- Find tickets from 14 dollars to Atlanta United FC at Orlando City SC on Friday August 23 at 8:00 pm at Exploria Stadium in Orlando, FL
- Find tickets from 23 dollars to Orlando City SC at San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday August 31 at 7:30 pm at Avaya Stadium in San Jose, CA
- Find tickets from 13 dollars to Los Angeles Football Club at Orlando City SC on Saturday September 7 at 7:30 pm at Exploria Stadium in Orlando, FL
- Find tickets from 10 dollars to New England Revolution at Orlando City SC on Saturday September 14 at 7:30 pm at Exploria Stadium in Orlando, FL
- Find tickets from 22 dollars to Orlando City SC at Houston Dynamo on Saturday September 21 at 7:30 pm at BBVA Compass Stadium in Houston, TX
- Find tickets from 9 dollars to Orlando City SC at FC Cincinnati on Sunday September 29 at 5:00 pm at Nippert Stadium in Cincinnati, OH
- Find tickets from 13 dollars to Chicago Fire at Orlando City SC on Sunday October 6 at 4:00 pm at Exploria Stadium in Orlando, FL
The fans have spoken
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
"Quick and easy compared to the other ticket sites."
"Easy to pick seats, everything was smooth, would definitely purchase from SeatGeek again!"
Orlando City SC Details
Orlando City Soccer Club (Orlando City SC) joined Major League Soccer as an expansion side in 2015, in a period that will be defined as one of the league’s quickest and most aggressive in terms of growth. What originally began as a third-tier United Soccer League (USL) Pro club in 2010 had quickly became one of the more successful American-based teams outside of MLS, and as a result, the team began to make its way on the radar of MLS and commissioner Don Garber. The club’s principal ownership group – led by Flavio Augusto da Silva – have been intact since the start in 2010, and in 2013, the formal Orlando City SC expansion bid was approved by MLS to begin play in 2015.
Orlando City, affectionately known as The Lions because of the lion that makes up the official club crest, has been one of the business successes of the recent MLS additions, particularly since moving to a new soccer-specific stadium (Orlando City Stadium) in 2017. The Lions are a top ticket who have come to draw 25,000-plus on average and have sold out regularly since moving to Orlando City Stadium in 2017. The club averaged nearly 33,000 fans per match in its inaugural season, including a home-opener sellout of 60,000 at Camping World Stadium.
Though they’re one of the more recent additions to MLS, the Lions have had no issues acquiring high-end talent up and down their roster. It began with the headlining move of Brazilian star Kaka, who was the club’s first designated player and who signed for a MLS record $6.6 million in base salary. Kaka’s world-class skill ignited Orlando City on the field and electrified its fan base which immediately put the club on the map in MLS, in turn allowing them to add more significant pieces in the months and years that followed.
How to buy Orlando City SC tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Orlando City tickets.
- Browse the above listings of Orlando City games to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To buy a ticket, click the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process to complete the information fields.
- SeatGeek will process your order and deliver your Orlando City tickets.
Orlando City SC Schedule
The 2019 Orlando City SC regular season begins March 2, 2019 with a home match against New York City FC at Orlando City Stadium. The Lions regular season ends October 6, 2019 with a home match against the Chicago Fire.
Orlando City SC Ticket Prices
Tickets for Orlando City SC home matches at Orlando City Stadium range in price depending on the opponent. The average resale price of a single-game ticket is $39.
Orlando City SC Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
August 9, 2017
See What Happens When A Former NFL Punter Takes On Two MLS All-Stars
When Barstool Sports personality/former NFL Punter/SeatGeek super fan Pat McAfee told us he was willing to take on a pair of MLS All-Stars at their own game, we had to make it happen. https://www.facebook.com/SeatGeek/videos/10155252518957839/ Watch Pat take to the pitch with American hero Tim Howard of the Colorado Rapids and the ridiculously handsome Dom Dwyer…