- Find tickets from 4 dollars to Sacramento Kings at Detroit Pistons on Wednesday January 22 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 9 dollars to Memphis Grizzlies at Detroit Pistons on Friday January 24 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 16 dollars to Brooklyn Nets at Detroit Pistons on Saturday January 25 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 4 dollars to Cleveland Cavaliers at Detroit Pistons on Monday January 27 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday January 29 at 7:30 pm at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to Toronto Raptors at Detroit Pistons on Friday January 31 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 12 dollars to Denver Nuggets at Detroit Pistons on Sunday February 2 at 12:30 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 3 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Memphis Grizzlies on Monday February 3 at 7:00 pm at FedExForum in Memphis, TN
- Find tickets from 5 dollars to Phoenix Suns at Detroit Pistons on Wednesday February 5 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 10 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday February 7 at 7:00 pm at Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City, OK
- Find tickets from 12 dollars to New York Knicks at Detroit Pistons on Saturday February 8 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 4 dollars to Charlotte Hornets at Detroit Pistons on Monday February 10 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 8 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Orlando Magic on Wednesday February 12 at 7:00 pm at Amway Center in Orlando, FL
- Find tickets from 13 dollars to Milwaukee Bucks at Detroit Pistons on Thursday February 20 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 17 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Portland Trail Blazers on Sunday February 23 at 6:00 pm at Moda Center in Portland, OR
- Find tickets from 7 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Denver Nuggets on Tuesday February 25 at 7:00 pm at Pepsi Center in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 11 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Phoenix Suns on Friday February 28 at 7:00 pm at Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, AZ
- Find tickets from 26 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Sacramento Kings on Sunday March 1 at 3:00 pm at Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, CA
- Find tickets from 8 dollars to Oklahoma City Thunder at Detroit Pistons on Wednesday March 4 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 12 dollars to Utah Jazz at Detroit Pistons on Saturday March 7 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 37 dollars to Detroit Pistons at New York Knicks on Sunday March 8 at 7:30 pm at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday March 11 at 7:30 pm at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
- Find tickets from 58 dollars to Detroit Pistons at Toronto Raptors on Saturday March 14 at 7:30 pm at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada
- Find tickets from 6 dollars to Orlando Magic at Detroit Pistons on Tuesday March 17 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
- Find tickets from 18 dollars to Golden State Warriors at Detroit Pistons on Friday March 20 at 7:00 pm at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI
Detroit Pistons Details
Ask any NBA fan what they think of when they think of the Detroit Pistons, and chances are they will tell you that they think of hard-nosed basketball. Several eras in Pistons history have inspired that thinking, as some of the best teams in Pistons history have identified themselves through physicality and the willingness to get their hands dirty on the defensive end. In many ways, the mentality of the Pistons is similar to the mentality of Detroit itself.
The first, and possibly best, example of that mentality is the “Bad Boys” Pistons teams. In the 1980s and early 1990s, the Bad Boys' goal was to simply be tougher than their opponents at all times. With Bill Laimbeer exerting his will on the inside, and the small but rugged Isiah Thomas running the point, the team made life difficult for even the best players of the era.
Detroit won two titles during that time period, and added to their trophy case during the next hard-nosed era of their history. In the 2000s, the Pistons didn't have superstar players, but made up for that with pure toughness. The team featured nothing but team-first players, with Ben Wallace, Chauncey Billups, and Richard Hamilton leading the team to a shock NBA Finals win over the Los Angeles Lakers.
When it comes to rivalries, there are understandably many given the style of play that some of the best Pistons teams employed. The two most notable, though, are rivalries against fellow teams from the Midwest. The Chicago Bulls and Pistons combined for intense playoff games, where the Pistons vowed to make things difficult for the great Michael Jordan. And games between the Pistons and the Indiana Pacers have never been short on intensity either. With all three teams playing in the Central division, all of the games between them carry an added intensity.
Detroit Pistons schedule
The season for the Detroit Pistons, along with the rest of the NBA, gets going in October each year. The regular season ends in April, with the postseason immediately following and lasting until June. As an NBA championship team in the past, the Pistons have made it to June multiple times in franchise history. As for the exact dates on the Pistons' schedule, fans will look forward to the league's annual schedule release in August.
Frequently Asked Questions About Pistons Games and Pistons Tickets
How much are Detroit Pistons tickets?
Pistons ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Pistons tickets can be found for as low as $11.00, with an average price of $65.00.
How to get cheap Pistons tickets?
If you’re looking for cheap Pistons tickets, tickets can be found for as low as $11.00. Additionally, once you click on your preferred event date, use the “sort by price” button located in the top left hand corner of the event page to sort all available Pistons tickets by cheapest tickets available.
Where do Detroit Pistons play?
The Pistons home games are played at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, MI.
Do I need to print my Pistons tickets?
Print-at-home tickets are being discontinued for NBA games. Detroit Pistons are using mobile ticket entry to all games.
Does my child need a ticket for a Pistons game?
Each NBA team has their own child ticket policy. Some teams have age requirements and others have restrictions on height. The Pistons policy states all children under 2 are free.
How to Buy Pistons Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Pistons Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Pistons tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Pistons tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Pistons tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Pistons tickets.
Detroit Pistons Top Matchups
Detroit Pistons Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
February 5, 2018
Last Week in Sports | 1/29/18 - 2/4/18
Did the Eagles just do that? Blake Griffin Traded to the Pistons The NBA world felt a disturbance in the force on Monday when it was announced that LA Clippers’ franchise forward and superstar talent, Blake Griffin, would be traded to the Detroit Pistons, mainly for Tobias Harris and Avery Bradley. Griffin, you might remember,…
December 5, 2017
2017-18 NBA Award Predictions
Even a quarter into the season, any one league member can change the pace and the face of their franchise in a heartbeat. So let’s take a stab at predicting this season’s award winners - with some minimal bet-hedging. Most Valuable Player Safe Bet: James Harden Usage percentage wins the MVP, and James Harden leads…
October 20, 2017
The 5 Cheapest & Most Expensive NBA Teams This Season
With the 2017-18 NBA season underway, we've decided to take a look at how ticket prices for our favorite teams are shaping up. Based on SeatGeek ticket sales data, here are the top five priciest teams to catch live (and the cheapest)! The 5 Most Expensive Teams in the NBA #5. Minnesota Timberwolves Ticket prices…