- Find tickets from 13 dollars to Georgia Southern Eagles at LSU Tigers Football on Saturday August 31 at 12:00 pm at LSU Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, LA
- Find tickets from 233 dollars to LSU Tigers at Texas Longhorns Football on Saturday September 7 at 6:30 pm at Darrell K Royal - Texas Memorial Stadium in Austin, TX
- Find tickets from 13 dollars to Northwestern State Demons at LSU Tigers Football on Saturday September 14 at 12:00 pm at LSU Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, LA
- Find tickets from 71 dollars to LSU Tigers at Vanderbilt Commodores Football on Saturday September 21 at 12:00 pm at Vanderbilt Stadium in Nashville, TN
- Find tickets from 15 dollars to Utah State Aggies at LSU Tigers Football on Saturday October 5 at 12:00 pm at LSU Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, LA
- Find tickets from 124 dollars to Florida Gators at LSU Tigers Football on Saturday October 12 at 12:00 pm at LSU Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, LA
- Find tickets from 74 dollars to LSU Tigers at Mississippi State Bulldogs Football on Saturday October 19 at 12:00 pm at Davis Wade Stadium in Starkville, MS
- Find tickets from 115 dollars to Auburn Tigers at LSU Tigers Football on Saturday October 26 at 12:00 pm at LSU Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, LA
- Find tickets from 218 dollars to LSU Tigers at Alabama Crimson Tide Football on Saturday November 9 at 12:00 pm at Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa, AL
- Find tickets from 114 dollars to LSU Tigers at Ole Miss Rebels Football on Saturday November 16 at 12:00 pm at Vaught Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, MS
- Find tickets from 46 dollars to Arkansas Razorbacks at LSU Tigers Football on Saturday November 23 at 12:00 pm at LSU Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, LA
- Find tickets from 81 dollars to Texas A&M Aggies at LSU Tigers Football on Saturday November 30 at 12:00 pm at LSU Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge, LA
The fans have spoken
"The value and quality compared to competitors is far more superior."
"I love how easy and fast the website works. They have some of the lowest prices around."
"Very easy to use. There's no hidden fees so you know exactly how much each ticket is."
LSU Tigers Football Details
Geaux Tigers! A night game at Tiger Stadium – also known as Death Valley – is a memorable experience for any college football fan, and you should get to Baton Rouge for a game as soon as you can.
LSU started its football program in 1893, and was one of 10 charter members when the Southeastern Conference began in 1933. The Tigers claim three national titles, more than 30 consensus All-America selections, and Heisman Trophy winner Billy Cannon, who got the award in 1959.
Tiger Stadium has been the team’s home since 1924. It holds more than 102,000, ranking it among the country’s 10 biggest stadiums. LSU prefers night games, and kicks off in the evening unless TV commitments warrant otherwise.
The stadium has a longstanding reputation as a hostile environment for opponents. Legendary Alabama coach Paul “Bear” Bryant once said, “Baton Rouge happens to be the worst place in the world for a visiting team. It’s like being inside a drum.”
Numerous media outlets have ranked LSU as the nation’s top tailgating location. Fleets of RVs can be seen in Touchdown Village, where pregame partying is an art form. The same goes for elsewhere on campus, where tailgaters start arriving on Thursdays.
Before each game, the LSU players, coaches, cheerleaders and mascot Mike the Tiger walk down “Victory Hill” on North Stadium Drive on their way to the stadium. Fans line both sides of the road to cheer on the Tigers.
LSU has storied rivalries with many of its SEC foes, such as Alabama, Auburn and both Mississippi schools. But when Texas A&M joined the SEC in 2012, LSU resumed its rivalry with the Aggies, and now plays them on the final Saturday of the season.
Are you ready for an unforgettable Saturday in Death Valley? Get your LSU football tickets now!
How to purchase LSU Tigers tickets
SeatGeek is the best way to browse, find, and buy LSU Tigers tickets.
- Explore listings of LSU Tigers matchups to find a game you would like to attend. Once you find the perfect date and matchup, click on the green button on the right hand side of the screen to see all available tickets for that game.
- Next, explore all available tickets on the left hand side of the screen. Filters at the bottom of the page allow tickets to be sorted by price, or by SeatGeek’s Deal Score feature, which ranks tickets by value and tells you exactly how good of a deal you're looking at. On the right hand side, you can explore SeatGeek’s interactive stadium and arena maps to find the perfect seating section, and to get a preview of what a view from a seat in that section will look like.
- To purchase a ticket, click on the ticket listing and you will be directed to SeatGeek’s checkout process.
- Once information is entered, SeatGeek will process your order and seamlessly deliver LSU Tigers tickets to your email or mobile device.
LSU Tigers schedule
For upcoming games and additional information, explore SeatGeek's Tigers Tickets page. The 2018 Tigers regular season begins September 2nd and ends November 24th.
How much do LSU Tigers tickets cost?
SeatGeek has the largest variety of tickets on the web, offering LSU Tigers tickets for all fans at every price point. Ticket prices can vary based on the matchup, and therefore prices may change depending on the opponent. Typically, Tigers tickets start at about $10, but could reach up to $192 for bigger games.
When do LSU Tigers postseason tickets go on sale?
SEC Championship and bowl game tickets are on sale now! If the LSU Tigers make the SEC Championship or a bowl game, purchase your tickets here on SeatGeek! Be sure to sign up for an account so you can get alerts about LSU Tigers postseason tickets!
When do the LSU Tigers play the Texas A&M Aggies?
This 2018 season, the LSU Tigers are scheduled to play the Aggies on November 24th at Kyle Field in College Station, TX.
LSU Tigers Football Ticket Prices
|Season||Location||Average Ticket Price|
January 4, 2019
Most Epic Moments of the 2019 Fiesta Bowl
The New Year kicked off with some fantastic bowl games including the Fiesta Bowl between LSU and UCF. It was an opportunity for the Knights of Central Florida to showcase itself against Power 5 conference competition. The Knights, who hadn’t lost a game since December of 2016, performed admirably but fell just short, losing 40-32.…
November 18, 2015
LSU-Ole Miss Most In-Demand Rebels Game Since at Least 2010
With LSU coming to Oxford this weekend for a huge SEC West matchup, tickets to Saturday’s game are reselling for an average of $209 on the secondary market. That’s the most expensive Ole Miss game in the SeatGeek database, which goes back six years ago. Tickets to LSU Tigers at Ole Miss Rebels [events event_id="2392118"]…