- Find tickets to Akron Zips at Auburn Tigers Football on Saturday September 4 at 7:00 pm at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
- Find tickets to Alabama State Hornets at Auburn Tigers on Saturday September 11 at time to be announced at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
- Find tickets to Auburn Tigers at Penn State Nittany Lions Football on Saturday September 18 at 7:30 pm at Beaver Stadium in University Park, PA
- Find tickets to Georgia State Panthers at Auburn Tigers Football on Saturday September 25 at 1:00 pm at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
- Find tickets to Auburn Tigers at LSU Tigers on Saturday October 2 at time to be announced at Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, LA
- Find tickets to Georgia Bulldogs at Auburn Tigers on Saturday October 9 at time to be announced at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
- Find tickets to Auburn Tigers at Arkansas Razorbacks on Saturday October 16 at time to be announced at Razorback Stadium in Fayetteville, AR
- Find tickets to Ole Miss Rebels at Auburn Tigers on Saturday October 30 at time to be announced at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
- Find tickets to Auburn Tigers at Texas A&M Aggies on Saturday November 6 at time to be announced at Kyle Field in College Station, TX
- Find tickets to Mississippi State Bulldogs at Auburn Tigers on Saturday November 13 at time to be announced at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
- Find tickets to Auburn Tigers at South Carolina Gamecocks on Saturday November 20 at time to be announced at Williams Brice Stadium in Columbia, SC
- Find tickets to Alabama Crimson Tide at Auburn Tigers on Saturday November 27 at time to be announced at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
About Auburn Tigers Football Tickets
College football in the deep South is an intense experience, and you can argue that an Auburn game features as much passion as anywhere else in the nation.
The Tigers began playing in 1892, and joined the Southeastern Conference in 1932. In addition to numerous All-America selections over the years, Auburn boasts a trio of Heisman Trophy winners in Pat Sullivan, Bo Jackson and Cam Newton.
Home games at Jordan-Hare Stadium host nearly 90,000 Auburn faithful. Before each game, fans line Donahue Drive for the Tiger Walk, cheering on the Tiger team as it walks from the athletic complex to the stadium. Many teams have a similar tradition, but Auburn’s is one of (if not THE) oldest, having started in the 1950s.
If you’d like to tailgate, some local experts recommend claiming your space by Friday morning. There’s free parking off-campus with transportation to the stadium, if you’re not interested in an extremely early arrival.
Remember that intense experience we mentioned? Multiply it by 10 for the Iron Bowl, the annual game between Auburn and Alabama. The teams first met in 1893, and it was often played in Birmingham before becoming a campus home-and-home series in 1999. Auburn hosts on odd-numbered years.
Some recent Iron Bowl highlights for Auburn came in 2010, when Cam Newton led the Tigers back from a 24-0 deficit, and the “Kick Six” game in 2013. Google the highlight if it doesn’t sound familiar. Many fans still can’t believe it happened, and neither can Nick Saban.
Ready to scream the battle cry “War Eagle” at the top of your lungs at one of the SEC’s best venues? Get your Auburn tickets now!
Auburn Tigers Football Schedule
The Auburn Tigers Football schedule is typically released in the winter. See above for a list of upcoming Auburn Tigers Football games, click 'favorite' at the top of the page for Auburn Tigers Football updates and if selected on College Football Playoff Selection Day see Auburn Tigers Football participate in a bowl game.
Frequently Asked Questions About Auburn Tigers Football Tickets and Games
How much are Auburn Tigers Football tickets?
Auburn Tigers Football tickets on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Auburn Tigers Football tickets can be found for as low as $26.00, with an average price of $75.00.
Where do the Auburn Tigers Football team play?
The children 2+ need a ticket home games are played at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL.
When do Auburn Tigers Football tickets go on sale?
Auburn Tigers Football ticket information for the next season is released towards the end of the current season.
Does my child need a ticket for Auburn Tigers Football games?
Each NCAA Football team has their own child ticket policy. Some teams have age requirements, others have restrictions on height, and some stadiums require that all children entering the stadium have a valid ticket. The Auburn Tigers Football ticket policy states children 2+ need a ticket.
How to Sell Auburn Tigers Football tickets?
You can resell your Auburn Tigers Football tickets on SeatGeek. Just upload your tickets, add a price and get paid. Sell Auburn Tigers Football tickets.
How to buy Auburn Tigers Football tickets.
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Auburn Tigers Football tickets.
What Conference is Auburn Tigers Football a part of?
Auburn Tigers Football is part of the SEC which includes these teams:
Auburn Tigers Football Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|