Arizona Diamondbacks Details
The Diamondbacks brought baseball to the desert in 1998, and their fans didn’t have to wait long to see a winning team. The D-Backs won 100 games and their first division title in just their second season. Soon after, in 2001, the Diamondbacks had two of the best starting pitchers in baseball: Randy Johnson and Curt Schilling. The pair led the team to another division title, and the Diamondbacks reached the World Series, where they played the New York Yankees. The home team won every game in the series, and Arizona ultimately defeated New York in seven games. It took the Diamondbacks just four years to win their first World Series title, shattering a record previously set by the Marlins. Johnson and Schilling were named co-MVPs.
The Diamondbacks play in the National League West division, and top NL West rivals include the Los Angeles Dodgers and San Francisco Giants. The team plays their home games at Chase Field in downtown Phoenix, formerly known as Bank One Ballpark. The stadium features a retractable roof and a high-powered cooling system — essential in the hot Arizona desert. The stadium also boasts a "Pool Suite" in the outfield, where more than a few home runs have landed over the years.
Frequently Asked Questions About Arizona Diamondbacks Tickets
How much are Arizona Diamondbacks tickets?
Diamondbacks ticket prices on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Diamondbacks tickets can be found for as low as $13.00, with an average price of $45.00.
How to get cheap Diamondbacks tickets?
If you’re looking for cheap Diamondbacks tickets, tickets can be found for as low as $13.00. Additionally, once you click on your preferred event date, use the “sort by price” button located in the top left hand corner of the event page to sort all available Diamondbacks tickets by cheapest tickets available.
Where do the Arizona Diamondbacks play?
The Diamondbacks home games are played at Chase Field in Phoenix, AZ.
What teams are in the Arizona Diamondbacks division?
Do I need to print my Diamondbacks tickets?
As of 2019, all MLB teams offer mobile ticketing methods but some teams still allow print-at-home tickets. Currently, the Diamondbacks accept mobile only tickets to gain entry into Chase Field.
Does my child need a ticket for Diamondbacks games?
Each MLB team has their own child ticket policy. Some teams have age requirements and others have restrictions on height. The Diamondbacks ticket policy states all children over the age of 2 or taller than the turnstile are required to have a ticket.
Arizona Diamondbacks schedule
The Diamondbacks schedule is typically released in August, though the MLB will continue to announce games through the middle of January. See above for all Diamondbacks games, home and away.
How to buy Arizona Diamondbacks tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Arizona Diamondbacks tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Arizona Diamondbacks tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available Arizona Diamondbacks tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy Arizona Diamondbacks tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Arizona Diamondbacks tickets.
Diamondbacks fandom stretches beyond the Arizona border
According to an analysis of SeatGeek data, the Diamondbacks are the top team in 17 total counties, including 13 out of 15 in the team’s home state of Arizona. The Rockies lay claim to Apache county in the eastern part of the state, while the Dodgers are the most popular team in Yuma county in the southwest.
D-Backs fandom also stretches beyond state lines, as the team claims one county in New Mexico and three in the westernmost part of Texas.
Additional findings in our data include:
- The Braves, with strong support across the southeastern U.S., are the most popular team in 515 counties -- most in the MLB
- The Mariners, who control Alaska and much of the Pacific Northwest, are the team that covers the greatest land area
- The Braves are also in control of the most “out of state counties” with 360, followed by the Royals (223) and Cardinals (205)
- Baseball allegiance in Pennsylvania is split among seven teams, more than any other state
For a look at additional data and trends, you can find our full blog post on MLB fandom here.
Arizona Diamondbacks Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
July 31, 2018
5 Ways to Get Cheap Arizona Diamondbacks Tickets
*Use code TBA10MLB for $10 off your purchase of $50 or more* It’s already hot enough this summer. What fan wants to burn a hole through their wallet buying tickets to see the Arizona Diamondbacks? Instead, use these top 5 tips to save cash when you catch the Diamondbacks in action this season! #1. Check Out a…