- Find tickets from 63 dollars to Preseason: Denver Nuggets at Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday September 30 at 6:30 pm at Valley View Casino Center in San Diego, CA
- Find tickets from 135 dollars to Preseason: Denver Nuggets at Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday October 2 at 7:30 pm at Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 123 dollars to Preseason: Sacramento Kings at Los Angeles Lakers on Thursday October 4 at 7:30 pm at Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA
- Find tickets from 58 dollars to Preseason: Los Angeles Clippers at Los Angeles Lakers on Saturday October 6 at 7:00 pm at Honda Center in Anaheim, CA
- Find tickets from 69 dollars to Preseason: Golden State Warriors at Los Angeles Lakers on Wednesday October 10 at 7:00 pm at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV
- Find tickets from 227 dollars to Preseason: Los Angeles Lakers at Golden State Warriors on Friday October 12 at 7:30 pm at SAP Center in San Jose, CA
The fans have spoken
"We got PHENOMENAL seats for a low price. We're very satisfied with the service."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
"Great seats at a great price. Purchasing and receiving the Etickets was easy and fast."
Los Angeles Lakers Details
Some of the all-time best basketball players—Wilt Chamberlain, Kareem Abdul-Jabar, Magic Johnson, Shaquille O’Neal, Kobe Bryant—have worn the Lakers’ iconic purple and gold. It follows then that the Lakers are among the most successful teams in the history of the NBA: their 16 championships are second to only the Celtics.
The Lakers take their name from their original home of played in Minneapolis, Minnesota (Minnesota is often called the Land of 10,000 Lakes). The team won five championships in Minnesota but moved to Los Angeles in 1960. Wilt Chamberlain led the Lakers to their first LA championship in 1972, and the duo of Magic Johnson and Kareem Abdul-Jabar dominated the 1980s, when the Lakers won five titles.
At the start of the new millennium, the Lakers, now led by Shaquille O’Neal and Kobe Bryant, won three straight championships between 2000-2002. It was the franchise’s second “threepeat,” with the first coming during their time in Minnesota. Without O’Neal, Bryant and coach Phil Jackson took the Lakers to two more titles in 2009 and 2010.
The Lakers of today are rebuilding, and that’s meant that they’ve struggled more in recent years than at any time in their history. They last made the playoffs in 2012-13 and have missed the postseason four years in a row. The Lakers had three first round picks in the 2017 draft. If you’ve watched or read any sports coverage recently, you’ve probably heard of Lonzo Ball, the Lakers’ top pick (2nd overall) in the 2017 draft. Ball is highly regarded for his passing ability and was the MVP of the Lakers’ Summer League championship team. Their other picks, Kyle Kuzma—MVP of the Summer League championship game—and Josh Hart will join second year player Brandon Ingram and form the young nucleus of a Lakers team that hopes to live up to its pedigree and bring more NBA championships to Los Angeles.
How to purchase Los Angeles Lakers tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy Los Angeles Lakers tickets.
- Search the Lakers game listings above to find a game you want to attend. Once you find the perfect game and date, browse available tickets for that game by clicking the green button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Next, explore ticket listings on the left hand side of the screen. To sort available tickets by price, use the filters at the bottom of the page. You can also sort by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks available tickets by value and displays exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side of the screen, you will see SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps, designed to help users find the perfect seating section. The maps also offer a preview of the view from a particular seat in that section.
- Click on a listing to purchase a ticket and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process.
- Once information is entered, SeatGeek will process your order and seamlessly deliver Los Angeles Lakers tickets to your email or mobile device.
When do Lakers playoff tickets go on sale?
If the Lakers make the NBA playoffs, tickets typically go on sale in April. For alerts on Lakers playoff tickets, make sure to sign up for an account.
Los Angeles Lakers schedule
To browse upcoming Lakers games, search the game listings above. For Lakers results, scores, record, and information on future games, feel free to explore our Lakers Schedule page. This year, the Lakers season runs from October 19, 2017 to April 11, 2018.
How much do Lakers tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering Lakers tickets for all fans at every price point. Normally, Lakers tickets will start at $40. For further information, visit our Lakers Ticket Prices page.
When do the Lakers play the Clippers?
This season, the Lakers play the Clippers November 27, December 29, and April 11 in Los Angeles. Visit our Lakers vs. Clippers matchup page for ticket listings and further information.
Los Angeles Lakers Top Matchups
The Los Angeles Lakers have a number of exciting matchups this season, see below for their top rivalries.
- Lakers vs. Warriors Tickets
- Lakers vs. Clippers Tickets
- Lakers vs. Suns Tickets
- Lakers vs. Kings Tickets
- Lakers vs. Bulls Tickets
- Lakers vs. Cavaliers Tickets
- Lakers vs. Pistons Tickets
- Lakers vs. Pacers Tickets
- Lakers vs. Bucks Tickets
- Lakers vs. Mavericks Tickets
- Lakers vs. Rockets Tickets
- Lakers vs. Grizzlies Tickets
- Lakers vs. Pelicans Tickets
- Lakers vs. Spurs Tickets
January 30, 2018
Predicting Next Year’s NBA All-Star Starters
Every year it feels like a new player is snubbed and another is crowned in the fan-voted All-Star starting five. Last year’s MVP Russell Westbrook has been excluded two years in a row now, even after averaging a near-triple double stat line, while the Greek Freak skipped the subs and went straight to the starters.…
December 14, 2017
Courtside Celebrities: Famously Loyal NBA Fans
It’s no secret that celebrities are just like internet writers: Beautiful, debonair, flush with cash, and fans of sports. It can sometimes be difficult to tell the difference between the two groups when watching an NFL game as they pan across the arena. Luckily, we’re here to help you spot a few of the highest…
November 27, 2017
7 Best Christmas Day Games of All Time
Yuletide approaches! For many of us, watching sports on Christmas is a tradition that goes back a lifetime, so let’s take a look back at the most memorable and exciting Christmas Days in sports. 1914: The World War I Christmas Truce In the middle of a bitter world war, German and British soldiers facing off…