- Find tickets from 37 dollars to WWE Raw on Monday August 20 at 7:30 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets to WWE Monday Night Raw and Smackdown 2 Day Pass (August 27-28) on Monday August 27 at 7:29 pm at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 37 dollars to WWE Raw on Monday August 27 at 7:30 pm at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 34 dollars to WWE Monday Night Raw on Monday September 3 at 7:30 pm at Schottenstein Center in Columbus, OH
- Find tickets from 46 dollars to WWE Raw on Monday September 10 at 6:30 pm at Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, LA
- Find tickets from 41 dollars to WWE Monday Night Raw on Monday September 17 at 6:30 pm at American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX
- Find tickets to WWE Raw and WWE SmackDown 2 Day Pass (September 24-25) on Monday September 24 at 5:29 pm at Pepsi Center in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 45 dollars to WWE Raw on Monday September 24 at 5:30 pm at Pepsi Center in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 41 dollars to WWE Raw on Monday October 1 at 4:30 pm at Key Arena in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 38 dollars to WWE Raw on Monday October 8 at 6:30 pm at Allstate Arena in Rosemont, IL
- Find tickets from 51 dollars to WWE Raw on Monday October 15 at 7:30 pm at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
- Find tickets from 33 dollars to WWE Raw on Monday November 19 at 4:30 pm at Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 73 dollars to WWE Monday Night Raw on Monday January 28 2019 at time to be announced at Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, AZ
- Find tickets from 121 dollars to WWE Raw on Monday April 8 2019 at 1:00 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
WWE Raw Details
What is WWE Raw?
WWE Raw is a professional wrestling television show that airs live on Monday evenings in the United States. The show debuted on January 11, 1993 and the program’s 1000th episode aired nearly 20 years later on July 23, 2012. What started as a 60-minute program now runs three hours. WWE Raw differentiated itself from other programs in that it is filmed and aired to a live audience.
WWE Raw: A Brief History
WWE Raw was originally filmed in the Grand Ballroom at the Manhattan Center in New York City theater. The first episode produced outside of New York was taped in Bushkill, Pennsylvania in November of 1993. After that, the show was taken on the road all throughout America.
Two years after its debut, in 1995, competitor World Championship Wrestling (WCW) began airing a wrestling show called “Monday Nitro” and so began the start of the Monday Night Wars. In 1997, Raw switched to a two-hour format and was renamed “Raw Is War” to further compete with WCW. In 2000, the network that aired Raw Is War actually purchased rival WCW, marking an end of the back and forth competition.
Today, WWE Raw airs live on USA Network and can also be viewed on a variety of channels and online around the globe. Folks continue to tune in to watch their favorite performers, commentators, and segments.
WWE Raw’s Most Noteworthy Events
Over the years, WWE Raw has seen its fair share of exciting and dramatic events. Remember that time when Donald Trump actually purchased WWE Raw from Vince McMahon in 2009? That’s right! The deal was as quick as it was shocking. In fact, Trump, a WWE Hall of Famer, sold Raw back to McMahon the following week for twice the price.
Touted as the “most-watched, regularly scheduled, live year-round program on cable,” WWE Raw continues to deliver the biggest stars in wrestling. In fact, over the years, the show has seen the likes of Betty White, Bob Barker, Bradley Cooper, and Tiny Tim. From Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose to Seth Rollins and Sasha Banks, viewers can’t help but watch these folks fight for wins in the ring.
WWE Raw: What to Expect
While World Wrestling Entertainment has had its fair share of franchises, WWE Raw remains one of the oldest and most revolutionary. What started as an attempt to give viewers an uncut and uncensored view of the sport, has now delivered action-packed shows for more than 25 years. Of course, WWE is known for its incredible storylines and WWE Raw stays true to that by airing folks who have both talent and passion for the sport.
If you’d like to see a WWE Raw show in person, you’re in luck. From Houston’s Toyota Center to Brooklyn’s Barclays Center, the flagship WWE program takes place in the country's largest arenas every week. So, check out the live action in a city near you!
October 18, 2017
A Miami New Year's Event Guide 2017
Winter is coming. You aren’t worried, though, because you’re escaping to relish the sunshine in romantic Miami, Florida. Here are seven live events for your holiday vacation rendezvous. #1. Miami City Ballet (Dec. 24) Helmed by the legendary Cuban-American dancer, Artistic Director Lourdes Lopez, the Miami City Ballet is a sight to behold. This year…