- Find tickets from 115 dollars to Washington Huskies at Auburn Tigers Football on Saturday September 1 at 3:30 pm at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, GA
- Find tickets from 23 dollars to Alabama State Hornets at Auburn Tigers Football on Saturday September 8 at 6:30 pm at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
- Find tickets from 96 dollars to LSU Tigers at Auburn Tigers Football on Saturday September 15 at 3:30 pm at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
- Find tickets from 50 dollars to Arkansas Razorbacks at Auburn Tigers Football on Saturday September 22 at 12:00 pm at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to Southern Miss Golden Eagles at Auburn Tigers Football on Saturday September 29 at 12:00 pm at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
- Find tickets from 53 dollars to Auburn Tigers at Mississippi State Bulldogs Football on Saturday October 6 at 12:00 pm at Davis Wade Stadium in Starkville, MS
- Find tickets from 93 dollars to Tennessee Volunteers at Auburn Tigers Football on Saturday October 13 at 12:00 pm at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
- Find tickets from 64 dollars to Auburn Tigers at Ole Miss Rebels Football on Saturday October 20 at 12:00 pm at Vaught Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, MS
- Find tickets from 62 dollars to Texas A&M Aggies at Auburn Tigers Football on Saturday November 3 at 12:00 pm at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
- Find tickets from 252 dollars to Auburn Tigers at Georgia Bulldogs Football on Saturday November 10 at 12:00 pm at Sanford Stadium in Athens, GA
- Find tickets from 17 dollars to Liberty Flames at Auburn Tigers Football on Saturday November 17 at 12:00 pm at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
- Find tickets from 315 dollars to Auburn Tigers at Alabama Crimson Tide Football on Saturday November 24 at 12:00 pm at Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa, AL
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Auburn Tigers Football Details
The Auburn Tigers are led by head coach Gus Malzahn, who many consider to be one of the best minds in the game right now. Malzahn has done some impressive things with the program, as he went 35-18 in his four years with the team and led the school to a spot in the BCS National Championship Game back in 2013. And while Malzahn has not yet led the team to a national championship, there is optimism that the time is nearing for this Tigers team. Auburn has won two national championships in program history, and everyone on campus is hungry for a third.
One reason for optimism with this team in 2017 is that the quarterback position is drastically improved. It had been an Achilles’ heel for this program ever since Cam Newton moved on to the NFL, but that is no longer the case. And the Tigers also happen to be loaded at the other skill positions, as well. The guys that make this offense go are running backs Kerryon Johnson and Kamryn Pettway. Both guys are phenomenal rushers, and they both bring something different to the table. Johnson has game-breaking speed out of the backfield for Auburn, but Pettway is a big bruiser that defenders do not want to tackle. These guys help the Tigers control the tempo of the game, and Auburn’s defense does its part to keep opposing teams from putting up huge point totals. Two of the guys to keep an eye on for this defense are edge rusher Byron Cowart and corner Carlton Davis. Both will make plenty of plays at Jordan-Hare Stadium this season, so don’t take your eyes off them when they’re on the field.
How to purchase Auburn Tigers tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Auburn Tigers tickets.
- Explore listings of Auburn Tigers matchups to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click on the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process.
- Once information is entered, SeatGeek will process your order and seamlessly deliver Auburn Tigers tickets to your email or mobile device.
Auburn Tigers schedule
To find upcoming Auburn Tigers games, browse the matchup listings. This year, the Tigers season runs from September 2nd to November 25th.
How much do Auburn Tigers tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering Auburn Tigers tickets for all fans at every price point. Ticket prices can vary based on the matchup, and therefore prices may change depending on the opponent. Typically, non-conference Tigers tickets start at about $12 while conference game tickets begin at $64. For further information, visit our Tigers Tickets page.
When do Auburn Tigers postseason tickets go on sale?
SEC Championship and bowl game tickets are on sale now! If the Auburn Tigers make the SEC Championship or a bowl game, purchase your tickets here on SeatGeek! Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Auburn Tigers postseason tickets!
When do the Auburn Tigers play the Alabama Crimson Tide?
This 2017 season, the Auburn Tigers are scheduled to play the Alabama Crimson Tide November 25th at Jordan-Hare Stadium in the annual Iron Bowl.
December 2, 2014
Top 5 Games of Last Week (11/24/14 - 11/30/14)
No one predicted this week in college football and the NFL. Calling some of these outcomes "head scratchers" doesn't really do it justice. #5. New Orleans Saints at Pittsburgh Steelers Case in point. Can someone please tell me what the Saints are doing winning on the road, in Pittsburgh no less? Before Sunday, the Saints…