a Skins fan, you either like that or you don’t. You really should, though. Cousins has done nothing but produce since being named Washington’s starter, and he should be able to lead this team to big things in the coming years if he’s around. DeSean Jackson is no longer with the team, but Terrelle Pryor is here to replace him. Pryor had a breakout year for the Browns last season, catching 77 passes for 1,007 yards and four touchdowns. He did that with far worse quarterback play and should thrive under the coaching of Jay Gruden. Washington also has an elite tight end for Cousins to throw to, as Jordan Reed has emerged as one of the most explosive pass-catchers in the game. Reed has struggled to stay healthy in his career, but those issues appear to be behind him now. The Redskins also have some serious weapons on defense, as D.J. Swearinger, Mason Foster, Zach Brown, Ryan Kerrigan and Josh Norman are all coming off of good seasons for Washington. Norman wasn’t even as good as he was with Carolina, so this defense could take another step forward if he finds his mojo.
The Redskins play their home games at FedExField, which is located in Landover, Maryland. The venue seats 82,000 and has become one of the hardest places to play in the NFL. This Redskins fan base has shown an ability to get extremely loud, and that played a big part in Washington going 10-6 at home in the two seasons before this one. It also certainly played a factor in the NFL scheduling two primetime games at FedExField this season.
How to purchase Washington Redskins tickets
SeatGeek is hands down the easiest way to find and buy Washington Redskins tickets all season long.
- Find the right seat, right now. SeatGeek offers the best way to buy Washington Redskins tickets.
- The list above displays all upcoming Redskins games. Once you find the game you'd like to attend, clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen will take you to a SeatGeek event page, which displays all available tickets.
- On this page, browse available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. The filters at the bottom can sort tickets by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks tickets by value, scoring each listing to tell you exactly how good of a deal you are getting. Explore SeatGeek's best-in-class maps to find your favorite seating section, and use our View From Seat feature to see precisely what your view will look like before buying.
- When you are ready to buy a ticket, click on the listing, and you will be directed to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Upon completion of the information fields, your order will be processed and tickets will be delivered via email or to your mobile device.
When do Redskins playoff tickets go on sale?
NFL playoff tickets typically go on sale in December. To get alerts on Redskins playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for an account.
Washington Redskins schedule
Browse the listings above to see all upcoming games, and visit the Redskins Schedule page for additional information including game results and record. The regular season starts in September 10th, and ends December 31st.
How much do Redskins tickets cost?
There are ticket options for every fan at every price point on SeatGeek. Redskins tickets typically cost $41 and up. For more information about Redskins ticket prices, visit the ticket prices page.
When do the Redskins play the Cowboys?
Redskins-Cowboys takes place on October 29th in Washington and November 30th in Dallas. See our Redskins vs. Cowboys matchup page for more information.
What is the Washington Redskins preseason schedule?
The 2017 Redskins preseason is scheduled to begin August 10th and end August 31st. For Washington Redskins preseason tickets, visit our Redskins Tickets page. The Redskins will face off against Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers August 19th at FedEx Field.
Washington Redskins Top Matchups
The Washington Redskins have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Redskins vs. Giants Tickets
- Redskins vs. Cowboys Tickets
- Redskins vs. Eagles Tickets
- Redskins vs. Jets Tickets
- Redskins vs. Patriots Tickets
- Redskins vs. Bills Tickets
- Redskins vs. Dolphins Tickets
- Redskins vs. Buccaneers Tickets
- Redskins vs. Falcons Tickets
- Redskins vs. Saints Tickets
- Redskins vs. Panthers Tickets