- Find tickets to Michigan State Spartans at Iowa Hawkeyes Football on Saturday November 7 at 12:00 pm at Kinnick Stadium in Iowa City, IA
- Find tickets to Northwestern Wildcats at Michigan State Spartans Football on Saturday November 28 at 12:00 pm at Spartan Stadium in East Lansing, MI
- Find tickets from 52 dollars to Michigan State Spartans at Northwestern Wildcats Football on Saturday September 4 2021 at time to be announced at Ryan Field in Evanston, IL
- Find tickets from 55 dollars to Youngstown State Penguins at Michigan State Spartans Football on Saturday September 11 2021 at time to be announced at Spartan Stadium in East Lansing, MI
- Find tickets from 160 dollars to Nebraska Cornhuskers at Michigan State Spartans Football on Saturday September 25 2021 at time to be announced at Spartan Stadium in East Lansing, MI
- Find tickets from 55 dollars to Western Kentucky Hilltoppers at Michigan State Spartans Football on Saturday October 2 2021 at time to be announced at Spartan Stadium in East Lansing, MI
Michigan State Spartans Football Details
Hey, Sparty! Mind if we check out a home game?
Michigan State plays its games on campus at Spartan Stadium, which holds approximately 75,000 fans. Make sure to take your seat a bit early, so that you can watch Sparty (the school mascot) run out and plant the MSU flag at midfield before doing one-handed pushups.
Parking is similar to that of many other college football locations: Donor lots close to the stadium, and others further away. Whether you tailgate or not, get some ice cream at the MSU Dairy Store. The locals love it.
Want history? There’s plenty in East Lansing. Michigan State started football as a club sport in 1885, and promoted it to varsity status in 1896. It joined the Big Ten Conference in 1953.
Perhaps the most notable game in MSU history was the 1966 “Game of the Century” against Notre Dame, in which the top-ranked Fighting Irish ran out the clock to preserve a 10-10 tie. That left the Spartans ranked second in the country despite not having a loss.
The Spartans’ longstanding rivalry with Notre Dame has been interrupted, as the schools won’t meet again until 2026. But that’s OK, because the Michigan Wolverines are always around to fuel Sparty’s ire. The two squads face off every season for the Paul Bunyan Trophy.
The school boasts more than 30 consensus All-America selections, 14 members of the College Football Hall of Fame, and three Pro Football Hall of Fame inductees (Herb Adderly, Joe DeLamielleure, Morten Andersen). Future Hall of Famer Nick Saban coached the Spartans from 1995-99, posting a record of 34-24-1.
If you’re ready for a rock ‘em, sock ‘em Big Ten clash, get your Michigan State football tickets now!
Michigan State Spartans schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Spartans Tickets page. The 2018 Spartans regular season begins August 31st and ends November 24th.
Frequently Asked Questions About Michigan State Spartans Football Tickets and Games
How much are Michigan State Spartans Football tickets?
Michigan State Football ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Michigan State Spartans tickets can be found for as low as $6.00, with an average price of $54.00 but can vary depending on the opponent. Buy Michigan State Spartans Football tickets.
Where do the Michigan State Spartans play?
Michigan State Football home games are played at Spartan Stadium in East Lansing, MI.
When do Michigan State Spartans Football tickets go on sale?
Michigan State Football ticket information for the next season is released towards the end of the current season.
How to sell Michigan State Spartans Football tickets?
You can resell your Michigan State Football tickets on SeatGeek. Just upload your tickets, add a price and get paid. Sell Michigan State Spartans Football tickets.
How to Buy Michigan State Football Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Michigan State Spartans Football Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Michigan State Football tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Michigan State Football tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Michigan State Spartans Football tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Michigan State Football tickets.
Michigan State Spartans Football Top Matchups
Michigan State Spartans Football Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
November 17, 2015
OSU-MSU 2nd Priciest Buckeyes Home Game Since 2010
With an average resale price of $377, this weekend marks the second most expensive Buckeyes home game since 2010, when SeatGeek started tracking the secondary market. The only hotter ticket was a matchup with Michigan in 2010 that had an average resale price of $388. In fact, this weekend's matchup between the two Big Ten…