- Find tickets from 47 dollars to Gold Cup Group Stage Group A Doubleheader (A3 vs A4, Mexico vs A2) on Saturday June 15 2019 at time to be announced at The Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA
- Find tickets from 57 dollars to CONCACAF Gold Cup Group D Doubleheader on Tuesday June 18 2019 at time to be announced at Allianz Field in Saint Paul, MN
- Find tickets from 57 dollars to Gold Cup Group Stage Group A Doubleheader (A2 vs A4, Mexico vs A3) on Wednesday June 19 2019 at time to be announced at Sports Authority Field at Mile High in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 51 dollars to Gold Cup Group Stage Group B Doubleheader (B2 vs B4, Costa Rica vs B3) on Thursday June 20 2019 at time to be announced at Toyota Stadium in Frisco, TX
- Find tickets from 42 dollars to Gold Cup Group Stage Group C Doubleheader on Friday June 21 2019 at time to be announced at BBVA Compass Stadium in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 46 dollars to Gold Cup Group Stage Group A Doubleheader (A2 vs A3, A4 vs Mexico) on Sunday June 23 2019 at time to be announced at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, NC
- Find tickets from 51 dollars to Gold Cup Group Stage Group B Doubleheader (B2 vs B3, B4 vs Costa Rica) on Monday June 24 2019 at 8:00 pm at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, NJ
- Find tickets from 32 dollars to Concacaf Gold Cup Group C Doubleheader on Tuesday June 25 2019 at time to be announced at Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 44 dollars to Gold Cup Quarter Finals on Saturday June 29 2019 at time to be announced at NRG Stadium in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 47 dollars to Gold Cup Quarter Finals on Sunday June 30 2019 at time to be announced at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, PA
- Find tickets from 62 dollars to Concacaf Gold Cup: Semifinals on Tuesday July 2 2019 at time to be announced at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, AZ
- Find tickets from 49 dollars to Gold Cup Semi Finals on Wednesday July 3 2019 at time to be announced at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, TN
- Find tickets from 63 dollars to Gold Cup Final on Sunday July 7 2019 at time to be announced at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL
The fans have spoken
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
CONCACAF Gold Cup Details
2017 CONCACAF Gold Cup
The CONCACAF Gold Cup, played once every two years, is the premier event in international soccer for teams representing the nations of North America, Central America, and the Caribbean. The tournament has been dominated by Mexico and the United States, as the two powers have won the title seven and five times, respectively, with Canada and its lone triumph in 2000 representing the only other victorious nation. Mexico has been particularly dominant in recent years, having won three of the previous four renditions of the event, including the most recent in 2015.
2017 CONCACAF Gold Cup Preview
Gold Cup Favorites
Unsurprisingly, the United States and Mexico will be the two teams to beat in 2017. The United States will be led by the likes of veteran goalkeeper Tim Howard, who now plies his trade for the Colorado Rapids, and experienced defenders Matt Besler of Sporting Kansas City, Steve Birnbaum of D.C. United, and Omar Gonzalez, who plays his club soccer for Pachuca in Mexico. Chelsea youngster Matt Miazga should also be in the mix, with Borussia Dortmund phenom Christian Pulisic and Jordan Morris of the Seattle Sounders providing a youthful spark. Elsewhere, veterans Alejandro Bedoya, Michael Bradley, Jozy Altidore, and Clint Dempsey will be called upon to steady the ship. Head coach Bruce Arena and his team will begin play in Group B, where its opponents will be Panama, Nicaragua, and Martinique.
Mexico will bring a young squad to the United States, although veteran goalkeepers Jose de Jesus Corona and Moises Munoz could feature. Elsewhere on the roster, the strongest players include Jorge Torres Nilo and Hugo Ayala of Tigres, Guadalajara’s Alan Pulido, and Erick “Cubo” Torres of the Houston Dynamo, one of the top strikers in the MLS. Mexico’s veterans and European based players will not feature due to their participation in the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup, but this predominantly domestic squad will still be confident of taking home the trophy at the tournament’s conclusion. Juan Carlos Osorio, an experienced manager who has previously coached the Chicago Fire and the New York Red Bulls, will lead the way from the sideline as his Mexico team will take on Group C opponents El Salvador, Curaçao, and Jamaica, who the Mexicans defeated 3-1 in the 2015 version of the event.
