- Find tickets from 127 dollars to Wisconsin Badgers at South Florida Bulls Football on Friday August 30 at 12:00 pm at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, FL
- Find tickets from 27 dollars to Central Michigan Chippewas at Wisconsin Badgers Football on Saturday September 7 at 12:00 pm at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison, WI
- Find tickets from 147 dollars to Michigan Wolverines at Wisconsin Badgers Football on Saturday September 21 at 12:00 pm at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison, WI
- Find tickets from 59 dollars to Northwestern Wildcats at Wisconsin Badgers Football on Saturday September 28 at 12:00 pm at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison, WI
- Find tickets from 28 dollars to Kent State Golden Flashes at Wisconsin Badgers Football on Saturday October 5 at 12:00 pm at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison, WI
- Find tickets from 79 dollars to Michigan State Spartans at Wisconsin Badgers Football on Saturday October 12 at 12:00 pm at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison, WI
- Find tickets from 34 dollars to Wisconsin Badgers at Illinois Fighting Illini Football on Saturday October 19 at 12:00 pm at Memorial Stadium in Champaign, IL
- Find tickets from 176 dollars to Wisconsin Badgers at Ohio State Buckeyes Football on Saturday October 26 at 12:00 pm at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 78 dollars to Iowa Hawkeyes at Wisconsin Badgers Football on Saturday November 9 at 12:00 pm at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison, WI
- Find tickets from 69 dollars to Wisconsin Badgers at Nebraska Cornhuskers Football on Saturday November 16 at 12:00 pm at Memorial Stadium Nebraska in Lincoln, NE
- Find tickets from 58 dollars to Purdue Boilermakers at Wisconsin Badgers Football on Saturday November 23 at 12:00 pm at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison, WI
- Find tickets from 93 dollars to Wisconsin Badgers at Minnesota Golden Gophers Football on Saturday November 30 at 12:00 pm at TCF Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, MN
The fans have spoken
"Fees were less than Stubhub and it was very simple to use for this first time secondary market purchaser!"
"There is no website that does as good of a job as organizing the available tickets and showing the cost with fees."
"Love this website! Prices usually come out cheaper than all the other websites as well!"
Wisconsin Badgers Football Details
The Wisconsin Badgers have been playing football since 1889, and were founding members of the Big Ten Conference when it began intercollegiate play in 1896. The Badgers began their storied football history by winning the conference title in that inaugural season.
Wisconsin’s football program boasts more than 30 consensus All-America players, two Heisman Trophy winners in Alan Ameche (1952) and Ron Dayne (1999), and Pro Football Hall of Fame members Arnie Herber, Elroy “Crazy Legs” Hirsch and Mike Webster.
Every other year, the historic Wisconsin-Minnesota game closes out the Badgers’ home schedule. The Badgers and Golden Gophers lay claim to the nation’s most-played rivalry, and have battled in each season since 1907. The winner of the annual game receives Paul Bunyan’s Axe as a reward for its triumph.
Wisconsin’s home games are played at Camp Randall Stadium, the fourth-oldest facility in college football and the oldest in the Big Ten. Its seating capacity is just over 80,000.
You may have seen Badger fans bouncing to the tune of House of Pain’s “Jump Around” between the third and fourth quarters while watching games on TV, but the postgame “Fifth Quarter” is another great Wisconsin tradition, with many in the Camp Randall stands remaining for up to 20 minutes while the Wisconsin Marching Band plays the school fight song, alma mater and more.
As you probably know, Camp Randall is located in Madison, which ESPN’s Scott Van Pelt once called “America’s greatest college sports town.” So, if you’re ready to jump around with Bucky Badger, buy your Wisconsin football tickets and get to Madison this fall for a game!
How to purchase Wisconsin Badgers tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to find and buy Wisconsin Badgers tickets all season long.
- Explore listings of Badgers games to find the perfect game and date. When you've decided on the event, the green button on the right side of the screen will take you to a display of all available tickets for that game.
- One the next screen, view all available tickets for the event. Using the filters at the bottom, tickets can be sorted by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks listings by value. Our interactive maps help fans find the perfect seat, and previews of the view from each section take the guesswork out of the buying process.
- Once you find the right ticket, click on the listing and you will be taken to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Your order will now be processed, and SeatGeek will deliver your tickets as soon as possible.
Wisconsin Badgers schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Badgers Tickets page. The 2018 Badgers regular season begins August 31st and ends November 24th.
How much do Wisconsin Badgers tickets cost?
SeatGeek offers a wide range of Badgers ticket options, suitable for every fan at every price point. Badgers tickets typically start at about $20, but could reach up to $111 for bigger games.
When do Wisconsin Badgers postseason tickets go on sale?
Big Ten Championship and bowl game tickets are currently on sale! Should the Wisconsin Badgers make the Big Ten Championship or a bowl game, browse all available tickets on SeatGeek! Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Wisconsin Badgers postseason tickets!
When do the Wisconsin Badgers play the Minnesota Golden Gophers?
This year, the Badgers will play the Golden Gophers on November 24th at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison, WI.
June 20, 2014
Wisconsin Season Tickets Sell Out in One Hour
After three straight Rose Bowl bids from 2010-2012, the Wisconsin Badgers failed to win the Big Ten's Leaders Division title last season, and thus failed to end their year in Pasadena at the "Grandaddy" of all college bowls. But hope springs eternal in Madison--and thankfully the Big Ten thought well enough to lose the Leaders…