- Find tickets from 93 dollars to Washington Redskins at New York Giants on Sunday October 28 at 1:00 pm at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ
- Find tickets from 60 dollars to Atlanta Falcons at Washington Redskins on Sunday November 4 at 1:00 pm at FedEx Field in Landover, MD
- Find tickets from 66 dollars to Washington Redskins at Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday November 11 at 1:00 pm at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 57 dollars to Houston Texans at Washington Redskins on Sunday November 18 at 1:00 pm at FedEx Field in Landover, MD
- Find tickets from 21 dollars to Washington Redskins at Dallas Cowboys on Thursday November 22 at 3:30 pm at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX
- Find tickets from 87 dollars to Washington Redskins at Philadelphia Eagles on Monday December 3 at 8:15 pm at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, PA
- Find tickets from 81 dollars to New York Giants at Washington Redskins on Sunday December 9 at 1:00 pm at FedEx Field in Landover, MD
- Find tickets from 40 dollars to Washington Redskins at Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday December 16 at 1:00 pm at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, FL
- Find tickets from 35 dollars to Washington Redskins at Tennessee Titans on Sunday December 23 at 12:00 pm at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, TN
- Find tickets from 88 dollars to Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Redskins on Sunday December 30 at 1:00 pm at FedEx Field in Landover, MD
The fans have spoken
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
Washington Redskins Details
With top QB Alex Smith under center in Washington this season, the Redskins will have a new look offense. Smith will have some weapons to throw to, including WR Jamison Crowder and TE Jordan Reed.
The Redskins play their home games at FedExField, which is located in Landover, Maryland. The venue seats 82,000 and has become one of the hardest places to play in the NFL. This Redskins fan base has shown an ability to get extremely loud, and that can certainly play a part in the team's home field advantage.
How to purchase Washington Redskins tickets
SeatGeek is hands down the easiest way to find and buy Washington Redskins tickets all season long.
- Find the right seat, right now. SeatGeek offers the best way to buy Washington Redskins tickets.
- The list above displays all upcoming Redskins games. Once you find the game you'd like to attend, clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen will take you to a SeatGeek event page, which displays all available tickets.
- On this page, browse available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. The filters at the bottom can sort tickets by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks tickets by value, scoring each listing to tell you exactly how good of a deal you are getting. Explore SeatGeek's best-in-class maps to find your favorite seating section, and use our View From Seat feature to see precisely what your view will look like before buying.
- When you are ready to buy a ticket, click on the listing, and you will be directed to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Upon completion of the information fields, your order will be processed and tickets will be delivered via email or to your mobile device.
When do Redskins playoff tickets go on sale?
NFL playoff tickets typically go on sale in December. To get alerts on Redskins playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for an account.
Washington Redskins schedule
Browse the listings above to see all upcoming games, and visit the Redskins Schedule page for additional information including game results and record. The regular season starts on September 6th, and ends December 30th.
How much do Redskins tickets cost?
There are ticket options for every fan at every price point on SeatGeek. Redskins tickets typically cost $65 and up. For more information about Redskins ticket prices, visit the ticket prices page.
When do the Redskins play the Cowboys?
Redskins-Cowboys takes place on October 21st in Washington and November 22nd in Dallas. See our Redskins vs. Cowboys matchup page for more information.
What is the Washington Redskins preseason schedule?
The 2018 Redskins preseason is scheduled to begin August 9th and end August 30th.
Washington Redskins Top Matchups
The Washington Redskins have a number of exciting matchups year after year. See below for some top rivalries.
- Redskins vs. Giants Tickets
- Redskins vs. Cowboys Tickets
- Redskins vs. Eagles Tickets
- Redskins vs. Jets Tickets
- Redskins vs. Patriots Tickets
- Redskins vs. Bills Tickets
- Redskins vs. Dolphins Tickets
- Redskins vs. Buccaneers Tickets
- Redskins vs. Falcons Tickets
- Redskins vs. Saints Tickets
- Redskins vs. Panthers Tickets
February 5, 2018
5 Worst Super Bowl Upsets in NFL History
Congratulations to the Philadelphia Eagles on winning Super Bowl LII over the weekend. But now that a champion has been crowned, we’re officially in the dreaded time of the year without any football whatsoever. Fear not though, because there’s almost always reasons to talk about the NFL during the offseason--including right now! In light of…
September 11, 2017
Best Washington Redskins Home & Away Games This Season
At SeatGeek, our mission is to help fans get to more live events they’ll love. By analyzing various data points including the team matchup, predicted weather, flight and hotel cost, and – of course – ticket prices, we’ve pinpointed the top home and road games NFL fans should attend this year. Use our handy tool…
November 18, 2016
Guide to Thanksgiving Day Football 2016
Just like turkey and mashed potatoes, football is a Thanksgiving Day staple. Fans will see a continuation of this tradition during the 2016 holiday, when three games with playoff implications will take center stage. This year’s Turkey Day has it all: a Super Bowl contender, MVP candidates, breakout rookies, and future Hall of Famers. See…