- Find tickets to Stanley Cup Finals: TBD at Colorado Avalanche - Home Game 1 (Date TBA) on date to be announced at Pepsi Center in Denver, CO
- Find tickets from 523 dollars to Game 1: St. Louis Blues at Boston Bruins - Stanley Cup Finals on Monday May 27 at 8:00 pm at TD Garden in Boston, MA
- Find tickets from 501 dollars to Game 2: St. Louis Blues at Boston Bruins - Stanley Cup Finals on Wednesday May 29 at 8:00 pm at TD Garden in Boston, MA
- Find tickets from 884 dollars to Game 3: Boston Bruins at St. Louis Blues - Stanley Cup Finals on Saturday June 1 at 7:00 pm at Enterprise Center in Saint Louis, MO
- Find tickets from 787 dollars to Game 4: Boston Bruins at St. Louis Blues - Stanley Cup Finals on Monday June 3 at 7:00 pm at Enterprise Center in Saint Louis, MO
- Find tickets from 674 dollars to Game 5: St. Louis Blues at Boston Bruins - Stanley Cup Finals on Thursday June 6 at 8:00 pm at TD Garden in Boston, MA
- Find tickets from 869 dollars to Game 6: Boston Bruins at St. Louis Blues - Stanley Cup Finals on Sunday June 9 at 7:00 pm at Enterprise Center in Saint Louis, MO
- Find tickets from 837 dollars to Game 7: St. Louis Blues at Boston Bruins - Stanley Cup Finals on Wednesday June 12 at 8:00 pm at TD Garden in Boston, MA
The fans have spoken
"Great prices and fast delivery on my tickets."
"Cheaper than other sites! Easy to use."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
NHL Stanley Cup Finals Details
The Stanley Cup Finals are the final chapter of the NHL Playoffs, where the last two teams standing in the postseason compete for the coveted Stanley Cup.
Stanley Cup History
In the late 1800s, the Stanley Cup existed as an amateur sports trophy, known as the Dominion Hockey Challenge Cup, given to the top amateur ice hockey team in Canada. In 1906, professional teams finally became eligible to compete for the trophy. The trophy was originally donated by Lord Stanley of Preston, the Governor General of Canada at the time, and thus the Cup was named after him.
Formats for the Stanley Cup Finals have varied from best-of-three to best-of-five game series, eventually reaching the best-of-seven game series that fans are familiar with today. Who competed for the Cup depended on the structure of the league at the time. In the Original Six era of the NHL, the top four teams competed in the playoffs to determine the two finalists. Eventually, the league moved to a format that pitted the Eastern and Western Conference champions against one another.
The venue for the Stanley Cup Finals varies from year to year, as it depends entirely on which two teams qualify for the championship series. The two teams competing in the Stanley Cup Finals each host games throughout the series, with the series following a 2-2-1-1-1 format. Under this format, the higher-seeded team hosts the first two games of the series, with the other team hosting the next two games. From there, teams alternate hosting games five through seven, with the higher-seeded team hosting games five and seven.
Best Stanley Cup Finals Moments
Memorable Stanley Cup Finals tend to include series that come down to one of the last few games, as those series tend to be the most competitive and filled with the most drama. In 2011, one of the most dramatic Stanley Cup Finals of all-time played out, when the Boston Bruins defeated the Vancouver Canucks in seven games. Vancouver was looking to become the first Canadian team to win the Cup since the 1993 Montreal Canadiens, and had the weight of a country on their backs.
Vancouver went up by two games to none at home to start the series and, despite losing the next two games in Boston, found themselves up three games to two with two games left in the series. But the Bruins found a way to avoid elimination despite their backs being against the wall, securing wins in games six and seven behind a combined nine goals in those two games. A 4-0 game seven win sealed the comeback, and brought the title back to Boston.
March 22, 2019
2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Preview
Use code NHL20 to save $20 off your purchase! In just a few short weeks the NHL will wrap up yet another regular season. It’s been a fun year, one that’s featured some tough battles for playoff spots, a few which are still ongoing. While there’s a clear favorite for Stanley Cup champ – based on…
May 24, 2018
First Year Finals: How Do The Vegas Golden Knights Compare to Other Expansion Squads?
In perhaps one of the greatest sports stories of the past decade, the NHL’s newest expansion team, the Vegas Golden Knights, have clinched a place in the Stanley Cup Finals in just their first season of play. For most expansion teams, finishing close to .500 or making the playoffs would be an incredible achievement but…