Bummer! Looks like there aren't any events
Check back another time
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Detroit Pistons Details
The Pistons franchise initially played in Indiana as the Fort Wayne Pistons. The team’s original owner also owned a company that manufactured pistons for automobile engines, so the name transferred perfectly when the team moved to Detroit, which is known for its role in American automobile manufacturing. Up until last season, the Pistons played in the Detroit suburbs at The Palace of Auburn Hills. This season, they’ll be moving to within the Detroit city limits to play at the newly opening Little Caesars Arena.
In 1989, the Pistons won their first championship after finishing the regular season with the first seed in the Eastern Conference. The finals series was a revenge match against the Lakers, who had beaten the Pistons in the finals the year before. The Pistons’ roster included a trio of future Hall of Famers: Dennis Rodman, Joe Dumars, and Isiah Thomas. That trio remained intact for the following season, and the Pistons won their second consecutive title, this time defeating the Portland Trail Blazers. All three players have their numbers retired by the team.
The Pistons won their third and most recent title in 2004, winning another series against their old rivals—the Lakers. The Lakers had a stacked team, including Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O’Neal, Karl Malone, and Gary Payton; the Pistons were major underdogs going into the series. The ’04 Pistons stunned the world and won the series decisively, defeating the Lakers in just five games.
Last season, the Pistons finished just outside the playoffs, four games behind the 8th seed Chicago Bulls in the Eastern Conference. During the offseason, they acquired shooting guard Avery Bradley from the Celtics. Bradley is known for his strong defensive play, and he posted the best points per game numbers of his career last season. Players like Tobias Harris and Reggie Jackson should help the team compete again for a playoff spot in the East, and 2017 12th overall pick Luke Kennard should bring much-needed shooting talent to the team.
How to purchase Detroit Pistons tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Detroit Pistons tickets.
- Search the Pistons game listings above to find a game you want to attend. Once you find the perfect game and date, browse available tickets for that game by clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Next, explore ticket listings on the left hand side of the screen. To sort available tickets by price, use the filters at the bottom of the page. You can also sort by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks available tickets by value and displays exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side of the screen, you will see SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps, designed to help users find the perfect seating section. The maps also offer a preview of the view from a particular seat in that section.
- Click on a listing to purchase a ticket and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process.
- Once information is entered, SeatGeek will process your order and seamlessly deliver Detroit Pistons tickets to your email or mobile device.
When do Pistons playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Pistons make the NBA playoffs, tickets typically go on sale in April. For alerts on Pistons playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for an account.
Detroit Pistons schedule
To browse upcoming Pistons games, search the game listings above. For Pistons results, scores, record, and information on future games, feel free to explore our Pistons Schedule page. This year, the Pistons season runs from October 18, 2017 to April 11, 2018.
How much do Pistons tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering Pistons tickets for all fans at every price point. Normally, Pistons tickets will start at $15. For further information, visit our Pistons Ticket Prices page.
When do the Pistons play the Bulls?
This season, the Pistons play the Bulls January 13 and April 11 in Chicago and March 9 and March 24 in Detroit. Visit our Pistons vs. Bulls matchup page for ticket listings and further information.
Detroit Pistons Top Matchups
The Detroit Pistons have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Pistons vs. Bulls Tickets
- Pistons vs. Cavaliers Tickets
- Pistons vs. Pacers Tickets
- Pistons vs. Bucks Tickets
- Pistons vs. Warriors Tickets
- Pistons vs. Clippers Tickets
- Pistons vs. Lakers Tickets
- Pistons vs. Suns Tickets
- Pistons vs. Kings Tickets
- Pistons vs. Hawks Tickets
- Pistons vs. Hornets Tickets
- Pistons vs. Heat Tickets
- Pistons vs. Magic Tickets
- Pistons vs. Wizards Tickets
February 5, 2018
Last Week in Sports | 1/29/18 - 2/4/18
Did the Eagles just do that? Blake Griffin Traded to the Pistons The NBA world felt a disturbance in the force on Monday when it was announced that LA Clippers’ franchise forward and superstar talent, Blake Griffin, would be traded to the Detroit Pistons, mainly for Tobias Harris and Avery Bradley. Griffin, you might remember,…
December 5, 2017
2017-18 NBA Award Predictions
Even a quarter into the season, any one league member can change the pace and the face of their franchise in a heartbeat. So let’s take a stab at predicting this season’s award winners - with some minimal bet-hedging. Most Valuable Player Safe Bet: James Harden Usage percentage wins the MVP, and James Harden leads…
October 20, 2017
The 5 Cheapest & Most Expensive NBA Teams This Season
With the 2017-18 NBA season underway, we've decided to take a look at how ticket prices for our favorite teams are shaping up. Based on SeatGeek ticket sales data, here are the top five priciest teams to catch live (and the cheapest)! The 5 Most Expensive Teams in the NBA #5. Minnesota Timberwolves Ticket prices…