- Find tickets from 60 dollars to Wisconsin Badgers at Northwestern Wildcats Basketball on Saturday February 23 at 7:30 pm at Welsh-Ryan Arena in Evanston, IL
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to Wisconsin Badgers at Indiana Hoosiers Basketball on Tuesday February 26 at 9:00 pm at Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall in Bloomington, IN
- Find tickets from 97 dollars to Penn State Nittany Lions at Wisconsin Badgers Basketball on Saturday March 2 at 12:00 pm at Kohl Center in Madison, WI
- Find tickets from 93 dollars to Iowa Hawkeyes at Wisconsin Badgers Basketball on Thursday March 7 at 6:00 pm at Kohl Center in Madison, WI
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to Wisconsin Badgers at Ohio State Buckeyes Basketball on Sunday March 10 at 4:30 pm at Schottenstein Center in Columbus, OH
The fans have spoken
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
"We were able to buy the seats as we were on our way to the game. Easy and convenient!"
Wisconsin Badgers Basketball Details
Madison is one of the Midwest’s best college towns. While you’re there this winter, make sure to get to a Badger basketball game.
Wisconsin’s basketball program dates back to 1898, just a few years after the school became a charter member of the Big Ten Conference. From 1907 through 1947, the Badgers won 14 conference championships.
From that point on, Wisconsin didn’t reach the NCAA Tournament again until 1994, but that’s when its fortunes started to improve. Head coach Dick Bennett led the Badgers to a Final Four in 2000. His successor, Bo Ryan, piloted the team to 14 NCAA berths, seven Sweet Sixteens and two Final Fours in his 15 seasons. The Badgers lost to Duke in the 2015 final.
Home games are played on campus at the Kohl Center, which holds just over 17,000 fans for basketball. With two overhanging balconies, fans are very close to the court.
The vocal, supportive Grateful Red – Wisconsin’s student section – can be found behind one of the baskets. You’ll notice them by the tie-dyed T-shirts.
ESPN.com once praised the atmosphere in Madison by saying: "Oh, and good luck winning at the Kohl Center. In a league in which most of the home venues are tough, Wisconsin's stands out as almost impenetrable."
Wisconsin’s fiercest rivals are Minnesota and Iowa. The Badgers have faced the Golden Gophers more than 200 times, and have tipped off against the Hawkeyes nerly as many times since they first met in 1909. Both series are pretty close to even.
Want to jump around with Bucky Badger this winter? Get your Wisconsin basketball tickets now!
February 5, 2014
Despite Recent Slump, Badgers Basketball Still a Hot Ticket
Wisconsin Badgers Basketball Tickets Michigan State vs. Wisconsin Rivalry Spartans - Badgers Big Ten Basketball Preview Ticket Demand for Michigan State at Wisconsin NCAA Basketball Game One of the most heated rivalries on the Big Ten hardwood will be rekindled this weekend when Wisconsin hosts no. 9 Michigan State at the Kohl Center in Madison…