- Find tickets from 147 dollars to Miami Hurricanes at Florida Gators Football on Saturday August 31 at time to be announced at Camping World Stadium in Orlando, FL
- Find tickets from 65 dollars to Virginia Tech Hokies at Miami Hurricanes Football on Saturday October 5 at time to be announced at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL
- Find tickets from 68 dollars to Miami Hurricanes at Duke Blue Devils Football on Saturday November 30 at time to be announced at Wallace Wade Stadium in Durham, NC
The fans have spoken
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
"We were able to buy the seats as we were on our way to the game. Easy and convenient!"
Miami Hurricanes Football Details
Miami isn’t exactly an old-school, blue-blood college football program, but with five national titles since 1983, it’s certainly one of the best.
“The U” has produced a litany of great players, with 35 consensus All-America selections, 10 members of the College Football Hall of Fame, seven inductees into the Pro Football Hall of Fame, and two Heisman Trophy winners in Vinny Testaverde (1986) and Gino Torretta (1992). Its famous coaches include Howard Schnellenberger and Jimmy Johnson.
The Hurricanes play home games at Hard Rock Stadium, which is also home to the NFL’s Miami Dolphins. The stadium is 45 minutes from campus, so tailgating takes place at Hard Rock. Make sure to wear green or orange and apply plenty of sunscreen.
When the ‘Canes take the field, they do it through a cloud of white smoke that comes out of the entrance tunnel. Yeah, you’ve seen that elsewhere. But Miami did it first.
The odd-looking bird you’ll see walking around the field is Sebastian the Ibis, who has been Miami’s mascot (both officially and unofficially) since 1926. According to legend, the ibis is the last sign of wildlife to take shelter before a hurricane hits, and the first to reappear once the storm has passed.
Good football on a fall Saturday in warm, sunny South Florida sounds great to us. If you agree, get your Miami football tickets now!
How to purchase Miami Hurricanes tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to find and buy Miami Hurricanes tickets all season long.
- Explore listings of Hurricanes games to find the perfect game and date. When you've decided on the event, the green button on the right side of the screen will take you to a display of all available tickets for that game.
- One the next screen, view all available tickets for the event. Using the filters at the bottom, tickets can be sorted by price or by SeatGeek's Deal Score system, which ranks listings by value. Our interactive maps help fans find the perfect seat, and previews of the view from each section take the guesswork out of the buying process.
- Once you find the right ticket, click on the listing and you will be taken to SeatGeek's checkout process.
- Your order will now be processed, and SeatGeek will deliver your tickets as soon as possible.
Miami Hurricanes schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Hurricanes Tickets page. The 2018 Hurricanes regular season begins September 2nd and ends November 24th.
How much do Miami Hurricanes tickets cost?
SeatGeek offers a wide range of Hurricanes ticket options, suitable for every fan at every price point. Hurricanes tickets typically start at about $10, but could reach up to $135 for bigger games.
When do Miami Hurricanes postseason tickets go on sale?
ACC Championship and bowl game tickets are currently on sale! Should the Miami Hurricanes make it out of the ACC Coastal, browse available ACC Championship tickets on SeatGeek! Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Miami Hurricanes postseason tickets!
When do the Miami Hurricanes play the Florida State Seminoles?
This year, the Miami Hurricanes will face their biggest rival, the Florida State Seminoles, October 6th at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL.
November 17, 2014
Top 5 Games of Last Week (11/10/14 - 11/16/14)
For about the past four weeks, this column could've been a Top 10 list with no significant drop off between games. This week marked the first notable downturn in quality of games. #5. Detroit Lions at Arizona Cardinals I haven't given the Cardinals their due this year, and so I'm giving them the five spot to…
September 19, 2014
Huskers & Hurricanes Stirring Up Ticket Demand
Before they kick off their Big Ten conference schedule, the Nebraska Cornhuskers welcome an old rival to town. During a 12-year span in the 1980s and 90s, the Miami Hurricanes defeated the Huskers in three of four Orange Bowl matchups which, even before the BCS existed, often represented a major part of the national championship…