Winnipeg Jets Details
The Central Division’s Winnipeg Jets had a lot to be pleased with, despite finishing 5th in the division and missing out on the playoffs. Coach Paul Maurice and captain Blake Wheeler helped lead an inexperience club and improve on a 2015-16 campaign that saw it finish last in the division. The Jets finished last year with 87 points and 40 wins, but it was the 35 regulation losses that solidified an early end to the season. In front of a great MTS Centre crowd, Winnipeg found a way to be one of the top scoring teams in the league. A lot of that had to do with the offense from center Mark Scheifele and wingers Blake Wheeler and Patrik Laine. Scheifele led the team in total points with 82, as well as socring 32 goals. Captain Wheeler was wonderful as well, finishing with 26 goals and 48 assists. 18-year-old rookie Patrik Laine was the story of the season, however. The Jets first-round pick a year ago finished with 36 goals and 28 assists in 73 games.
Laine, who hails from Finland, is the long-term future for a Winnipeg team that has only made the playoffs once since the team returned in 2011-12. In that playoff appearance back in 2014-15, the Jets were swept by Anaheim so the Jets fans have yet to see a playoff win in the team’s current iteration. 2017-18 should be better for the Jets, as the team will be more experienced, and will return the three leading scorers. Winger Nikolaj Ehlers will be back as well. He finished last season with 25 goals and 39 assists, making him the team’s fourth leading scorer. There is no shortage of offense for Winnipeg and scoring will be necessary in the tough Central Division.
How to purchase Winnipeg Jets tickets
Find the right seat, right now. SeatGeek offers the best way to buy Winnipeg Jets tickets.
- The list above displays all upcoming Jets games. Once you find the game you'd like to attend, clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen will take you to a SeatGeek event page, which displays all available tickets.
- On this page, browse available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. The filters at the bottom can sort tickets by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks tickets by value, scoring each listing to tell you exactly how good of a deal you are getting. Explore SeatGeek's best-in-class maps to find your favorite seating section, and use our View From Seat feature to see precisely what your view will look like before buying.
- When you are ready to buy a ticket, click on the listing, and you will be directed to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Upon completion of the information fields, your order will be processed and tickets will be delivered via email or to your mobile device.
When do Jets playoff tickets go on sale?
NHL playoff tickets typically go on sale in April. To get alerts on Jets playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for a SeatGeek account.
Winnipeg Jets schedule
Browse the listings above to see all upcoming games, and visit the Jets Schedule page. The regular season starts October 5, 2017, and ends April 7, 2018.
How much do Jets tickets cost?
There are ticket options for every fan at every price point on SeatGeek. Jets tickets typically cost 520 and up. For more information about Jets ticket prices, visit the ticket prices page.
When do the Jets play the Stars?
Jets-Stars takes place on February 24 in Dallas and March 18 in Winnipeg. See our Jets vs. Stars matchup page for more information.
Winnipeg Jets Top Matchups
The Winnipeg Jets have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Jets vs. Blackhawks Tickets
- Jets vs. Avalanche Tickets
- Jets vs. Stars Tickets
- Jets vs. Wild Tickets
- Jets vs. Predators Tickets
- Jets vs. Blues Tickets
- Jets vs. Ducks Tickets
- Jets vs. Coyotes Tickets
- Jets vs. Flames Tickets
- Jets vs. Oilers Tickets
- Jets vs. Kings Tickets
- Jets vs. Sharks Tickets
- Jets vs. Canucks Tickets