- Find tickets from 119 dollars to Colorado Buffaloes at Nebraska Cornhuskers Football on Saturday September 8 at 2:30 pm at Memorial Stadium Nebraska in Lincoln, NE
- Find tickets from 12 dollars to New Hampshire Wildcats at Colorado Buffaloes Football on Saturday September 15 at 3:00 pm at Folsom Field in Boulder, CO
- Find tickets from 44 dollars to UCLA Bruins at Colorado Buffaloes Football on Friday September 28 at 7:00 pm at Folsom Field in Boulder, CO
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to Arizona State Sun Devils at Colorado Buffaloes Football on Saturday October 6 at 12:00 pm at Folsom Field in Boulder, CO
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to Colorado Buffaloes at USC Trojans Football on Saturday October 13 at 12:00 pm at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 33 dollars to Colorado Buffaloes at Washington Huskies Football on Saturday October 20 at 12:00 pm at Husky Stadium in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to Oregon State Beavers at Colorado Buffaloes Football on Saturday October 27 at 12:00 pm at Folsom Field in Boulder, CO
- Find tickets from 12 dollars to Colorado Buffaloes at Arizona Wildcats Football on Friday November 2 at 7:30 pm at Arizona Stadium in Tucson, AZ
- Find tickets from 13 dollars to Washington State Cougars at Colorado Buffaloes Football on Saturday November 10 at 12:00 pm at Folsom Field in Boulder, CO
- Find tickets from 14 dollars to Utah Utes at Colorado Buffaloes Football on Saturday November 17 at 12:00 pm at Folsom Field in Boulder, CO
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Colorado Buffaloes at California Golden Bears Football on Saturday November 24 at 12:00 pm at Kabam Field at California Memorial Stadium in Berkeley, CA
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Colorado Buffaloes Football Details
The Colorado Buffaloes won a national championship back in 1990, and this program is hoping that another one is coming shortly. That just might be the case for this team, as things are going extremely well under head coach Mike MacIntyre. The Buffaloes were a miserable 2-10 in 2014 and followed that season up with a 4-9 finish in 2015. It would have surprised nobody if MacIntyre was ousted after that season, but he came back and led Colorado to a 10-4 season in 2016. The Buffaloes made it to the Alamo Bowl last year and were very much in contention to win the Pac-12 all season. It’s hard to imagine the team crashing back down to earth, so the fans that spend their Saturdays at Folsom Field should have plenty of great football to watch.
The Buffaloes lost quarterback Sefo Liufau, but fortunately Steven Montez earned plenty of big-game experience last year. Montez is a solid quarterback, but he does not need to do much for this offense to score points. That is because Colorado has one of the best running backs in college football in Phillip Lindsay. Last season, Lindsay rushed for 1,252 yards and 16 touchdowns. He also caught 53 passes for 493 yards and a touchdown. Lindsay is an extremely versatile back with serious game-breaking ability in open space. He will help the Buffaloes do some great things in 2017, and so will an outstanding defensive unit. The Buffaloes allowed just 20.5 PPG last season (18th in the country) and should be able to repeat that performance this year.