We're looking for someone who loves to build web apps. This is an internship, so there isn't a narrow skill set we require; we're flexible, and will adapt the internship to your talents and interest. If you are fun to work with, intellectually curious, and can meaningfully contribute to our codebase, we'd like you to join us.
How to apply
Email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us why you'd be a great fit. Make sure to mention the specific job for which you are applying.
- Location: New York, NY
- Type: Full Time, on site
- Contribute to the SeatGeek codebase
- You can tackle either frontend or backend work--we'll cater the internship to your interests
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the SeatGeek development team
Required skills & experience
- Experience building web apps (we'll want to see examples of your work)
- Familarity with PHP
- The opportunity to have a meaningful impact on an early-stage startup that is disrupting the ticketing industry
- All expenses paid, team lunches, events, and other perks
- An office in the heart of Manhattan
For more information, go back to the jobs page, or see above for information on how to apply.
SeatGeek, Inc. 57 E. 11th, New York, NY