Other Gold Cup Contenders
Other contenders include Central American powers Honduras and Costa Rica, both of which will compete in Group A alongside French Guiana and Canada. Honduras, which has participated in each of the past two FIFA World Cup tournaments, will call upon the likes of Maynor Figueroa of FC Dallas, Celtic’s Emilio Izaguirre, Boniek Garcia of the Houston Dynamo, CD Tenerife’s Anthony Lozano, and promising Inter Milan youngster Rigoberto Rivas. The Costa Ricans, affectionately referred to as “Los Ticos,” have a defensive unit composed of Bryan Oviedo of Sunderland, Christian Gamboa of Celtic, Palermo’s Giancarlo Gonzalez, and MLS trio Kendall Waston of the Vancouver Whitecaps, Ronald Matarrita of New York City FC, and Roy Miller of the Portland Timbers. The midfield and attack are also loaded, with Bryan Ruiz of Sporting CP, Arsenal’s Joel Campbell, Celso Borges of Deportivo La Coruña, and Christian Bolaños of the Vancouver Whitecaps on the roster.
Schedule and Locations
Action kicks off on July 7, with Red Bull Arena, home of the New York Red Bulls, playing host to a Group A doubleheader. The United States will play against Panama the following day at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, the home stadium of the NFL’s Tennessee Titans. Mexico’s tournament debut will be on July 9 against El Salvador at Qualcomm Stadium, former home of the San Diego Chargers. Group play will conclude on July 16, and the four quarterfinals will take place on July 19 and July 20, with the first two matches being played in Philadelphia at Lincoln Financial Field, the home venue of the Philadelphia Eagles, and the latter two at the Arizona Cardinals’ home facility, the University of Phoenix Stadium. The semifinals will take place on July 22 at AT&T Stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys, and July 23 at the Rose Bowl. Tournament action will conclude on July 26 at Levi’s Stadium, the home field of the San Francisco 49ers, in Santa Clara.
For a full list of Gold Cup events and to purchase tickets, visit our CONCACAF Gold Cup page.
How to buy CONCACAF Gold Cup tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy CONCACAF Gold Cup tickets.
Browse the above listings of CONCACAF Gold Cup matches to find one you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and event, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your CONCACAF Gold Cup tickets.
When do CONCACAF Gold Cup tickets go on sale?
CONCACAF Gold Cup tickets typically go on sale in early March. 2017 CONCACAF Gold Cup tickets are on sale now.
How much do CONCACAF Gold Cup tickets cost?
CONCACAF Gold Cup tickets can range quite a bit in price depending on the match and type of ticket purchased. SeatGeek has the widest selection of tickets on the web, offering CONCACAF Gold Cup tickets for every fan at every price point. For the 2017 CONCACAF Gold Cup, match tickets generally start at $41.
Where does CONCACAF Gold Cup take place?
The CONCACAF Gold Cup takes place at stadiums across America. The Gold Cup Final is set to take place at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.
When does the CONCACAF Gold Cup take place?
This year, the CONCACAF Gold Cup begins on July 7th, 2017 and ends on July 26th, 2017.
June 15, 2017
Could Gold Cup Serve as Career Catalyst for U.S. Players?
A solid performance in a CONCACAF Gold Cup can go a long way for a would-be World Cup hopeful--just ask current U.S. National Team forward Chris Wondolowski. The two-time MLS Golden Boot winner appeared in just one international game in the year prior to the 2013 Gold Cup. Upon being selected to the 2013 Gold…
June 12, 2017
2017 CONCACAF Gold Cup Preview
After an impressive round of World Cup Qualifying fixtures this month, the United States Men's Soccer Team will now shift its focus to the 2017 Gold Cup. The CONCACAF Gold Cup features a total of 12 teams split into three groups of four. After a round robin that will see each team play three games,…