SeatGeek Buyer Guarantee
If your event gets canceled, we'll make it right.
How to Buy WNBA Finals Tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy WNBA Finals Tickets.
- Browse the above listings of WNBA Finals Tickets to find a show you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show.
- Next, explore all available WNBA Finals Tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the top of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a WNBA Finals Tickets, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your WNBA Finals Tickets.
How to Sell WNBA Finals Tickets
- Login to your SeatGeek account.
- Hover over the icon in the right-hand corner and click Tickets.
- Tap Sell on WNBA Finals Tickets and set the number of tickets that you want to sell.
- Set your price or use the SeatGeek recommended price for WNBA Finals Tickets and tap List Tickets.
If you have any additional questions about how to sell your WNBA Finals Tickets, please visit our How to Sell Tickets FAQ page.
September 14, 2018
The Best Moments of the WNBA Finals
The WNBA season came to a close on Wednesday as the Seattle Storm completed a three-game sweep of the Washington Mystics thanks to a comfortable 98-82 road win. After a highly-contested semifinals mat...
May 24, 2018
12 WNBA Players to Watch in 2018
It’s a fantastic time for the WNBA. A new season is upon us and it seems like there’s more media coverage than ever before. We’ve already had a Sunday stacked with games, including the first buzzer-be...