- Find tickets from 21 dollars to West Virginia Mountaineers at Oklahoma Sooners Football on Saturday October 19 at 11:00 am at Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium in Norman, OK
- Find tickets from 7 dollars to West Virginia Mountaineers at Baylor Bears Football on Thursday October 31 at 7:00 pm at McLane Stadium in Waco, TX
- Find tickets from 38 dollars to Texas Tech Red Raiders at West Virginia Mountaineers Football on Saturday November 9 at 12:00 pm at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium in Morgantown, WV
- Find tickets from 17 dollars to West Virginia Mountaineers at Kansas State Wildcats Football on Saturday November 16 at 12:00 pm at Bill Snyder Family Stadium in Manhattan, KS
- Find tickets from 32 dollars to Oklahoma State Cowboys at West Virginia Mountaineers Football on Saturday November 23 at 12:00 pm at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium in Morgantown, WV
- Find tickets from 13 dollars to West Virginia Mountaineers at TCU Horned Frogs Football on Friday November 29 at 2:30 pm at Amon G. Carter Stadium in Fort Worth, TX
The fans have spoken
"Great prices and fast delivery on my tickets."
"Cheaper than other sites! Easy to use."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
West Virginia Mountaineers Football Details
Country rooooooooads, take me hoooooooome To the plaaaaaaace, I belooooooooong … That’s West Virginia, folks. As the song says, it’s almost heaven, and it’s a great place to watch a college football game.
West Virginia has had a football team since 1891. The Mountaineers boast double-digit consensus All-America selections, 13 College Football Hall of Fame inductees, and two members of the Pro Football Hall of Fame (Joe Stydahar, Sam Huff).
The team has competed in the Big 12 Conference since 2012. This affiliation has resulted in the pause of some traditional rivalries (Penn State, Pitt), but adds big names such as Texas and Oklahoma to the Mountaineer schedule.
Home games are played on campus on Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium, which holds approximately 60,000 fans. If you’re looking to tailgate, the Blue Lot opens at 7 a.m. – no matter what time the game starts.
A must-see pregame activity is the Mountaineer Mantrip, which serves as a nod to the state’s coal industry and heritage and begins when the team is dropped off approximately two hours and 20 minutes before kickoff at the corner of the WVU Medical Center and Don Nehlen Drive.
Fans are encouraged to line the path, which takes the team between the Blue and Light Blue Lots and to the entrance of the stadium’s Northeast gate.
During games, you’ll see and hear plenty of activity from the “Mountaineer Maniacs” student section. The Mountaineer mascot fires his musket when the team enters the stadium, at the end of each quarter and following every score.
The tune referenced above – Take Me Home, Country Roads – is considered the university’s theme song, and sung after every home game by fans linked arm-in-arm.
To see for yourself why Morgantown is almost heaven, get your West Virginia football tickets now!
West Virginia Mountaineers schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Mountaineers Tickets page. The 2018 Mountaineers regular season begins September 1st and ends November 23rd.
Frequently Asked Questions About West Virginia Mountaineers Football Tickets and Games
How much are West Virginia Mountaineers Football tickets?
West Virginia Football ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, West Virginia Mountaineers tickets can be found for as low as $7.00, with an average price of $89.00 but can vary depending on the opponent. Buy West Virginia Mountaineers Football tickets.
Where do the West Virginia Mountaineers play?
West Virginia Football home games are played at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium in Morgantown, WV.
When do West Virginia Mountaineers Football tickets go on sale?
West Virginia Football ticket information for the next season is released towards the end of the current season.
How to sell West Virginia Mountaineers Football tickets?
You can resell your West Virginia Football tickets on SeatGeek. Just upload your tickets, add a price and get paid. Sell West Virginia Mountaineers Football tickets.
How to Buy West Virginia Football Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy West Virginia Mountaineers Football Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of West Virginia Football tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available West Virginia Football tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy West Virginia Mountaineers Football tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your West Virginia Football tickets.
West Virginia Mountaineers Football Top Matchups
West Virginia Mountaineers Football Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|