- Find tickets from 121 dollars to Colorado Buffaloes at Nebraska Cornhuskers Football on Saturday September 8 at 2:30 pm at Memorial Stadium Nebraska in Lincoln, NE
- Find tickets from 9 dollars to New Hampshire Wildcats at Colorado Buffaloes Football on Saturday September 15 at 3:00 pm at Folsom Field in Boulder, CO
- Find tickets from 37 dollars to UCLA Bruins at Colorado Buffaloes Football on Friday September 28 at 7:00 pm at Folsom Field in Boulder, CO
- Find tickets from 20 dollars to Arizona State Sun Devils at Colorado Buffaloes Football on Saturday October 6 at 12:00 pm at Folsom Field in Boulder, CO
- Find tickets from 13 dollars to Colorado Buffaloes at USC Trojans Football on Saturday October 13 at 12:00 pm at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 30 dollars to Colorado Buffaloes at Washington Huskies Football on Saturday October 20 at 12:00 pm at Husky Stadium in Seattle, WA
- Find tickets from 13 dollars to Oregon State Beavers at Colorado Buffaloes Football on Saturday October 27 at 12:00 pm at Folsom Field in Boulder, CO
- Find tickets from 10 dollars to Colorado Buffaloes at Arizona Wildcats Football on Friday November 2 at 7:30 pm at Arizona Stadium in Tucson, AZ
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to Washington State Cougars at Colorado Buffaloes Football on Saturday November 10 at 12:00 pm at Folsom Field in Boulder, CO
- Find tickets from 13 dollars to Utah Utes at Colorado Buffaloes Football on Saturday November 17 at 12:00 pm at Folsom Field in Boulder, CO
- Find tickets from 19 dollars to Colorado Buffaloes at California Golden Bears Football on Saturday November 24 at 12:00 pm at Kabam Field at California Memorial Stadium in Berkeley, CA
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Colorado Buffaloes Football Details
Nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, the University of Colorado has great views around every corner. Spending a college football Saturday there is worth the trip.
The Buffs first played football in 1890. Their rich history includes numerous consensus All-America selections, a national championship in 1990, and a Heisman Trophy winner in 1994 (Rashaan Salaam).
Since 1924, Colorado has played its games on campus at Folsom Field. The facility holds more than 50,000 fans, and sits at an elevation of 5,360 feet. You might see snow on the peaks to the west of the stadium, even on warm September days.
Colorado joined the Pac-12 Conference in 2012, and plays in the South Division with Arizona, Arizona State, Utah, UCLA and USC. These teams have replaced most of the Buffs’ traditional rivals (such as Nebraska). The “Rocky Mountain Showdown” is the name of the program’s matchup with Colorado State.
Traffic can be congested for Boulder-bound tailgaters, as parking lots are spread throughout the campus. Lots open six hours prior to gametime, but there are some free parking spots in town (like at the Twenty-Ninth Street Mall) that offer free shuttles to the game.
One of college football’s most unique traditions occurs immediately before each half of games at Folsom, when Ralphie leads the Buffs onto the field. Ralphie is a 1,300-pound live buffalo who serves as the school mascot, and is guided around the field by a team of 15 student handlers. Since Ralphie can run up to 25 mph, it takes plenty of training to be ready for such a responsibility.
How to purchase Colorado Buffaloes tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Colorado Buffaloes tickets.
- Browse Colorado Buffaloes listings to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Colorado Buffaloes tickets.
Colorado Buffaloes schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Colorado Buffaloes Tickets page. The 2018 Buffs regular season begins September 8th and ends November 24th.
How much do Colorado Buffaloes tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering Colorado Buffaloes tickets for all fans at every price point. Ticket prices can vary based on the matchup, and therefore prices may change depending on the opponent. Typically, Buffs tickets start at about $9, but could reach up to $124 for bigger games.
When do Colorado Buffaloes postseason tickets go on sale?
Pac-12 Championship and bowl game tickets are already on sale! If the Colorado Buffaloes make the Pac-12 Championship or a bowl game, SeatGeek is the place to go. Sign up for an account so you can get alerts about the Buffs postseason tickets!
When does Colorado play Nebraska?
This 2018 season, the Buffs will face off against the Cornhuskers on September 8th at Memorial Stadium Nebraska in Lincoln, NE.