- Find tickets from 85 dollars to Southwest Classic: Arkansas vs Texas A&M on Saturday September 29 at 11:00 am at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX
- Find tickets from 74 dollars to Kentucky Wildcats at Texas A&M Aggies on Saturday October 6 at 12:00 pm at Kyle Field in College Station, TX
- Find tickets from 55 dollars to Texas A&M Aggies at South Carolina Gamecocks Football on Saturday October 13 at 12:00 pm at Williams-Brice Stadium in Columbia, SC
- Find tickets from 40 dollars to Texas A&M Aggies at Mississippi State Bulldogs Football on Saturday October 27 at 12:00 pm at Davis Wade Stadium in Starkville, MS
- Find tickets from 90 dollars to Texas A&M Aggies at Auburn Tigers Football on Saturday November 3 at 12:00 pm at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL
- Find tickets from 79 dollars to Ole Miss Rebels at Texas A&M Aggies Football on Saturday November 10 at 12:00 pm at Kyle Field in College Station, TX
- Find tickets from 25 dollars to UAB Blazers at Texas A&M Aggies Football on Saturday November 17 at 12:00 pm at Kyle Field in College Station, TX
- Find tickets from 93 dollars to LSU Tigers at Texas A&M Aggies Football on Saturday November 24 at 12:00 pm at Kyle Field in College Station, TX
- Find tickets from 276 dollars to Texas A&M Aggies at LSU Tigers Football on Saturday November 30 2019 at time to be announced at LSU Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, LA
The fans have spoken
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Thanks SeatGeek for making this event the greatest experience I have ever had. Next time I need tickets I will be calling you, you made a customer for life."
Texas A&M Aggies Football Details
As a recent addition to the Southeastern Conference, Texas A&M’s strength of schedule has certainly gotten tougher. But the football team – and the game day experience – can stand up to anyone’s.
The Aggies play home games in Kyle Field, which holds more than 102,000 fans. Because everything is bigger in Texas, Kyle is the largest facility in the SEC. In a 2018 ranking of college football stadiums in Texas, the Dallas Morning News wrote, “There isn’t a close second to the masterpiece that is Kyle Field.”
The Aggie football program dates back to 1894. The program claims three national titles, close to 30 consensus All-America selections, and Heisman Trophy winners John David Crow (1957) and Johnny Manziel (2012).
Texas A&M has some great traditions, but the highlight is the 12th Man, which has the student body standing throughout the entire game, and has featured a walk-on wearing No. 12 as part of the special teams unit.
If you happen to arrive in College Station a day early, check out Midnight Yell on Friday night at Kyle Field. According to the school’s website, “the yell leaders lead the crowd in yells dating back to the earliest days of Texas A&M. The crowd will sing The Aggie War Hymn and listen to fables from the yell leaders, telling how the Aggies are going to beat their opponent on the field the next day.”
Tailgating at Texas A&M is friendly, with the revelry along Houston Street featuring generations of Aggies. At night games you’ll probably smell more brisket, since Aggie fans have all day to smoke them.
Texas A&M’s move to the SEC has changed some of its traditional rivalries, but enabled it to resume one with LSU. In 2013, the two schools began scheduling each other in their final regular-season games, with A&M hosting in even-numbered years.
Are you ready for some SEC football in the country’s most gridiron-crazy state? Get your Texas A&M football tickets now!
How to purchase Texas A&M Aggies tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Texas A&M Aggies tickets.
- Browse Texas A&M Aggies listings to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Texas A&M Aggies tickets.
Texas A&M Aggies schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Texas A&M Aggies Tickets page. The 2018 Aggies regular season begins August 30th and ends November 24th.
How much do Texas A&M Aggies tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering Texas A&M Aggies tickets for all fans at every price point. Ticket prices can vary based on the matchup, and therefore prices may change depending on the opponent. Typically, Aggies tickets start at about $10, but could reach up to $156 for bigger games.
When do Texas A&M Aggies postseason tickets go on sale?
SEC Championship and bowl game tickets are already on sale! If the Texas A&M Aggies make the SEC Championship or a bowl game, SeatGeek is the place to go. Sign up for an account so you can get alerts about Texas A&M Aggies postseason tickets!
When do the Texas A&M Aggies play the LSU Tigers?
This 2018 season, the Aggies will face off against the LSU Tigers November 24th at Kyle Field in College Station, TX.
July 13, 2018
NCAA Football 2018 Season Preview
The upcoming season of NCAA college football is nearly upon us and it’s shaping up to be one of the most exciting seasons in recent history. After a phenomenal 2017 National Championship game, which saw Alabama win its fifth national championship in the last 10 years, doing so in overtime against SEC rival Georgia. Now,…
September 19, 2014
Aggies and Ponies Prepare for Lone Star Shootout
Southern Methodist University's football program was once drowning in so much corruption that it earned the death penalty from the NCAA - no more scholarships, no more games. After a long hiatus and a slow rebuilding, June Jones helped usher respectability back to Dallas, complete with a couple of bowl victories. This season started off…