- Find tickets from 116 dollars to Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday October 28 at 1:00 pm at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, PA
- Find tickets from 113 dollars to Pittsburgh Steelers at Baltimore Ravens on Sunday November 4 at 1:00 pm at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, MD
- Find tickets from 74 dollars to Carolina Panthers at Pittsburgh Steelers on Thursday November 8 at 8:20 pm at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, PA
- Find tickets from 130 dollars to Pittsburgh Steelers at Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday November 18 at 8:20 pm at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, FL
- Find tickets from 145 dollars to Pittsburgh Steelers at Denver Broncos on Sunday November 25 at 2:25 pm at Sports Authority Field at Mile High in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 74 dollars to Los Angeles Chargers at Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday December 2 at 1:00 pm at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, PA
- Find tickets from 137 dollars to Pittsburgh Steelers at Oakland Raiders on Sunday December 9 at 5:20 pm at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum in Oakland, CA
- Find tickets from 166 dollars to New England Patriots at Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday December 16 at 4:25 pm at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, PA
- Find tickets from 117 dollars to Pittsburgh Steelers at New Orleans Saints on Sunday December 23 at 3:25 pm at Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, LA
- Find tickets from 64 dollars to Cincinnati Bengals at Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday December 30 at 1:00 pm at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, PA
The fans have spoken
"Great prices and fast delivery on my tickets."
"Cheaper than other sites! Easy to use."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Pittsburgh Steelers Details
The Steelers are seemingly perpetual Super Bowl contenders, and a lot of that has to do with head coach Mike Tomlin’s offensive weapons. Ben Roethlisberger is still the quarterback in Pittsburgh, and he has one of the league’s most talented receivers catching passes for him. That would be Antonio Brown, who has an uncanny ability to create separation and will make Roethlisberger’s job a whole lot easier moving forward. Pittsburgh also has one of the game’s most elusive running backs in Le’Veon Bell.
The Steelers play their games at Heinz Field. Heinz has long been regarded as one of the toughest stadiums for opponents to play in, and that isn’t likely to change any time soon. One cool thing you’ll find at this venue is the Great Hall, which is on the east side of the stadium. Here you’ll find as much Steelers memorabilia as you can possibly handle. Another reason to go to Heinz Field is for the Terrible Towel. This prop is one of the Steelers’ ways to rally the crowd up, and all proceeds from its sales go to charity.
How to purchase Pittsburgh Steelers tickets
SeatGeek is hands down the easiest way to find and buy Pittsburgh Steelers tickets all season long.
- Find the right seat, right now. SeatGeek offers the best way to buy Steelers tickets.
- The list above displays all upcoming Steelers games. Once you find the game you'd like to attend, clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen will take you to a SeatGeek event page, which displays all available tickets.
- On this page, browse available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. The filters at the bottom can sort tickets by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks tickets by value, scoring each listing to tell you exactly how good of a deal you are getting. Explore SeatGeek's best-in-class maps to find your favorite seating section, and use our View From Seat feature to see precisely what your view will look like before buying.
- When you are ready to buy a ticket, click on the listing, and you will be directed to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Upon completion of the information fields, your order will be processed and tickets will be delivered via email or to your mobile device.
When do Steelers playoff tickets go on sale?
NFL playoff tickets typically go on sale in December. To get alerts on Steelers playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for an account.
Pittsburgh Steelers schedule
Browse the listings above to see all upcoming games. The regular season starts September 6th, and ends December 30th.
How much do Steelers tickets cost?
There are ticket options for every fan at every price point on SeatGeek. Steelers tickets typically start at about $90.
When do the Steelers play the Ravens?
Steelers-Ravens takes place on September 30th in Pittsburgh and November 4th in Baltimore. See our Steelers vs. Ravens matchup page for more information.
What is the Pittsburgh Steelers preseason schedule?
The 2018 Steelers preseason is scheduled to begin August 9th and end August 30th. For Pittsburgh Steelers preseason tickets, visit our Steelers Tickets page.
Pittsburgh Steelers Top Matchups
The Pittsburgh Steelers have a number of exciting matchups each season. Below are some top rivalries.
- Steelers vs. Ravens Tickets
- Steelers vs. Bengals Tickets
- Steelers vs. Browns Tickets
- Steelers vs. Lions Tickets
- Steelers vs. Packers Tickets
- Steelers vs. Vikings Tickets
- Steelers vs. Bears Tickets
- Steelers vs. Broncos Tickets
- Steelers vs. Chiefs Tickets
- Steelers vs. Raiders Tickets
- Steelers vs. Chargers Tickets
September 17, 2018
NFL 2018-19: The Five Best Matchups of Week 3
Football is back in full swing and it’s going by a little too quickly--we’re already in week three of the season! While things should start to calm down a bit for the rest of the month, there are still some great upcoming games you’ll want to check out. Here’s a look at the best matchups…