- Find tickets from 37 dollars to Baylor Bears at West Virginia Mountaineers Football on Thursday October 25 at 7:00 pm at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium in Morgantown, WV
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to West Virginia Mountaineers at Texas Longhorns Football on Saturday November 3 at 12:00 pm at Darrell K. Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium/Jamail Field in Austin, TX
- Find tickets from 59 dollars to TCU Horned Frogs at West Virginia Mountaineers Football on Saturday November 10 at 12:00 pm at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium in Morgantown, WV
- Find tickets from 18 dollars to West Virginia Mountaineers at Oklahoma State Cowboys Football on Saturday November 17 at 12:00 pm at Boone Pickens Stadium in Stillwater, OK
- Find tickets from 80 dollars to Oklahoma Sooners at West Virginia Mountaineers Football on Friday November 23 at 8:00 pm at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium in Morgantown, WV
The fans have spoken
"Great prices and fast delivery on my tickets."
"Cheaper than other sites! Easy to use."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
West Virginia Mountaineers Football Details
Country rooooooooads, take me hoooooooome To the plaaaaaaace, I belooooooooong … That’s West Virginia, folks. As the song says, it’s almost heaven, and it’s a great place to watch a college football game.
West Virginia has had a football team since 1891. The Mountaineers boast double-digit consensus All-America selections, 13 College Football Hall of Fame inductees, and two members of the Pro Football Hall of Fame (Joe Stydahar, Sam Huff).
The team has competed in the Big 12 Conference since 2012. This affiliation has resulted in the pause of some traditional rivalries (Penn State, Pitt), but adds big names such as Texas and Oklahoma to the Mountaineer schedule.
Home games are played on campus on Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium, which holds approximately 60,000 fans. If you’re looking to tailgate, the Blue Lot opens at 7 a.m. – no matter what time the game starts.
A must-see pregame activity is the Mountaineer Mantrip, which serves as a nod to the state’s coal industry and heritage and begins when the team is dropped off approximately two hours and 20 minutes before kickoff at the corner of the WVU Medical Center and Don Nehlen Drive.
Fans are encouraged to line the path, which takes the team between the Blue and Light Blue Lots and to the entrance of the stadium’s Northeast gate.
During games, you’ll see and hear plenty of activity from the “Mountaineer Maniacs” student section. The Mountaineer mascot fires his musket when the team enters the stadium, at the end of each quarter and following every score.
The tune referenced above – Take Me Home, Country Roads – is considered the university’s theme song, and sung after every home game by fans linked arm-in-arm.
To see for yourself why Morgantown is almost heaven, get your West Virginia football tickets now!
How to purchase West Virginia Mountaineers tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to find and buy West Virginia Mountaineers tickets all season long.
- Explore listings of Mountaineers games to find the perfect game and date. When you've decided on the event, the green button on the right side of the screen will take you to a display of all available tickets for that game.
- One the next screen, view all available tickets for the event. Using the filters at the bottom, tickets can be sorted by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks listings by value. Our interactive maps help fans find the perfect seat, and previews of the view from each section take the guesswork out of the buying process.
- Once you find the right ticket, click on the listing and you will be taken to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Your order will now be processed, and SeatGeek will deliver your tickets as soon as possible.
West Virginia Mountaineers schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Mountaineers Tickets page. The 2018 Mountaineers regular season begins September 1st and ends November 23rd.
How much do West Virginia Mountaineers tickets cost?
SeatGeek offers a wide range of Mountaineers ticket options, suitable for every fan at every price point. Mountaineers tickets typically start at about $25, but could reach up to $164 for bigger games.
When do West Virginia Mountaineers postseason tickets go on sale?
Big 12 Championship and bowl game tickets are currently on sale! Should the West Virginia Mountaineers make the Big 12 Championship or a bowl game, browse all available tickets on SeatGeek! Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about West Virginia Mountaineers postseason tickets!